剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
外面的局势在升温
Things are heating up out there.
我毫不怀疑你有在处理
You're on top of it, I have no doubt.
但我有自己的人脉 萨姆
But I have my own network, Sam.
从我所听到的消息来看
And what I'm getting,
反对莱顿的人多过反对他的
is there's more against Layton than there is for him now.
我不反对你的划分 但很接近
Well, I don't agree with your split, but it's close.
你知道情况可能会变得有多糟
You know how bad it can get.
我们失去了两个孩子
We lost two children.
不会再发生了
Okay, that is not happening again.
那你为什么要送我们女儿到前车去
Then why did you send our daughter uptrain?
我们以威尔福德的方式生活了七年
We lived Wilford's way for seven years.
萨姆 那时的生活更好
Sam, it was better.
如果他掌权 他会让所有人都安分的
If he's in charge, he'll set everyone straight.
-结束这一切 -以什么代价
- Put an end to all this-- - At what cost?
安妮 你知道威尔福德 好吗
Anne, you realize Wilford-- okay?
他给这辆列车专门设计了
He designed this train with portals
冻掉人们四肢的大门
to freeze people's limbs off.
看看你在要求我做什么
Look at what you're asking me.
-把你家人放在首位 -我有啊
- To put your family first. - I am.
你知道莱顿是谁吗
Do you know who Layton is, okay?
他是个好人
He's a good guy,
我都忘了好人是什么样了
and I forgot what a good guy was.
他在试图给这辆列车
He is trying to give this train,
我们女儿 我们家
our daughter, our family,
一个可以骄傲生活的世界
a world that we can be proud to live in.
如果那个世界崩塌 我...
If that world falls, I...
小莱
LJ?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我浑身是屎 给你做晚餐
Well, I'm covered in shit and making you dinner.
你觉得我像是在干什么
What else does it look like I'm doing?
水煮蛋
Hard-boiled eggs.
-你今天表现很好 -是吗
- You were great today. - Yeah?
是啊 是啊 我就像个工人阶级动作英雄
Yeah. Yeah, I was like some working class action hero.
这是从哪来的
Where did that come from?
我不知道
I don't know,
但他们现在开始尊重我们了
but they're treating us with respect now.
谁在乎他们是否喜欢你
And who cares if they like you,
你是否能从容面对艰难境况
if you're good in a pinch, you know?
我想你是唯一一个喜欢我的人
I think you're the only person who likes me.
不 还有提尔 对吗
Well, no, there's Till, right?
她是你朋友
She's your friend.
不 我们只是经历了很多
No, we just went through a lot.
不代表我们是朋友
Doesn't make us friends.
你是我最喜欢的人
You're my favorite.
我是你最喜欢的人
I'm your favorite?
是的 怎么了 别取笑我 我想到就说了
Yeah. S-so? Don't make fun of me, it just came out.
没有 小奥
No, Oz, um--
你也是我最喜欢的人
You're my favorite too.
蠢货
Dumbass.
这是发动机机房♥
This is the Engine server room.
发动机仍然没有全力运行
The Engine still isn't running at full capacity,
但是与此同时在自动调节
but it's self-regulating as we speak by that,
发动机的大脑
the Engine's brain.
威尔福德工业数字自动系统
Wilford Industries digital automation system,
每秒发送和接收上千条信息
sending and receiving thousands of messages per second.
我们的氢输入信♥号♥♥一直在波动
Our hydrogen input signal keeps fluctuating.
你诊断的是性能评价模型 不是那个
You ran diagnostics on the PEMs, it's not that.
天 那些数字好低
Jesus, those numbers are low.
一秒前还过高
A second ago they were too high.
我能听到你的仓鼠在他们的轮胎上跑
I can hear your hamsters, running on their wheel.
冷淡鲍勃一直到了他们的火车头
Icy Bob made it all the way to the Engine.
他对他们的通风口做了些什么
He did something to their intake.
所以他们才在排压
That's why they were venting.
