剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
I took everything that you had,
然后我给了我朋友
and I gave it to my friends, right?
所以带走我 拿走我的手臂
So take me. Here. Arm me.
来啊
Come on.
不 不
No! No! Hey!
不
No!
不 不
No, no...
不 等等
No! Wait!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop!
这太野蛮了
This is barbaric!
这人是你们的领袖
This man is your leader!
你们选择了他
You chose him!
你们想要别人来领导
You want someone else in charge,
那就号♥召改变
then call for change.
但别因为你们可以
But don't strip him down and mutilate him
就剥下他衣服 让他残废
just because you can.
这样不对
It's not right.
相信我 我了解的 我这么做过
Believe me, I know. I've done it.
你们再也变回不了曾经的样子
You'll never be the same again once you have.
这不是办法
This is not the way!
不再是了
Not anymore.
-拜托 -司闸员要来了
- Please. - The Brakemen are coming!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
这事没完
This ain't over.
滚吧
Yeah, piss off!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up!
你注意点 派克
Watch yourself, Pike.
我们都想要稳定
We all crave stability.
但威尔福德能带来秩序
But Wilford brings order.
我们必须受苦一小会儿
We just have to suffer for a moment...
才能得到救赎
to get to our salvation.
没有伤害你就找不到解脱
You can't find relief without...hurting.
动手吧
Do it.
我不会杀了你
I am not going to kill you.
你要是死了 就没人知道真♥相♥了
If you die, no one learns the truth.
我向你祈祷
I pray to you.
我向你祈祷 我汲取力量
I pray to you, and I draw strength.
欢庆
Rejoice.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
爸爸
Daddy!
我错过了螺丝锥吗
Did I miss the corkscrew?
没有 过来坐
No. Come sit.
他们在选边 艾莉克斯
They're choosing sides, Alex.
跟我来
Come with me.
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
他们在召唤你 约瑟夫
They're calling for you, Joseph.
列车想要威尔福德
The train wants Wilford.
我们要点燃一根吗
Should we light one?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
安德烈
Andre?
叫海德伍德夫妇准备冷淡鲍勃
Tell the Headwoods to prep Icy Bob.
是时候了
It's time.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表