剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Well, I could def go for full English.
我真想大吃一顿英式早餐
Rob, d'you mind doing the honours?
罗伯 你去做 好吗
Yeah, yeah. Give it here, Cook, mate. Aye.
好吧 给我吧 伙计
Ah, shit. Erm...
我了个去
Right, listen.
好吧 听着
My girlfriend's coming back from Newport any second -
我女朋友就要从纽波特回来了
you've got to skedaddle. OK?
你得赶紧走 好吗
Thank you very much. Bye!
非常感谢 再见
All right, Jesus!
好吧 天呐
Sit down.
坐下吧
Speakin' of the fairer sex, Cooko,
说到女人 库克
I need a favour off you.
我需要你帮个忙
Yeah? Yeah, well, the thing is,
什么 嗯 是这样的
I'm well busy ATM,
我眼下很忙
with the party imminent and whatnot,
准备稍后的派对什么的
and the missus,
而我那位
she needs someone to drive her about the next day or so.
她要找人给她开几天的车
We're buying a house, see,
我们正要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
and she's got viewings and whatever
她要去看♥房♥♥什么的
and all that other girlie shit.
就是姑娘家的麻烦事
What about my rounds?
那我不去卖♥♥货了吗
Ah, Jason's got that covered. You can miss a day.
杰森可以替你 你少做一天没事的
So...
那么...
you got my back? Yeah, I got you, Louie.
你能帮我吗 包在我身上 路易
Whatever you want.
都听你的
My boy! So fucking straight! Down the line!
我的伙计 真♥他♥妈♥直接 直来直去
Straight. No fucking about.
直来直去 从不胡来
Bam! That's you.
你就这性子
Ah, it's the girl herself!
哟 我的妞来了
You all right, Charlie?
你还好吗 查莉
That is the last time - the last time -
我再也不要 再也不要
I am going to fucking Wales, you hear me?
去威尔士了 你听见没
Newport is a fucking shit hole.
纽波特真是烂透了
I'm telling you, Louie - never again.
路易我跟你明说 我再也不去了
All right, all right.
好吧 行了
Babe, chill. Did you get it OK?
冷静点 宝贝 你搞定了吗
Yeah, yeah. All in there, same as always. Cool.
嗯 都在那里了 一如既往 不错
You did good, darlin'.
干得不错 亲爱的
Yeah, yeah. Fuck you.
是啊 去你的
Thank you.
谢啦
Newport, eh?
你去了纽波特
I don't mind, really.
其实我不介意
When you look like I do,
就凭这张脸
I could be smuggling anthrax cut with Bin Laden's pubes in my vagina -
屄♥♥里夹着本·拉♥登♥阴毛切过的炭疽病毒都没问题
no-one would stop me.
没人会拦我
So you're going to be my Driving Miss Daisy?
你要给我当司机了吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
So you'll see immediately that there's lots of space.
您看 有很多空间
Lots of light.
采光很好
It's massive!
好大啊
Right this way.
请这边来
You can enjoy complete privacy.
完全保护您的隐私
Ah, yeah, I can even go skinny-dipping.
是啊 玩裸泳都没关系
Well, yes.
是啊
Ah, it's warm!
水是温的
Well, it's heated. How much?
加热了 多少钱
Sorry? For the house how much?
您说什么 这房♥子要多少钱
Can you give us a moment?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
I just want to talk it through with my boyfriend.
我只是想跟男朋友商量下
Oh, yes, of course.
当然可以 没问题
Take as much time as you like -
您尽管慢慢谈 不急
I'll be out in my car when you've finished.
谈完来车里找我就行
What are you doing? Trying before buying it.
你要干什么 买♥♥前试用
Oh, I don't think that you should...
你这样不太好吧...
Oh, my God! It's really fucking awesome!
天呐 这感觉太他妈爽了
You should get in here! Nah.
你也进来吧 不用了
Oh, come on! It's warm.
来嘛 水很暖的
I'm all right.
真不用
Oh, Come on. Have fun for once in your life.
来吧 人生很短 该玩就玩嘛
No, man - listen!
我说不用了
I'm not some fuckin'...
我他妈不是...
Just no.
不用了
All right. Jeez.
好吧 凶什么凶
Turn around. Hmm?
转过去
I'm wearing lace. It's wet. Turn around.
我穿的是蕾丝内衣 都湿了 转过去
What's with you, Cook? What do you mean?
你什么毛病 库克 什么意思
I... Oh, turn around, for fuck's sake.
行了 转过来吧
I want to know what's with you.
我想知道你什么毛病
No.
没什么啊
No, nothing's with me. Well, there is.
我没毛病 绝对有
Something's going on.
肯定有问题
What happened to you?
你受过什么刺♥激♥
You think, because I don't want to come swimming with you,
你觉得我不跟你下去游泳
that I've got something to hide?
就肯定有所隐瞒吗
I'm thinking that, once,
我觉得曾经的你
you would've jumped in without a second thought. Right?
会毫不犹豫地跳下去 对吧
All that down-the-line shit that Louie's going on about...
路易总说你直来直去
..It's bollocks, isn't it?
可那都是放屁 对吧
It's no good for you, you know.
这对你没好处 知道吗
What? What you're doing.
什么 你这个样子
What's this?
你这是干什么
I'm never wrong about this shit, Cook.
我从来没看走眼过 库克
Tell me what happened to you.
跟我说说你的故事吧
No.
不了
I know Louie's cheating on me.
我知道路易有别的女人
I don't care!
我不在乎
Just drop me here.
这里停车就好
Don't you want to go home? Nope.
你不想回家吗 不想
Do me a favour. Don't tell Louie you dropped me here.
帮我个忙 别告诉路易我在这里下车了
Well, how you going to get home?
那你要怎么回家
'Yeah, come and get the stuff, mate.'
来拿货吧 伙计
Yo, Rob?
罗伯 你在吗
Anyone here? Cooko!
有人吗 库克
Cooko!
库克
I'm up here! Ey up, Louie.
这儿呢 好啊 路易
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎光临天堂
So, what d'you think?
觉得怎么样
It's a bit of a shithole, mate, innit?
有点破啊 是不是
That it is, my friend,
没错 我的朋友
But just you wait till tomorrow night,
但等到明晚就不一样了
you won't know it's the same place.
绝对是天壤之别
Pinkie promise.
我保证
Come on up!
上来
Sit down, man.
坐 伙计
D'you want a line? Nah.
来点儿 不用了
Is Rob around?
罗伯在吗
Rob's running an errand, mate.
罗伯帮我跑腿去了
But...I've got your stuff.
你的东西在我这儿
No worries.
别担心
I'd better get going then, mate.
那我走了 伙计
Hey...
那个
..D'you want a beer?
来瓶啤酒
It's cold.
冰的
So...
那么
..How'd you get on with Charlie yesterday?
昨天跟查莉处得怎么样
Yeah, sound. Yeah, nice girl. Yeah, she is, she is.
不错 好姑娘 嗯 她是个好姑娘
Yeah. So, erm, what? You looking at houses and shit?
那么 你们去看了房♥子
Yeah, we went to look at this house.
没错 我们去看了一套房♥
It was nice, mate, you should buy it.
真的很不错 你应该买♥♥
Yeah.
当然
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表