剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Book.
你的红书
Your red book.
诀窍在于将痛感外化
The trick is is to externalize the pain.
别内化 否则会让你瘫痪
Don't internalize it, or it'll paralyze you.
谢谢
Thank you.
威尔福德今晚计划了什么
What's Wilford planning for tonight?
海德伍德夫妇看起来不开心
The Headwoods don't look to pleased.
别
Don't.
你惹不起他们
They are not people you wanna cross.
我们今天得先麻醉你
We'll have to put you under for the debridement
给你的肩膀做清创
on your shoulder today.
我们得再深入
We have to go deeper.
我们的11号♥气象气球今早放出去了
Okay, so our weather balloon number 11 went up this morning.
那真是好消息 德拉托雷先生
Well, that's good news, Mr. De La Torre.
可以和梅兰妮建立联♥系♥时告诉我们
Let us know when we can announce contact with Melanie.
她的砰砰声能振奋士气
Her pings do wonders for morale.
-抱歉 -哈维 你刚才说到哪了
- Sorry. - Javi, you were saying?
对 数据已经分享给威尔福德了
Yeah, so the data has been shared with Wilford
像我们之前同意的那样 梅兰妮能保证结果安全
as we agreed. Results are safe with Melanie.
科学安全 但我们不是
The science is safe, but we are not.
我得知道哪些车厢容易受到外部袭击
I need to know which cars are vulnerable to an outside attack.
有迹象显示♥威♥尔福德的冷冻人
There are indications that Wilford's cold man
-可能另有打算 -什么迹象
- might be up to something. - What indications?
维修车 任何有舱门的地方
Breach cars, anything with a port
-都可能是弱点 对吧 -对
- might be a weak point, yeah? - Yeah.
我们有16个维修出口
So we have 16 breach exits,
所有都能从外部入口把手
all of which we can secure from outside entry.
你担心袭击
You're worried about attack,
但我们依然敞开大门做交易吗
but we're still opening the border for trade?
没错 交易一如往常不变
Yeah, trade will continue as usual.
提尔 你和罗切留下 我有话要说
Till, you and Roche stay here. I need a word.
我在那有线人
I have a source over there.
好吧 我想我们都知道是谁
All right, I think we can guess who that is.
所以你在通过交易进行交流
So you're communicating through trade.
-她还好吗 -还好 暂时还好
- Is she all right? - She's fine...for now.
她有所发现 所以我们要继续开放边境
She's onto something, which is why we have to keep the border open.
你这么担心威尔福德
You're all worried about Wilford,
但我们自己家就麻烦事一大堆
but we've got our own problems here at home.
维修工和车尾人斗得你死我活
The Breachmen and the Tailies are at each other's throats.
莱茨手指被砍掉已经过去两周了
It's been two weeks since Lights' fingers were chopped off,
但我还没找到一个嫌犯
and I still don't have a suspect--
一个正经的嫌犯
a legitimate suspect.
听着 提尔 不如你请一天假
Look, Till, why don't you take a day.
好好休息
Get some rest.
他说的对 休息一天
He's right. Take a day.
如果莱顿先生不想让乘客服务部
If Mr. Layton wants to keep Hospitality
知道他的诡计
out of his machinations,
我们也只能不让他知道我们的了
we'll just have to keep him out of ours.
有些事还是不知道为好 露丝
Some things are need to know, Ruth.
什么事 比如奥德丽是间谍吗
What things? Like Audrey is spying?
他不觉得那很冒险吗 让他们俩在一起
He doesn't think that's risky-- putting them two back together?
人们需要知道我不是昨天才出生
People need to realize I wasn't born yesterday.
当然不 女士
No, ma'am.
特里斯坦 你不再是播音员了
Tristan, you are fired from the address service.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好了 扎拉 我们看看你的本事吧
Right, Zarah, let's see what you've got?
-我 现在吗 -看你如何应对压力
- Me? Now? - Mm, poise under pressure.
你还好吗
You all right?
我早上会犯恶心
Morning sickness.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
你不能这样播音
You can't do announcements like that.
早上好 雪国列车
Good morning, Snowpiercer.
今天我们将攀登西♥藏♥高原
Today as we climb the Tibetan Plateau,
外面的温度是零下83摄氏度
the temperature outside is -118 degrees centigrade.
风向是西北偏北
The wind is north-northwest
风速是30至40节
at 30 to 40 knots.
