剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
lying in wait.
你们的有些邻居支持他回归
Some of your neighbors support his return,
但我们已经摒弃了《威尔福德法》
but we cast away Wilford Law once already.
我提醒各位团结大家的信念
And I will remind you of the call that unites us.
我们列车一心
We are one train.
雪国列车
Snowpiercer.
我们为之奋斗的不是这个
This is not what we fought for.
我不确定他们会以你想要的方式去理解
I'm not sure they'll take that the way you want them to.
我必须要为车尾辩护
I had to defend the Tail.
他们现在还没有发声的途径
They don't have a voice right now.
把威尔福德先生牵扯进来
Bringing Mr. Wilford into it,
你这是要他们站边
you're asking them to pick sides.
他必须要做点什么
He had to do something.
那么 请务必 继续吧
Well, then, by all means, carry on.
她也许是对的
She might be right, you know.
我们都知道这只是刚刚开始
We both know this is just the beginning.
我留下来了
I stayed.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
我想要你在我身边 奥德丽
I want you with me, Audrey.
真心的在我身边
Really with me.
我没法一个人做这事
I can't do it alone.
那么 就像我相信你一样相信我
Well, then trust me like I'm trusting you.
我想我应该得清楚我陷入了什么样的处境
I think I should know what I've gotten myself into.
你想要摊开了说话
You want all our cards on the table?
是的
Yes.
我在你洗澡的时候
I found this screwdriver in your things
在你的衣物里发现了这个螺丝刀
while you were taking a bath.
你要告诉我这是干什么用的吗
You want to tell me what it's for?
我想你知道那是干什么用的
I think you know what it's for.
对调通讯线
Swap the comm lines
这样雪国列车就可以监听我的火车头
so Snowpiercer can listen in on my Engine?
你这么做了吗
Did you do it?
没有
No.
你留下来
Did you stay here
是为了完成你那个小任务吗
so you could complete your little mission?
不是
No.
我留下来
I stayed...
是因为我感受到了一股引力
because I feel a pull.
就在这里
Right here.
但是经过你对我所做的一切...
But after everything you've done to me...
我不明白这种感觉
I don't understand it.
但是我仍在这里
But I'm still here.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
我想让你见个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
-我们要去哪 -你会知道的
- Where are we going? - Oh, you'll see.
你必须要证明自己
You're going to have to prove yourself,
和其他人一样
like everyone else.
约瑟夫 这是怎么回事
Joseph, what's going on?
我队伍里的这个可怜人
You see, this poor, poor member of my crew
已经完全崩溃了
has gone all to pieces.
他需要你的帮助
He needs your help.
不 不要
No. No!
不 快走开
No, no! Leave me alone!
别管我 不 快走开
Leave me alone! No! Leave me alone!
快走开 别管我
Leave me alone! Leave me alone!
不
No!
不要
No!
请别这样
Please, no!
这位是凯文
This is Kevin.
-不 -我要你治好他
- No! - I need you to fix him.
莱顿的革命本应该是为了我们所有人
Layton's revolution was supposed to be for all of us!
去他妈的
To hell with him!
一朝车尾人 永远都是车尾人
Once a Tailie, always a Tailie!
这是威尔福德的列车
This is Wilford's train!
以前一直是 以后永远也是
Always was, always will be.
我们去干掉几个车尾人吧 走吧
Let's get some Tailies! Come on!
天呐 莱顿现在是骑虎难下了
Oh, man, Layton's in for it now.
派克 你还好吧
Pike? You good?
莱顿
Layton.
我的老哥
My man.
我很好
I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看上去
'Cause you don't, uh...
看上去不太好
you don't look so good.
特伦斯那事并没有如计划那般 但是...
Thing with Terence didn't quite go as planned, but...
我很欣慰 现在你欠我人情
I take comfort in knowing that you now owe me.
没错 有我为你撑腰呢
Yeah, hey. I got your back.
你为什么不现在回到车尾呢 好吗
Now, um, why don't you head back to the Tail, okay?
-外面很危险 -没事
- It's dangerous out here. - Nah.
我没事
I'm good.
你现在是个靶子
You're a target.
我这个样子没人能认出来 莱顿
Nobody recognizes me like this, Layton.
真的吗
Really?
我查了总账
I-I checked the ledger.
计算了数字
I did the figures.
我证实了
And I have proven...
现在 天平其实
that the scale is actually
更偏向派克一点
now a little more in Pike's favor.
我计算了你欠的债
I counted your debt.
你现在已经被标记了
You are now marked.
这边 这边 低调点
Oh, hey, hey. It's this way. This way. Lay low.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我想我让他有了心理创伤
I think I messed him up.
来 你可以扭转局面的
Come on. You can turn this around.
你在这呢
There you are.
你去哪了
Where were you?
奥德丽在帮我做点事
Audrey's helping me with something.
做什么事
With what?
一个小项目
Little project.
到时你就知道了
You'll see.
你又瞒着我
You're shutting me out again.
我好奇是为什么
I wonder why that is.
因为与其像你承诺的那样去占领雪国列车
'Cause instead of taking Snowpiercer like you promised,
你更愿意和你的贱♥人♥一起乱搞
you would rather just mess around with your whore.
我真的很喜欢你的大胆 艾莉克斯
I do love your nerve, Alex.
但你不必把事情放在心上
But you don't want to make this... personal.
以前你什么事都告诉我
You used to tell me everything.
你以前还感激我为你所做的每一件事
And you used to appreciate everything I've done for you.
但后来你把梅兰妮带来
But then you let Melanie in.
偷偷带她进兵舍
Took her into the barracks in secret.
没错 这事我知道
Yes, I knew about that.
我想你们已经抱过了吧
I expect you had some lovely hugs.
我不该在你和梅兰妮之间做选择
I shouldn't have to choose between you and Melanie.
但你必须要做 必须要选择
But you do. You do have to choose.
你和她在一起待了一周
You spend one week with her...
就忘了我救过你
And you forget that I saved you.
每一天你都应该感谢我
You should be thanking me every day
把你从严寒中救回来
for rescuing you from the Cold.
你在这个地球上呼吸的每一天
Every day you breathe on this Earth
都是我给你的
is a day I gave you.
所以如果你想参与我的计划
So if you want to be part of my plans...
你就必须要提醒我
You're gonna have to remind me...
为什么我带上了你
Why I brought you along.
没事了
It's okay.
没必要觉得丢人
There's no reason to be ashamed.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin!
我一直看到他在浴缸里
I just keep seeing him in the bathtub.
他带你去洗澡吗
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表