太棒了 我就知道她能想明白
Well done. I knew she'd get it.
只是晚了两步而已
And only two steps behind.
拜托
Come on.
是放大误差
It's an amplification error.
H1感应器 在通风口里
The H1 sensor. It's in the intake.
道钉肯定碰到了它
The rail spike must've made contact with it,
-可能造成了超负荷 -该死
- could've caused on overload. - Shit.
烧焦了
It's fried.
当然
Of course.
感应器发动不起来肯定损坏了传递
The sensor misfiring must've damaged the relay.
造成控制系统超负荷
It caused control systems to overload.
本 我们没法修 只能替换
Ben, we can't repair. We need to replace it.
我猜肯定不容易
I'm guessing that's not easy.
这是谐波模块
This is the Harmonic Module.
威尔福德的上帝模块
Wilfred's God Module.
它负责制氢
It's responsible for hydrogen production,
而氢给发动机提供动力
which powers the Engine.
如果这玩意出故障
If this thing is malfunctioning,
整个发动机都会垮掉
the entire Engine will collapse.
其实替换很容易
It's relatively easy to replace.
只是我们没有多余的
We just don't have another one.
我想我知道谁有
I bet I know who does.
他们修好了他们的通风口
They fixed their intake.
你肯定知道他们可以
You must have known that they could.
他们回到了正常速度 所以现在怎么办
They're back at normal speed, so what now?
应该先打个电♥话♥吧
I imagine it would start with a phone call, hmm?
来了
Oh, here it is.
大爱丽丝
Big Alice, Big Alice.
我们有紧急状况
We have an emergency.
太棒了 亲爱的 真棒
Splendid, Darling. Bravo.
你开始明白了 对吗
You're starting to see it now, aren't you?
你是说激增的水线
You mean to say that exploding waterlines
是威尔福德干的
are Wilford's doing?
他故意造成了这个危机
He caused this crisis on purpose?
这正是我想说的
That is exactly what I mean to say, yes.
他在破坏他自己的发动机
He's sabotaging his own Engine?
无所谓是不是他造成的
Doesn't matter that he caused it.
他是我们唯一的出路 我们知道 他也知道
He is our only way out. We know it, so does he.
威尔福德有替换的上帝模块
Wilford has a replacement God Module,
但我们必须让他一起过来
but he comes with it.
我们有大约两小时时间
We have about two hours
来让我们的发动机系统重新上线
to get our Engine systems back online.
没有威尔福德的帮助
Without Wilford's help,
明早前我们就都将玩完
it's the end of all of us by morning.
好吧 要是他的支持者发现
Okay, so what happens when his supporters find out
他在火车头力挽狂澜怎么办
that he's in the Engine saving the day?
我打赌 会传出去的
Sparks will fly, Guarantee it.
不能让人发现 我们可以控制住他
Nobody finds out. We can contain him.
他同意一个人来
He agreed to come alone,
所以我们把路线清空 偷偷带他过来
so we clear the route and bring him up secretly.
我们确保没人知道他来过
We'll make sure no one will ever know he was here.
然后他会做什么
And then what will he do?
安德烈 你要让他进火车头
Andre, you're letting him in the Engine.
听着 我们都知道威尔福德疯到
Look, we all know that Wilford is crazy enough
愿意赌上一切
to gamble everything:
梅兰妮的回归
our return to Melanie,
两辆列车 生命的未来
both trains, the future of life as we know it.
但我们没有别的选择
But we don't have another choice,
我需要你们都同意
and I need you all to get onboard.
我会全程盯着威尔福德
I'll have eyes on Wilford the entire time.
如果出了差错呢
And what if it all goes to shit?
如果出了差错 你会知道的
If it all goes to shit, you'll know.
我会发射闪光信♥号♥♥
I'll send up a flare.
我们得走了
We have to go.
罗切 露丝
Roche, Ruth.
这里好安静
Awfully quiet in here.
我一定很受欢迎
I must be quite popular
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表