剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
I'm such an idiot.
头等厢的那婊♥子♥甚至戴着圣克里斯多福的挂坠
First Class bitch was even wearing Saint Christopher.
-再给我看下 -好
- Look, just--just give it to me one more time. - Okay.
今早我看到罗根牧师
I saw Pastor Logan give Boki
给波吉同样的项链垂饰
that same medallion this morning.
跟他给我的那个一样
Exactly like the one he gave me.
你觉得他是故意放波吉走的吗
You think he let Boki out on purpose?
让一让
On your left.
等等 怎么了
Hold on. What's going on?
有组织的威尔福德匪徒不断出现
Organized Wilford mobs keep popping up.
到处都在发生暴♥乱♥
There are riots all over the place.
他们在后车甚至挟持了一个车尾人
They've even taken a Tailie hostage downtrain.
快去 这边交给我
Go, go! I got this.
我自己能应付
I can handle it on my own.
祝你好运
Good luck.
温妮
Winnie?
温妮
Winnie?
坚强点 小温妮
Be strong, Winnipeg.
我爱你
I love you.
温妮
Winnie?
温妮
Winnie!
你在这儿呢
Ah, there you are!
我在车上到处找你
I've been looking all over the train for you!
你是怎么到这上面来的
How'd you get all the way up here?
你不用怕我 温妮
Look, you don't have to be scared of me, Winnie.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你得跟我走 我好带你回去
You have to come with me so I can take you back--
带你回去见你朋友
To take you back to your friends.
你妈妈
Your mum...
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mum.
我小时候我也失去了妈妈
Do you know I lost my mum too when I was little.
我把她从你身边带走很残忍♥
It was cruel what I did, taking her away from you.
我以为我是在做正确的事
I thought that I was doing the right thing.
我是在按规章办事
I was following the rules.
但那不是对的 是吗
But that wasn't right, was it?
是错的
It was wrong.
大错特错
It was very, very wrong.
我真希望能时光倒流 问你
I wish I could take it back, Winnie.
我真的希望
I wish that I could.
我
I...
我在躲坏人
I'm hiding from the bad men.
我知道
I know.
你很聪明
You're very clever.
如果你跟我来
I can keep you safe from them
我能保护你不受他们的伤害
if you come with me.
你能跟我走吗
Will you come with me?
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
快来
Come on.
知道你愿为他做任何事
Knowing you would do anything for him
是世界上最美好的感觉
is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
那种忠诚
That loyalty...
那种忠诚 是解脱
that loyalty, it's relief.
很少有人能理解这种爱
It's a love very few people understand.
他是唯一一个理解你的人
He's the only one who ever understood you.
你在遇到威尔福德之前一无是处
You were no one until Wilford.
你欠他一切
You owe him everything.
我欠他一切
I owe him everything.
谢谢你 威尔福德先生
"Thank you, Mr. Wilford."
谢谢你 威尔福德先生
Thank you, Mr. Wilford.
好了 凯文
All right, Kevin.
站起来
Stand up now.
来
Come.
你看上去 容光焕发
You look...reinvigorated.
搞定了吗
All done?
凯文
Kevin.
给威尔福德先生下跪
Kneel for Mr. Wilford.
舔威尔福德先生的拖鞋
Now lick Mr. Wilford's slipper.
你能回来真好
It's nice to have you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不 不
No! Ah! No!
-不 不要冻我的手 -闭嘴
- No! Not my arm! - Shut it!
你们不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
-我们可以做交易 -让他闭嘴
- We can make a deal. - Shut him up!
他们回来了
They're back.
进去吧
There you go.
-谢谢 -安德烈
- Thank you. - Andre!
你去哪 怎么了
Where are you going? What's going on?
他们在后车挟持了一个我们的人
Ah, they've got one of us downtrain.
-车尾人 -是的
- A Tailie? - Yeah.
我要跟你去
I'm coming with you.
拜托 能让我跟着你吗
Please, can I just come with you?
好的 走吧
All right. Let's go.
贝丝
Bess!
请坐
Have a seat.
你之前在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
还能有谁
Who else?
你在祷告
You were praying.
当然
Of course.
在这样的日子里 我最需要祂的指引
Times like these are when I need his guidance the most.
今早波吉怎么了
What happened with Boki this morning?
在我走后
After I left?
我给了他一些空间
I...gave him some space.
去哀悼
To grieve.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
那都是在演戏吗
Is it all an act?
什么意思
What do you mean?
茶杯
The teacup.
灵性
The spirituality.
都是扯淡 对吗
It's all bullshit, right?
你在给威尔福德卖♥♥命
You're the one working for Wilford.
-别管 -贝丝
- Leave it. - Bess.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我从没骗过你
I never lied to you.
你只是没准备好倾听
You just weren't ready to listen.
这么久以来你一直在利用我
Were you just using me all this time?
你内心的怒火 我也能感觉到
That rage inside of you, I feel it too.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你渴望能抓住什么
You were so desperate for something to hold onto.
相信什么
Something to believe in.
我想帮你
I wanted to help you.
你杀了八个人
You killed eight people.
这是换取和平的一个小代价而已
A small price to pay for peace.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
不 不
No! No!
-不 -放他走
- No! - Let him go!
-放他走 -我们不要再听你的了
- Let him go! - We are done listening to you!
等等 杰克斯
Wait--Jakes.
杰克斯 我认识你 你为什么要这么做
Jakes, I know you. Why are you doing this?
-我们一起抗争过 -那是个错误
- We--we fought together! - That was a mistake.
就不该让你离开车尾的
Never should've let you out of the Tail.
-叛徒 叛徒 -嘿 嘿
- Traitors! Traitors! - Hey, hey, hey!
够了 够了
Hey, stop it! Stop it!
你要想惩罚谁的话 拿走我的手臂
You wanna punish somebody, take my arm.
拿走我的手臂 放掉派克
Take my arm. Let Pike go.
-他疯了 -不可能
- Hey, he's crazy, man. - No. No way, man.
-不不 -嘿 嘿
- No, no. No! - Hey! Hey!
你们想要的是我 对吗
I am the one you want, right?
-你们恨的人是我 -安德烈
- I'm the one you hate. - Andre...
我夺走了你们的一切
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表