剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
So, do you guys know what normally will cause a condom to...
你们知道一般什么会导致避孕套...
malfunction? I gotta go.
出问题吗 我得走了
Friction?
摩擦
Oh, well, feel free to come round whenever you want.
好吧 什么时候想来就来
Right, er...yeah. Yeah, cheers. I will. Yeah, cool.
嗯...好啊 我会的
What's that?
那是什么
Something's happening tomorrow.
明天会有事发生
See you.
再见
Cheerio.
再见
I thought with all the environmental crazies protesting,
我以为有那么多环保狂的抗♥议♥
it was a no-go.
事情肯定不成
Shale gas is like fucking reputation cancer.
页岩气就他妈是名誉癌症
Which is why the company's share prices
所以公♥司♥的股价
have been dropping in the last few months.
这几个月一直在跌
When is he making the announcement?
他什么时候宣布
Tomorrow.
明天
Well, then, we have to buy it.
那我们得买♥♥入
We have to buy it all.
得全部买♥♥入
How large is your portfolio? Ten million.
你投资组合有多大 一千万
It's not enough.
不够
Do you know Mark's password?
你知道马克的密♥码♥吗
They reset them last week.
上周重置过了
It'll be his surname.
就是他的姓
Bingo. Go, Effy!
没错 好样的 艾菲
Ah, this is good.
很好
This is very, very good.
非常好
Hello...
你好...
Get on with it.
抓紧干吧
We are here to celebrate
我们在这里庆祝
a characteristically abysmal performance this quarter.
这一季度糟糕至极的表现
However, this week we dug ourselves out of a hole
但是 这周我们把自己从坑里拉了出来
and we made some fucking money!
还赚了大钱
Keep your eyes closed. Come this way a little bit.
闭着眼啊 过来一点
Walking, keep walking, keep walking.
继续 继续走 继续走
Wait there, wait there.
别动 等着啊
OK, open.
睁开眼吧
What the hell is this?
这是什么啊
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
No, this is our new flat.
不 这是我们的新公♥寓♥
The lease isn't up on ours yet.
原来租的那个还没到期啊
Yeah, I know. I'm just going to pay for both for a while.
我知道 暂时两个都租着
Why?
为什么
I don't know, Naomi. Thought you might appreciate it.
我不知道 内奥米 我以为你会高兴呢
Thought it might be nice.
我以为你会觉得这挺好
But I like our flat.
我喜欢我们的公♥寓♥
Yeah, well...
是吗
I've moved your stuff into the big bedroom.
我已经把你的东西搬进大卧室了
Go turn your nose up at that. It's that way. I'm going out.
你去表示一下不屑吧 在那边 我得走了
Effy...
艾菲
Great.
这下好了
Effy Stonem.
我是艾菲·斯通耐
'Elizabeth Stonem?'
是伊丽莎白·斯通耐吗
Speaking.
就是我
Yes, good morning.
好的 早上好
'I'm calling to check your
我是想确认一下
availability for a meeting tomorrow at the FSA.'
明天您能否来FSA跟我们见面谈谈
A meeting with who, sorry?
什么 是谁找我
'The FSA. The Financial Services Authority.
FSA 金融服务管理局
'We have some questions we would like you to answer.
我们想问您几个问题
'I'm calling for your availability.
请问您有时间吗
'Hello, Miss Stonem? Miss Stonem, are you there?'
您好 斯通耐小姐 斯通耐小姐 您还在吗
Yes. Er...sorry.
我在 抱歉
What's up?
怎么了
I had a call from the FSA. They want me to go in for a meeting.
我接到FSA打来的电♥话♥ 要我去跟他们见面
OK. What exactly did they say?
他们具体是怎么说的
Nothing. They just told me I need to go in tomorrow.
没说什么 他们只是叫我明天过去
Jake, I...I need you to tell me
杰克 告诉我
that this isn't as bad as I think it is.
事情没我想的那么糟
Seriously, I need you to tell me this is fine.
真的 我需要你告诉我会没事的
It's fine. It's fine. They have nothing.
会没事的 他们没有证据
Well, they obviously have something
他们肯定有证据
or they wouldn't be calling me in.
否则就不会叫我过去了
You tell them nothing.
你什么都别说
Understand?
明白吗
Look.
听我说
If I mean anything to you...
如果你在乎我
OK? If we mean anything, you'll do exactly as I say.
如果你在乎我们的感情 就听我的话
You deny everything...
否认到底
..And everything goes on.
一切都会照旧
Ok?
好吗
Ok.
好
Ok.
好的
Naomi.
内奥米
It's just me.
是我
Naoms, where are you?
内奥米 你在哪里
Naoms?
内奥米
Ef?
艾菲
Can't stop puking.
我一直在吐 止不住
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God. You're so hot.
我的天哪 你好烫
Fuck. Right, let's get you up, then.
天哪 你先起来 我扶你起来
It's been like this all day. I didn't know if you were coming.
我一整天都这样 不知道你会不会来
I'm sorry. Oh, my God, you're so hot.
对不起 天哪 你好烫
It won't fucking stop!
我他妈止不住啊
Ok.
好吧
I didn't know who else to ring.
我不知道该打给谁
She won't let me take her into hospital.
她不让我带她去医院
No, it's OK. It's good you called.
没关系 你应该找我
Hi. Sorry, Dom.
你还好吗 抱歉 多姆
No, shh. Don't worry.
不 别说话 别担心
Ef, put the shower on. Let's get you cooled down.
艾菲 打开淋浴 先给你降降温
One...one minute.
稍等一下
OK, one, two, three.
好的 一 二 三
There we go.
走着
Ah, sluice the puke off me. The romance.
要帮我洗干净污物吗 真浪漫
Would you like me to get naked too, for solidarity?
要不我也脱♥光♥了 以示团结
Nah, you're all right, Dom.
不必啦 多姆
It's your loss.
你的损失喽
You got any drugs? Legal ones.
你有药吗 合法的那种
No.
没有
Go and fucking get some, go.
那快去弄点来啊
She's cooler.
她体温降下来了
That's good.
那很好
I'll sleep on the sofa
我去沙发上睡
and hang out here tomorrow if you're working.
如果你明天要工作我就留下来陪她
They won't miss me.
我不去也没关系
I've just got a meeting in the morning.
我上午有点事
No problem.
没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hope you know what you're doing with that boy.
你这么对他 希望你心里有数
Call her.
给她打电♥话♥吧
No.
不行
Fucking call her.
打吧
Not yet.
现在还不行
Elizabeth Stonem?
伊丽莎白·斯通耐
Yes.
是的
This way, please.
这边请
Thank you, Clare.
谢谢 克莱尔
Effy. You look well.
艾菲 气色不错啊
So do you, Victoria.
你也是啊 维多利亚
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表