剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I was missing Mum this morning,
我今早想妈妈了
and Dad said I could ring you
爸爸说我可以给你打电♥话♥
and you would make me feel better.
你会让我好受些
Do you feel better?
那你好受些了吗
Yes. Because you love me.
嗯 因为你爱我
That's right, Rueby.
说得没错 鲁比
Dad says you're coming to
爸爸说你会回来
play Connect 4 with me, because he's crap at it.
陪我玩四子棋 他下得太烂了
Yeah, I will. OK. Bye.
对 我会回去 好的 再见
Bye, Rueby.
再见 鲁比
Oh, fuck!
该死
Cassie! Look, I'm sorry! I didn't mean...
凯茜 对不起 我没想...
You little fucking... what are you doing?
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你这是干什么
Stop! Shut up!
别打了 闭嘴
Cassie, let me explain! I didn't...
凯茜 听我解释 我没...
Don't speak to me!
别跟我说话
I'll tell Yaniv what you did,
我去告诉亚尼夫你做了什么
and he'll fuck you up! Cassie!
他能整死你 凯茜
Don't speak to me!
别跟我说话
What do you do? Do you wank?
你拍照片是要干什么 自♥慰♥吗
What? No! No, I...
什么 不 不
No, don't. Cassie! Cassie, wait!
别 凯茜 凯茜 等等
Have a good day. Bye. See you. Bye.
今天过得愉快 再见 回见
Bye.
再见
What have you got there?
你拿的什么
A kite. I found it.
风筝 我捡的
What are you going to do with it?
你要它做什么
Fix it.
修好它
You do realise he's going to fire you if you keep on being late?
你知道你要总是迟到会被解雇的吧
It's OK. I don't really care. I'm leaving anyway.
没事 我不在乎 我要离开了
Oh. No, you're not.
那可不行
You can't leave me with these miserable tossers.
你不能丢下我一人跟那俩傻♥逼♥待在一起
OK, why?
为什么
I'm bored. Gotta move, you know.
我腻味了 得动动地方
Really? What, isn't this all enough for you?
是吗 怎么 你嫌这还不够吗
It's too much.
太过了
Oh, whatever.
随你便了
One cheese and ham panini, one vegetarian breakfast,
奶酪火腿三明治 素食早餐
one baked potato, chicken and sweetcorn.
烤土豆 鸡肉 甜玉米
Shit.
该死
What's your problem? What? Nothing.
你是怎么了 怎么了 没事啊
I need a bacon and egg sandwich, Jew boy.
给我做个火腿鸡蛋三明治 犹太小子
I'm sorry.
对不起
You took my camera.
你拿走了我的相机
It's a Canon.
是佳能的呢
The lens alone is worth more than my...
光是镜头就值...
It's worth a lot.
反正很贵的
You... probably don't care,
你或许不在乎
but I've been saving for two years to get it.
但是我攒了两年的钱才买♥♥到的
I've done three jobs, one of which was,
我打了三份工 其中一份
er...cleaning toilets in Euston,
还是在尤斯顿刷厕所
and I'm...I'm still paying, so...
我还在还钱呢
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做啊
Nothing.
什么都不做
Look, don't leave.
别走
I'll go. I'll tell Pete. I... Shut up.
我走 我去告诉皮特... 闭嘴吧
Look, you've gotta give it back to me or
你真的得把相机还给我
I...I will have to kill myself.
否则我得自杀了
You should be nicer.
你不该这样
I see some things, and I have to take a picture.
我看到美丽的事物 我就得拍下来
That's all.
仅此而已
And you thought what? That I'd say no?
那你觉得我会拒绝吗
Yes. Well, you were right, Jakob.
对 你猜对了 雅各布
I was standing in my room. My own room! It...
我当时站在我自己家里呢 我自己房♥间里
You're beautiful...
你很美
..And you don't even know.
你都不知道
Tell Pete I quit.
告诉皮特我辞职了
Yeah?
请进
Just wondering what you were up to.
你在干什么呢
Just fixing this.
修风筝
Are you off somewhere?
你要去哪吗
To see my Dad and my brother in Wales.
去威尔士见我爸爸和弟弟
Oh, right.
这样啊
You coming back?
还回来吗
Probably not.
或许不了
Er...those guys.
那些男的
The other morning. You saw them leaving.
那天早上你看到他们离开的那几个
It's none of my business what you do, Maddie.
麦蒂 你做什么我真的管不着
I like sex.
我喜欢做♥爱♥
So sue me.
告我啊
Anyway, um...
对了
..I was wondering about the guy.
我在想那个家伙
Did you call the police or anything?
你报♥警♥了吗
Do you have the, you know, porno pictures on that?
你电脑上有他拍的那些艳照吗
They're not porn. I know.
不是艳照 我知道
I was just messing with you.
我逗你呢
Can I see?
能让我看看吗
Jesus.
天呐
That's here.
这张不就是这儿吗
Shit, man.
我去
You look incredible.
你可真美啊
He was stalking me.
他在跟踪我
Has he stopped?
他停手了吗
Yeah. I think so.
应该是的
This one has 40,000 hits.
这张有四万点击量
What?
什么
It says here that 40,000 dudes have looked at you.
这里写着有四万个人看过你的照片
That's manic.
真是疯狂
I wish...
我真希望...
I don't know. What?
我也说不清 什么
I wish someone could see the beauty in me like that.
我希望也有人能看得到我的美
Look. I don't want to.
看哪 我不想看
Oh, come on.
得了
Don't tell me that you haven't already been looking at them.
你肯定都看过了
This creep's got you.
这变♥态♥拍得真好
He really has.
真的是这样
Anyway, I'm going out with those idiots downstairs.
好了 我得回楼下陪那些白♥痴♥了
Do you want to come?
想来吗
No. Thanks anyway.
不了 不过谢谢
No worries.
没事
Er...listen. Come back.
那个...回来吧
From Wales. Yeah?
你要从威尔士回来
Cos I don't think I can stand it alone here with the wankers.
我可不想一个人跟那些白♥痴♥留在这里
I'll think about it.
我考虑考虑吧
Fuck.
该死
OK, two full English. One with chips, one with beans.
两份英式早餐 一份配薯条 一份配豆子
Burger and chips, egg and chips.
汉堡 薯条 鸡蛋 薯条
Go! Take this shit away! All right. Look, chill out, Pete.
去 快端走 知道啦 冷静 皮特
Chill out? I'm dying here. Just take it away. Go, go, go, go.
冷静 瞧瞧我 我要急死了 赶快端走
Fuck's sake. I'm cooking in my own kitchen.
你妹啊 我居然还得亲自来下厨
It's fucking degrading.
真是太掉价了
Two baked potatoes with tuna. Three teas.
两份烤土豆加金枪鱼 三份茶点
Yaniv, teas, go. All right.
亚尼夫 茶点 快点 知道啦
Two coffees. Black Americano. Caramel latte.
两份咖啡 美式咖啡不加糖 焦糖拿铁
One chicken supreme.
一份至尊鸡
What? Let me see that.
什么 让我看看
Chicken fucking what? I mean, how do we do that?
什么鸡 搞什么啊 这要怎么做
Chicken fucking... What kind of homosexual bollocks is this?
至尊...这算哪门子基佬食物
Fuck's sake.
该死的
Jakob, he makes it nice and creamy.
雅各布能做得鲜嫩多汁
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表