剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
扎拉 我和他进去后
Zarah, when I get him in there,
如果我在30分钟后没出来 进来找我
if I'm not out in 30 minutes, come get me.
谢谢
Thank you.
看样子你们劫掠了我的酒窖
I see you've raided my cellar.
99年份的武戈伯爵酒庄生产
'99 Vogue Musigny Vieilles Vignes.
朋友吗 我们现在正在穿越
My friends, we are now crossing
阿♥拉♥斯加和西伯利亚之间的白令海峡大桥
the Great Bering Strait Bridge between Alaska and Siberia.
在威尔福德先生建起这座桥之前
Until Mr. Wilford built this bridge,
这两个海岸在上个冰川期后
those two shores had not been connected
就没有连接过
since the last ice age.
所以在我们穿越冰冻海洋的同时
So as we roll atop the frozen ocean,
让我们为威尔福德先生举杯
let us all raise a glass to Mr. Wilford.
-干杯 -敬威尔福德先生
- Here, here. - To Mr. Wilford.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢大家 干杯
Thank you, cheers.
莱顿先生 你的旅程很令人着迷
Mr. Layton, your journey has been a fascinating one.
从偷渡者到叛军领袖再到掌管我的列车
From stowaway to rebel leader to the running of my train.
恕我直言 这不是你的列车
All due respect, it's not your train.
你好 约瑟夫
Hello, Joseph.
奥德丽小姐
Miss Audrey.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你能光临真好
Dashing of you to drop in.
你洗漱过了吗
Are you brushed and watered?
我有此意
I intend to be.
来吧
Mm, come.
我带你看看我对这里做了什么
Let me show you what I've done with the place.
乐意至极
There's nothing I'd like more.
靠近点
Come closer.
看看岁月对你做了什么
Let me see what the years have done to you.
你变了
You're different.
严寒改变了我们所有人 包括夜车
The freeze changed us all, the Night Car too.
怎么说
How?
我对她做了改造
I made her into something new.
仍然是游乐场
It's still a playground,
但不再致力于个人快♥感♥
but not so much for individual pleasure.
完全没有快♥感♥
No pleasure at all.
我给你展示下
Let me show you.
这辆列车上的每个人
Every single person on this train
都受到了创伤
is traumatized.
我试图帮他们找到安宁
I try and help them find peace.
我们可以互相倾诉我们失去了什么
We can be frank with each other about what we lost.
我从没失去过任何东西
I never lose anything.
一点遗憾没有吗 约瑟夫
No regrets at all, Joseph?
人人都在为拯救你而伤心
Everyone's grieving save you.
我为失去你七年而伤心
I grieve losing you for seven years.
这种经历需要你敞开心扉
This experience requires you to open your heart.
让我进去
Let me in.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
到底怎么回事
What is going on exactly?
性感尤物
Sticky, little honeypot?
那取决于他们 露丝
That's up to them, Ruth.
他们在发射下个气象气球前还有40分钟
They got 40 minutes till the next act with the weather balloon.
让那些人保持满意
Keep those ones happy.
还要酒吗
More wine?
我去 你是澳大利亚人吗
Holy shit, are you Aussie?
是的 正宗的 我是最后一个澳大利亚人
Yeah, fair dinkum. I'm the last Aussie.
不 伙计 我才是最后一个
Nah, mate, I'm the last Aussie.
什么 真的吗
What, really?
是真的 Z 她是澳大利亚的
Shit, it's truth, Z. She's from Aus.
不会吧
No way.
-我是默里 -艾美莉亚
- I'm Murray. - Emelia.
艾美莉亚 你不是悉尼的吧
Emelia--hey, you're not from Sydney, are you?
-不 我是珀斯的 -你是珀斯的
- No, I'm from Perth. - You're from Perth?
我是西部的
She's a western girl.
还需要什么吗
Anything else I can get you?
很多东西 不过再来一杯就好
Mm, so many things, but I'll settle for another.
我记得你 小莱拉
I remember you-Lilah Junior.
是LJ 我也记得你
It's LJ. I remember you too.
你是梅兰妮女儿 你之前真是个呆子
You're Melanie's daughter. You were such a dork.
你之前真是个婊♥子♥
You were such a bitch.
准确
Accurate.
来吧
Come on.
我本应该在雪国列车上负责洗衣的
I was supposed to be on the laundry on Snowpiercer,
但它没等我们上去就离开了
but it left without us.
你在大爱丽丝上是洗衣的吗
Is that what you do on Big Alice?
我不该说的
I'm not supposed to say.
你们在那边还好吗
You guys all right over there?
嗯 我们很好
Yeah, we're all good.
我或许有办法能保持联♥系♥
I might have a way to keep in touch.
给
Here.
是什么
What are they?
是我的幸运护目镜
They're my lucky goggles.
你拿去吧
You take 'em.
你在你们的列车上戴着 有人会联♥系♥你的
You wear 'em on your train, and someone will contact you.
快来
Come on.
做清洁工最棒的地方在于
Best part about being a janitor...
你可以去任何地方
Is you get to go everywhere.
我带了礼物
I brought presents.
《不列颠百科全书》
An Encyclopedia Britannica.
W条目下 有长毛猛犸象
W, which has wooly mammoth--
超厉害 灭绝了
totally badass, totally extinct.
还有
And...
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
有跳舞
There's dancing.
我能听到乐队演奏
I can hear a band playing
还有你的声音
and your voice in my ear.
告诉我你还体验到了什么
Tell me what else you're experiencing.
不
No.
你让我割自己的手腕
You made me cut my own wrists.
但我救了你
But I saved you.
-我想要 奥德丽 -不
- I want it, Audrey. - No.
求你了 我很需要
Please, I need it.
我需要你
I need you.
只有你 只有你 奥德丽
You're the only one. You're the only one, Audrey.
我需要
I need it.
我想要 我想要
I want it. I want it.
是火车头发出的五分钟警报
That's five minute warning from the engine.
五分钟警报
Five minute warning.
我的父母在战争中跟170多人
My parents froze to death with, like, 170 other people
一起被冻死了 所以我妈妈可能在某个...
in the war, so my mom is probably somewhere like--
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
这世上的每个人几乎都是
Literally everybody in the world
冻死的 所以
froze to death, so...
我最近才开始重新了解我的妈妈
Well, I just got around to even knowing my mom again,
她现在坐上了金雪橇
and now she's off on a gold sled,
我猜她也在哪个冰天雪地的地方这样吧
so guess she's somewhere freezing doing this.
但是威尔福德毕竟把你养大了
But Wilford, he raised you, though, right?
嗯
Yeah.
他肯定不喜欢听我说这些话
He would hate to hear me saying this,
但是我以前也不知道
but I just didn't know I was gonna care
我会这么在乎梅兰妮
about Melanie this much.
你看到上面那些闪光点了吗
Hey, see up there, that flashing light?
-那是她的气球吗 -是的
- Isn't that her balloon? - Yeah, it is.
也许她也能看到
Maybe she can see it too.
我们肯定到了她向上传输的高度
We must be at the altitude for her uplink.
我该走了
I should probably go.
我们还是别做朋友了
Let's not be friends.
绝对是敌人
Total enemies.
就现在
Right now.
不好意思 谢谢 威尔福德在哪里
Excuse me, thank you. Where is Mr. Wilford?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表