剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
快过来
Get through!
他自己一个人杀过来的
He breached that car himself.
几秒之内温度就降到了零下70度 他甚至都没有感觉
We got it to 70 below in seconds, and he didn't even feel it.
-是呀 -嘿 这里交给我 你去带他来
-Yeah. -Hey, I got this. Go get him.
不 后退 回去
No. Fall back. Go back.
伤了多少人 20个
How many injured? 20?
这次进攻我毫不知情
In an attack that I wasn't informed of.
这是戒♥严♥令下的军事决定
It was a military decision under martial law.
-不是针对你 别往心里去 -我怎么能不往心里去
-Don't take it personally. -How can I not take it personally?
你通知了机车 却没有通知待客部
You saw fit to inform the Engine but not Hospitality.
而且你们被对方打得一败涂地
You got your arse handed to you.
我们没有失去领地而且得到了想要的
We didn't lose any ground, and we got what we came for.
他是你的朋友
Friend of yours?
-凯文 -老天 鲁丝 你们的人疯了
-Kevin? -Good God, Ruth. You people have gone mad.
我能理解你为什么这么觉得 不过…
Well, I can see how it looks that way, but--
这是个重大错误
This is a big mistake.
威尔福德不在乎你们的死活 不在乎农业区是否留存
Wilford doesn't care if you die, if Ag-Sec dies.
他可以重启一切
He could restart everything.
我们走
Let's go.
坐下
Sit down.
先生 被抓走的人♥质♥是凯文
The hostage is Kevin, sir.
太无知了
The utter ignorance,
太羞辱人了 他们以为抓了个人♥质♥ 就可以…
the insult to think that they could gain some kind of leverage with a hostage…
换你回去
for you.
我能说什么呢 他们是新手
What can I say? They're new at this.
你偷了我的火车 盗用了我的名义
You stole my train! Used my name.
是你自己到处宣传你的名字
Well, you plastered it everywhere.
我创建了这个世界 这是唯一存活的世界 而且它是我的
I built the world! It's the only one left and it's mine.
是我管理的 你呢
I run it! You?
你当时在爸爸的农场上修理拖拉机
You were fixing tractors on Daddy's farm.
你17岁时是我把你从猪粪堆里拉出来的
I lifted you out of pig shit at 17.
我与你分享了一切
I shared everything.
我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
解决方案
The solution.
-没有什么解决方案… -看在老天份上
-There's no solution… -Oh, for God's sake.
…除非我们能再出去
…until we can go back out there!
这里就是世界 在死寂大理石上运行的一条钢铁干线
This is the world. A rolling steel artery on a dead marble.
来 你跟我来
Come on. You come with me.
你是个工程师
You're an engineer.
工程师
Engineer,
让雪国列车彻底停车
bring Snowpiercer to a full stop.
-彻底停车 很乐意 -艾莉
-Full stop, gladly. -Alex.
倒车
Reverse.
他松开了锚钩
He's dropped the anchor.
紧急停车
不行 我们不能停 他会断掉连接的
No. We can't stop. He'll disconnect.
梅尔 我要把它夺回来
I'm taking her back, Mel.
如果你不能让这个雷顿把我的车还给我
If you can't get this Layton to surrender my train,
艾莉就会断开连接
Alex will disconnect,
我们会朝反方向稍微行驶一段
and we'll take a short spin in reverse.
等我们回来时 他们就都死了
When we return, they'll all be dead.
而你在接下来几年里的工作
And your job, for the next several years,
将会是把他们每个人都做成肥料
will be to compost every last one of them.
-他在干什么 -拜托
-What's he doing? -Come on!
别见怪
No hard feelings!
快启动啊
Let's get moving!
断开雪国列车
Disconnect Snowpiercer,
以四分之一的速度倒车
reverse one-quarter speed.
-别这样做 -为什么
-Don't do it. -Why?
-这是命令 艾莉 -因为不服从是对的
-It's an order, Alex. -Because it's right.
因为那列火车是我们的未来
Because that train is our future.
我的天 把那瓶威士忌给我
Oh, my God. Get me that whiskey.
快点动手
Just get it done!
如果你断开连接 那里所有的人都会死
If you disconnect, all of those people will die.
一整个世界…都会死
A whole world… will die.
相信我
Believe me.
你不会希望自己为此愧疚一辈子
You don't want that on your conscience.
马上断开 艾莉
Disconnect. Now, Alex.
快
Come on now.
艾莉…
Alex…
没事的
It's all right.
亲爱的 你选错了
Wrong choice, honey.
我断不了
I can't disconnect.
-你做了什么 -他超建了连接机制
-What have you done? -He overbuilt the connecting mechanism.
我当时说过的 记得吗
I said so at the time, remember?
我告诉过你 如果中控锁出了问题
I told you if something goes wrong with that central lock,
我们将无法手动撤消锚钩
we won't be able to manually undo the grappling arms.
老天啊 我们被锁死在一起了
Holy shit. We're stuck together.
没错 永久地锁死了
Yeah, we are, permanently.
所以你最好命令艾莉重新启动雪国列车
So you better give Alex the order to get Snowpiercer moving again
否则几分钟后 我们都会死
or we'll all die in a few minutes.
-绝不 -这真的是唯一的解决方案
-Never. -It's kind of the only solution, really.
我们得想办法相互合作
We'll have to find a way to work together.
-你被她算计了 老威 -闭嘴
-She got you, Dubs. -Shut up!
真的没有选择
Really don't have a choice.
等一下…
Wait…
等我命令
for the order.
谢天谢地 他放过我们了
Oh, thank God. We're spared.
他放过我们了
He spared us.
这将会是一场很长的冷战
It's gonna be a long, cold war.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表