剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
Okay. You booked the romance package.
好吧,我去帮你拿两杯
All right, let me get 2 of these for you.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你昨晚偷偷走了
You snuck out last night.
对
Yeah.
我想告诉你一件事 不需要
-I wanna tell you something. -You don't need to.
我刚刚结束了一段九年的婚姻
I just got out of a 9-year marriage.
我想对你完全坦白
I wanna be completely honest with you,
因为我知道那只是一♥夜♥情♥
because I know it was just one night,
但昨晚是最棒的一晚…
but last night was one of the best nights...
听着,我明白
Look, I get it.
若我是你离婚后
If I am the first person that you slept with
第一个上♥床♥对象,那…
since you got divorced, then...
那不是重点
That's not what it's about.
你可以继续前行 你也是
-You're allowed to move on. -So are you.
我看得出你在逃避一些东西
I can tell you're running away from something.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
一切仔不是真的,对吧
And none of this was real. Right?
酒店不是你的
You don't own the hotel.
你没有在这里跟你祖母一起唱歌♥
You didn't sing here with your grandmother.
我甚至不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
这间酒店的确是我的
I do own it.
我的确跟她一起唱过歌♥
I did sing with her.
昨晚我说的一切也是真的
Everything I said last night was the truth.
我叫崔普
And my name is Tripp.
崔普,我是小蕾
Tripp, I'm Leigh.
我不是飞贼
I'm not a cat burglar.
我是洛杉矶来的运动老师
I'm an exercise teacher from LA.
而…
And...
这只结婚戒指是…
this...wedding ring is...
只是普通的结婚戒指
just a regular wedding ring.
所以你已婚
So you are married.
不,其实…
No, actually...
我不是
I'm not.
你好,这是我的车,谢谢
Hi, this is me. Thank you.
(丹尼)
(冬甩回来了)
有人想出版麦特的漫画
Someone wants to publish Matt's comic.
但我们不知道他是否想这样做
But we don't know if that's what he wanted.
我认识一个很厉害的灵媒
I know a really good psychic.
我们不是在开玩笑吧 我妈妈
-We're not joking right now? -My mom's
从来不开灵媒的玩笑
never joking about psychics.
应该第一个爱我的人抛弃了我
The first person that was ever supposed to love me abandoned me.
你从没跟我谈过领养的事
You never talk to me about your adoption.
我不常说起这件事
I don't talk about it that much.
我只想知道是否他的本意
Just need to know if he did it or not.
我想我们也不会知道了
I don't think that either of us are ever gonna know.
我这周去了他的坟墓
I went to his grave this week,
站在那里,毫无波澜
and I stood there and felt nothing.
与其去他死亡的地方
Well, maybe instead of going where he's dead,
你应该去你们一起活过的地方
you should go where you guys were alive together.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表