剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
第七季 第二集
皮囊
All the wonderful things that London has to offer,
伦敦有那么多好东西
and you all chose to come to this shit-hole?
你们这些人偏要到这鬼地方来
But, look, we've all come dressed in the same hipster uniform
但是你瞧 我们都穿着时髦的衣服
so as not to feel suicidally alone.
就为了不会孤单到想死
You, man. You've got it down.
你 伙计 你这身酷毙了
Lovely trilby, lovely skinny jeans.
软毡帽 紧身牛仔裤 酷毙了
I bet you're thinking,
你一定在想
"My bollocks are fucking squashed, yeah, but I feel cool.
"我的蛋蛋要被压扁了 可我就是帅
"I feel cool."
我帅爆了"
See, you're all right as a bloke.
你们看 你们男人就没事
If you put on the right clothes,
只要穿对衣服
you're fine, you're golden, right?
就精神了 就光芒四射了 是吧
Not so much for us ladies.
女人就不行了
No, we've created a whole other set of rules
我们互相评头论足的规则
to judge each other by.
就完全不一样了
See, now, I'm a feminist.
事先声明 我是女权主义者
I go full bush. Yeah?
我完全不剃腿毛
I'm against the hairless ideals put upon us by the media
我反对媒体强加给我们的无腿毛理想形象
and, um... porn.
也反黄
Um... but all that's kind of changed recently,
不过这些最近都有所改变了
because, actually, got a bit of the old cancer.
因为 我得了癌症
Yes, I said cancer.
没错 我说的是癌症
But don't worry, I'm fine.
不过别担心 我没事
Cancer's not the point.
癌症不是问题
The point is the targeted radiotherapy,
问题在于靶向放疗
which has actually made me completely fucking bald,
这让我的毛都他妈掉个精光
you know, down, down in dispatch.
掉了又掉 掉了一撮又一撮
And I don't know if this is a
我不知道这算不算
massive "Fuck you" To my feminist values,
对我女权主义价值观的巨大嘲讽
but I'm just gonna say it.
但我想这么说
I feel really successful.
我觉得自己很成功
I mean, it's like bald vag equals opportunity.
秃顶游民似乎总能碰到机遇
My snatch has just been offered, you know,
我就刚刚得到了好机会
a three-album contract and a perfume deal so...
拿到三张专辑的合约 一个香水代言
I can't keep sitting through this comedy shit.
我真是听够了她的垃圾相声
I mean, it's great that she's doing well,
她现在受欢迎 这很好
but she's not paid her rent for three months now.
可她都三个月没付房♥租了
Three fucking months.
三个月啊
Are you allowed to ask someone who's got cancer
可以问一个得癌症的人
if they can pay the rent?
能不能付房♥租吗
Seriously, it would all be fine if they just paid her.
说真的 要是他们付她钱就没问题了
Why does no-one get paid?
为什么就是不给钱呢
No!
不
Listen to me. I'm angry.
听我说 我很气
Shut up... OK.
别说了 好吧
Come with me.
跟我来
Aah! Fuck!
妈的
Right, that's it. You're getting it. You're getting it.
好 行了 你死定了 你死定了
Rich?
里奇
Yeah. Well, it's three in the fucking morning.
是我 现在可是凌晨三点
What do you expect?
你想怎么样
OK, but we said 500 at 90.
我们说好90块500股
'Well, no-one's going to buy it at this price.'
这个价没人会买♥♥的
There'll be buyers, trust me.
会有人买♥♥的 相信我
'I can give you 400 tomorrow.'
我明天能买♥♥400股
No, Rich, we said 500 and you know it.
不行 里奇 我们说了500 你很清楚
'400 tomorrow.'
明天 400
It needs to happen now. 'I'll do my best.'
现在就得买♥♥了 我尽量
OK, look, can I call you back? 'Cool.'
我晚点再打给你 好吗 好的
Yeah, fine. Bye.
好 再见
Come back to bed.
回床上来
I've got to trade these fucking piece-of-shit futures before the...