乘客服务部提醒各位
Hospitality would like to remind you all
请关注今天的海拔变化
to be mindful of the change in elevation today.
靠窗的乘客
For our window watchers,
今天我们将经过拉♥萨♥
today we will be passing Lhasa,
昔日西♥藏♥的著名紫禁城
the famous forbidden city of what was formerly Tibet.
你听到了吗
Oh, did you hear that?
派克先生
Mr. Pike.
送个邀请函会死啊
A simple invite would have worked.
任何人 包括你 不经我的允许不能去三等厢
Nothing, including you, moves through Third without my permission.
如果你再
If you ever...
踏入这里一步 你就死了
Set foot up here again, you'll be dead.
我讨厌这个声音
Ugh, I hate that sound.
我知道 这是钉子
Yeah, I know. It's when the staples
订进头骨的声音
turn in against the skull.
再来一次 准备好了吗
One more--ready?
莱顿
Oh, Layton!
我的大♥麻♥生意喂饱了车尾 兄弟
My weed trade feeds the Tail, brother.
这难道不是你给我的原因之一吗
Is that not part of the reason you gave it to me?
是的 你也知道
Yes, you know it is.
是LJ 那个小变♥态♥
It was LJ, you know, the little psycho.
那孩子让我害怕 她是你教出来的
That kid scares me, and she's your cultivation.
那奥斯维勒呢
What about Osweiller?
不重要 他是匹独狼 是特伦斯
Forget about him. He's a lone wolf. It's Terence.
是特伦斯 我的兄弟 不能再这样了
It's Terence, my brother. This can't stand.
不会的 听着
It won't. Hey.
我会处理的
I will handle this.
你和赛克斯什么时候打算告诉我
When do you and Sykes plan on telling me
你们在前车密谋着什么
what you're cooking uptrain?
耐心点 亲爱的
Patience, my dear.
接下来要发生的事对每个人来说都是惊喜
What's coming will be a surprise to everybody.
这套对私人晚宴来说合适吗
Fitting for an intimate evening?
-你看上去很好 -很好
- You look fine. - Fine?
年轻女士应该有一个确定的审美观
A young woman should have a firm aesthetic opinion
或者是一个坚定的立场 不是吗
if not an outright stance, shouldn't she?
你又开始性别歧视了 达布斯
Your sexism is showing again, Dubs.
为什么你可以邀请奥德丽过来
How come you can invite Audrey over
而我不可以去见莱拉·福爵
and I can't go see Lilah Folger?
因为 亲爱的 今天是关于奥德丽
Because, my dear, today is about Audrey.
你是担心她会顶替你的地位吗
You worried she'll take your place, hm?
我担心你对我手软
I'm worried you're going soft on me.
这边请 女士
Right this way, ma'am.
奥德丽怎样帮我们夺取雪国列车
How does Audrey help us take Snowpiercer?
那就是谜团揭开的时候 艾莉珊德拉
Well, that's where you watch the mystery unfold, Alexandra.
这活对你们来说有些掉架子 不是吗
Kind of beneath you two, ain't it?
至少 你们俩在一起
Well, at least you're together.
那我自己上去了
I'll see myself up.
我们有过协议 我完全理解
We had an agreement. I get it all.
我可以和你六♥四♥分成
I can do 60/40 for you.
车尾需要这个交易 特伦斯
The Tail needs that trade, Terence.
他们靠它为生
It feeds 'em.
你知道我根本不在乎那个
You know I don't give a shit about that.
我知道
I know.
这是这些年来对你的投诉
It's got all of the complaints against you over the years.
抢劫 贩毒 敲诈勒索
Robbery, drug dealing, extortion--
我们还加了些未破的案子
we threw in some unsolved crimes.
接受协议 特伦斯 不然我就把你关起来
Take the deal, Terence, or I'll lock you up.
我一直在观察你在后面的贸易
I've been watching your trade back there, and...
我发现了点什么
I noticed something--
那个肮脏的小娃子 温妮 每次有出货的时候
that dirty, little tyke Winnie running uptrain
就会往前车跑
every time there's a shipment.
所以我就在想 你在那边有什么人
So it got me thinking-- who you got over there,
威尔福德又会对间谍
and what will Wilford do
做些什么
to a spy?
小心点 特伦斯
Careful, Terence.
我一直很小心谨慎
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表