剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
看来老鼠跟着人一起来了
I guess the rats came with the people,
但是它们先找到了这里
but they found it first.
然后你找到了它们
But then you found them.
简直是奇迹
It's a miracle.
是生命 妈妈
It's life, Mom.
好吃
Yum.
在蒸汽孔里躲藏并繁衍了七年
Seven years hiding and procreating in a steam vent,
现在进了我们的肚子
and now straight into our stomachs.
是啊
Yeah, well...
毫不后悔
zero regrets.
你现在幸存几率大多了
I like your chances better now.
蒸汽孔可以给你补充热量
The vent can supplement your heat
让数据库有更多电力
and allow more power for your databases.
我在竭尽全力
Doing everything I can.
不过我们之间还是有很长距离
Still a lot of track between us.
要是没有雪橇你要怎么来见我们
What will you do without your sled to meet us?
我会走回轨道
I'll walk back to the track...
带上电池和硬盘
pack a battery and the hard drive on the sled.
有必要的话我可以往返一次
I could make it there and back if I had to.
妈
Mom?
我现在好想明白了
I think I understand now...
你当初为什么要把我留在芝加哥
Why you had to leave me in Chicago.
你的指令是什么 先生
What are your orders, sir?
他们说他们有票
They say they're ticketed.
他们有芯片
They've got chips!
他们是我的遗传学家
They are my geneticists.
-你答应要让他们上车的 -什么
- You agreed to have them on board, ... - What?
我们需要他们
and we need them.
我答应你可以请六个人
I agreed you could have six.
现在我们需要六个守卫
Right now we need six Jacks more.
没有他们我不走 约瑟夫
I am not going without all of them, Joseph.
知道吗 我们没空争了
You know what? We don't have time to discuss it.
让所有人上车吧
Let's just get everyone on board.
你说得对
You're right.
没时间了
There's no time.
干掉他们
Terminate them.
永远别忘了 梅兰妮
Never forget, Melanie.
列车要听我指挥
The train runs on my order.
预计出发时间
Estimated time of departure?
-28分钟 -好的
- 28 minutes. - Good.
我要去后车了
Now I'm going downtrain.
我们要在主门也开火
And we're going to open fire on the main gate, too.
你只管完成循环
You just finish the damn cycle-up...
准备好出发
and be ready to depart.
会准备好的
She'll be ready.
很好
Good.
我们坐吉普车
We'll take the Jeep.
拜托
Come on.
砰砰声
Ping.
你今天可是够精彩啊 对吗
You're having quite the day, aren't you?
现在你失去了气球数据
Now you've lost your balloon data.
部不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
你现在肯定
I bet you're feeling a bit
跟雪里的那女人感同身受
like our friend out in the snow.
你懂的 那个...
You know, the woman who, uh...
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
以那样的方式自杀 我逐渐有了尊重
Suicide in that manner, I've--I've grown to respect...
当然取决于周遭状况
depending on the circumstances, of course.
有时候 它会变化
Sometimes it--it transforms.
你在说些什么
What are you even talking about?
你不会明白的
Ah, you wouldn't understand.
但我对她毫无尊重
I've no respect for her, though.
她抛下了她的孩子
She left her child behind, you know.
她那么做是为了和她的孩子在一起
She did it to be with her child,
因为她以为他们会团聚
because she thought that they would be reunited.
多愁善感
Sentimentality.
就跟她无法吃她丈夫的理由一样
Same reason she couldn't eat her husband.
为了什么 她的任务失败
And for what? Her mission failed.
她牺牲了她的家庭 她的人性 一切
She sacrificed her family, her humanity, everything,
就跟你一样
just like you.
这个任务还没完
This mission is not done.
艾莉克斯会在冷锁处见我
Alex is meeting me at the cold lock.
是的 回到艾莉克斯身边
Ah, yes. Get back to Alex.
把她从魔鬼身边救走
Save her from the monster.
我会再抓一只老鼠
I'll catch another rat.
我会再坚持两周 混♥蛋♥
I'll make it two more weeks, you sack of shit.
我觉得这很有说服力
I find it telling, this notion
你觉得你比我优秀的观念
you're such a better human than me.
我救了你抛下的女儿
I saved the daughter you left behind.
或许你该感激我
Perhaps a-a little gratitude is in order?
他们应该跟四个警卫在一起
They should be with four bodyguards.
我的家...
My par--
我家长是老人
my parents are elderly.
立刻放下
Drop those, now!
是的 我女儿八岁
Yes, my--my daughter is eight.
如果他们没登记 我需要你去找他们
If they're not checked in, I need you to look for them.
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
他们应该还没到
I don't think they're here yet.
火车头 回话 火车头 回话
Engine, come in. Engine, come in.
火车头 回话
Engine, come in.
这里是火车头
This is the Engine.
我失去了跟格雷指挥官的联♥系♥
I've lost contact with Commander Grey.
我要开车到前车去见他
I'm driving uptrain to see him.
我一下车 就出发
As soon as I get off, we leave.
收到 准备在六分钟后出发
Roger that. Ready to leave in six minutes.
我们可以在一分钟后就走 梅
We can roll in one minute, Mel.
我要过去
I'm going down there.
你必须作出决定马上出发
You have to make the call to go.
艾莉克斯也许正试图上车
Alex might be trying to get on board.
你不能下车 梅
You can't get off this train, Mel.
-我不会让你走 -本 放我走
- I am not leaving you here. - Ben, let me go.
-我必须走 -我们不能让那魔鬼
- I have to go. - We can't let that monster
掌管仅剩的人类
be in charge of what's left of humanity.
你想偷走这列车 拯救未来吗
You want to steal the train and save the future?
我们必须现在就走
We have to go now.
请上车
All aboard.
所有有票的乘客 请上车
All ticketed passengers, please board.
雪国列车会在0点准时出发
Snowpiercer departs at precisely 0000 hours.
松开制动踏板
Release the brake.
解除制动踏板
Disengaging brakes.
雪国列车将在10
Snowpiercer departs in ten...
nine, eight, seven,
six, five...
-下车 把他们扔下车 -3 2 1秒后
- Off the train! Throw 'em off the train! - Three, two, one...
出发
departure.
接合发动机
Engaging the Engine.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
该死
Shit.
太好了
Yeah.
成功了 成功了
It's working. It's working.
该掉头回来了 雪国列车
Time to turn around and hurry back, Snowpiercer.
雪国列车返回
雪国列车
Snowpiercer.
雪国列车 回话
Snowpiercer, come in.
你们现在应该进入范围了
You should be in range by now.
收到了吗 我是梅兰妮
Do you copy? It's Melanie.
雪国列车 雪国列车
Snowpiercer, Snowpiercer.
受到了吗
Do you copy?
雪国列车
Snowpiercer.
我准备去汇合地点了
I'm prepared to rendezvous for pickup.
本
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表