剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
Hey.
你们想吃蛋糕吗
You guys want cake?
想
Yes!
茱尔丝,记得那次
Hey, Jules, remember that time
我们去找24小时营业的劳夫超♥市♥吗
we looked for a 24-hour Ralph's forever,
因为你说你想吃糖霜
because you said you wanted frosting?
你喝了一大瓶伏特加
Oh, you downed that Big Gulp of vodka,
所以你很想去厕所
so you had to pee really bad,
但劳夫超♥市♥不让你借用厕所
but they wouldn't let you use the bathroom at Ralph's,
所以最后你在天桥上小便
so you ended up peeing off the side of an overpass,
还洒到一辆经过的车上
and you hit a passing car.
真棒
It was amazing.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
那是你最精彩的故事之一
It's one of your best stories.
你怎么会不记得
How can you not remember that?
我去拿点东西
I'm gonna go get something.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
什么事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得举办派对是个坏主意
I think throwing a party was a really bad idea.
我玩得很开心
Well, I'm having fun.
那就好
That's good.
我要问你一件事,但我不知怎么做
I have to ask you something, and I don't know how to do it.
好,问吧
Okay. Just ask.
你觉得麦特是跳崖自杀的吗
Do you think Matt jumped off that cliff?
什么
What?
不…那…
No...that'd be...
那椒太疯狂了
that'd be crazy.
真的吗
Really?
你不觉得那更疯狂吗?他行过50次
You don't think it's crazier that he did that hike 50 times,
竟然还会摔下来
and that was the one time he fell?
真的吗
Really?
你邀请我参加你的生日派对
Did you actually invite me to your birthday party,
是为了骚扰我
so you could harass me
询问我哥哥的死 那这项事实呢
-about my brother's death? -How about the fact that
他有忧郁症
he was clinically depressed,
而且死于很可能是蓄意的意外
and he died in an accident that could've easily been intentional?
你知道吗?我不必听这些
You know what? I don't have to do this.
你不打算回答我吗
Are you just not going to answer me?
我不知道你想我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我想你告诉我,你觉得他是否自杀
I want you to tell me if you think he jumped.
有可能
Maybe!
我不知道,我不在场
I don't know. I wasn't there.
但可能是
But maybe.
好的
Okay.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
艾美,怎么了
Amy, what is it?
我刚刚和史瓦呆亲热了
I just made out with The Schwab.
什么?不,什么 真的
-What? No, what? -I did.
什么事
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
她跟史瓦呆亲热了
She made out with The Schwab.
不,闭嘴 抱歉,实在太棒了
-No, shush! -I'm sorry! It was just too good.
我觉得我在喝酒的时候
And I just feel like when I was drinking,
从来不用担心会失败
I never had to worry about falling short,
因为很容易会认为
because it was easy to think that
是酒精让我失败的
it was just the alcohol making me fail.
很容易认为如果我戒酒,我就能…
It was easy to think that if I got sober, I would...
有惊人的成就
Do amazing.
我觉得我现在做什么也很失败
I just feel like I'm failing at everything right now.
像是工作上发生的事
Like this thing happened at work.
我拼死拼活做了一项计划
I had a project I worked my a** off on,
但我老板讨厌它
but my boss hates it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我这星期过得很差
It just has not been a great week.
我要列出品格检讨
I'm supposed to make a moral inventory.
每个谎言、错误和不安全感
Every lie, every mistake, every insecurity.
听起来就像地狱一样
That sounds like literal hell.
所以我改看「比佛利娇妻」
Which is why I'm watching 'Real Housewives' instead.
清醒的每一天都是奇迹
Every sober day is a miracle.
你是比尔的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Bill's?
算是朋友吧
Friend-adjacent.
麦特从来不想聊他的童年
Matt never wanted to talk about his childhood.
想聊自己童年的人全部也很奇怪
People who want to talk about their childhoods are weird.
没有所谓,我去问你妈妈
Whatever. I'll just ask your mom.
别问我妈妈这件事
Don't ask my mom about that.
别牵连到我妈妈
Leave my mother out of it.
你好…
-Hi. -Hi.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表