我得赶快把这些期货卖♥♥出去 要不然...
Oh, it's just all day, you know, I just can't seem to get ahead.
一整天都这样 我老是慢半拍
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's putting me on edge.
嗯嗯 我快疯了
You need to come back to bed.
回床上来吧
Ok.
好吧
No, I haven't spoken to him yet.
没有 我还没跟他说
He told me he wasn't moving till tomorrow.
他告诉我明天才动
Hey, do you know Tom Chittock's number?
你知道汤姆·齐顿的电♥话♥吗
No. Sorry.
不知道 抱歉
John, sorry, we just don't have it.
不好意思 约翰 我们真不知道
What's up with you at the moment?
你在干什么呢
Morning to you too, Mark.
你也早啊 马克
You've got half of last month's trades in future strategy.
你把上月一半的交易记录混在了未来规划里
It doesn't make any sense.
什么乱七八糟的
Fuck. Sorry. I must have got the folders confused.
操 不好意思 可能把文件夹弄混了
Yeah, so stop coasting. Sort it now.
别神游了 赶紧弄好
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Emily.
艾米丽
What are you doing here? She didn't tell me either.
你怎么来了 她也没告诉我
Yeah, well, I got a few days off and I thought I'd surprise you.
我有几天假 就想来给你们个惊喜
That's great. Did Naomi ring you or...?
太好了 内奥米打给你了还是
Oh, my God.
天呐
You look like a sexy funeral director or something.
你穿得像个性感的殡仪员
Thank you. It's just for work.
谢了 工作要求
Yeah, I wanna hear about it.
说说你的工作
You're gonna have to listen to me bang on about New York.
不然你就听我聊纽约
She's already bored.
她已经听烦了
Let me get a drink first.
我先去喝点水
These are really, really good.
这太棒了
I'm actually very proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
So, where does Emily think you are?
你怎么跟艾米丽说的
Comedy workshop.
单口相声彩排
You could use actual words, you know.
你有话可以直说
Fine. This is fucked up.
好啊 这样不好
If she finds out now,
要是她知道了
she'll go mental and drop out of her internship.
肯定会崩溃 然后辞掉实习
She worked her tits off to get it in the first place,
她费了吃奶的劲才挤进去
and I'm not gonna be the reason she loses it.
我可不能害她失去这份工作
She deserves to know what's going on.
她有权知道真♥相♥
Did you just hear what I said?
你听到我说话了吗
She will know.
会告诉她的
Just as soon as this is all over, which it will be soon, OK?
等这些都折腾完了 而且也快了 行吗
Miss Campbell? Stay here.
坎贝尔小姐 待这儿
Do you want your friend to come with you to the scan?
你朋友一起来吗
No. Yes.
不 是的
Okay.
好吧
If you could lie down on the board now, Naomi.
你可以躺上来了 内奥米
You can stand over there.
你可以站在那儿
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm going to start it up now, Naomi.
开始了 内奥米
Nice and still, please.
请躺好别动
Put your hands in tight, please.
请把手放好
Let go, Naomi.
放手吧 内奥米
Naomi, you need to let go of my hand.
内奥米 你得放手了
Ef? It's fine. It's fine. You're OK.
艾菲 没事 没事的
Don't speak, please.
请别说话
Surprise.
惊喜吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, you told me your friends wanted to meet me.
你说你朋友想见我啊
I didn't think you'd actually come.
我没想到你真会来
So, wait, they sent you to boarding school at six?
你六岁就被送去寄宿学校
Yep. Jesus.
是啊 天呐
So, boarding school, to Oxbridge,
从寄宿学校 到牛津剑桥
to a million pound bonus in the City.
现在在金融城里拿着百万奖金
It's not always a million.
不是总有一百万的
Oh, not always? Ah, good.
也有十几万的时候哈 不错啊
Well, that's all right, then. Keeping it real.
真不错啊 这么坦诚
So, just because Jake doesn't lounge about all day,
难道整天游手好闲
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表