剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
开始胡思乱想
and you start spinning out in all these weird ways,
因为你连自己是谁也不知道了
because you don't even know who you are anymore.
我姐姐有如陷入自♥由♥落体
My sister's in freefall.
她需要一点时间,让一切恢复正常
And she just needs some time to turn everything right side up again.
我知道你觉得我家所有人都疯了
I know, you think basically everyone in my family is crazy at this point,
但若你能通融一下,撤下评论…
but if you could just give us a break and take down that review...
我可以做到
I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你婚姻圆♥满♥,老公英勇殉职
You had this perfect marriage and your husband died a hero.
而我老公死得毫无意义
And mine died for nothing.
而且我开始觉得我根本不了解他
And I'm beginning to think I didn't even know him.
我不该对你大吼的
I shouldn't have yelled at you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无时无刻也在生气
I'm just mad all the time.
我朗读的那封信
That letter that I read.
是他在我说要离婚后写的
He wrote it after I told him I wanted a divorce.
但没人想听
But nobody wants to hear that.
大家只想听一段由我虚构的
People just wanna hear about this amazing marriage
美好婚姻
that I didn't actually have.
我尝试保持乐观
And I'm trying to stay positive,
因为大家比较喜欢那样的我
because people like me better that way,
但我总是觉得自己很假
but I just feel like such a fake all the time.
而你对每件事也很诚实
And you're so honest about everything,
我只是…
and I just...
我希望能跟你一样
I wish I could be like you.
萧和厄温?六号♥桌跟七号♥桌
Shaw and Urwin? Tables 6 and 7.
我不敢相信你又开始约会了
I can't believe that you're already dating again.
我知道,一切发生得太快
I know. It all happened so fast.
我想我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
认真的,你开始养狗了吗
Seriously, you got a dog?
茱尔丝,快进来
Jules, get in here.
这可不妙
Oh, that's not good.
你本应在我洗澡时负责照顾它的
You were supposed to watch him while I took a shower.
我一时分心
I got distracted for like a second.
但这正是我所谓的
But this is what I mean
没有能养狗的责任感
by not responsible enough to own a dog.
我想跟你谈一件事
I'd like to talk to you about something.
好的
Okay.
勒戒所的人告诉我戒酒最难的
What they told me in rehab is the hardest part about staying sober,
就是你生命中的人
is the fact that the people in your life
不相信你能改变
don't believe you can change.
但我没想到那会是你们
But I didn't think that'd be you guys.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表