剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
第七季 第三集
皮囊
Maddie!
麦蒂
Fucking turn it down!
他妈关小点声
Maddie!
麦蒂
Fucking, fucking shit! Fuck off!
妈的 搞什么鬼 滚开
For shit's sake! I was sleeping! Fuck off!
真该死 我还在睡觉呢 滚开
I was fucking working until... Maddie!
我他妈上班上到...麦蒂
Fuck off!
滚开
All I'm asking you to do is turn the fucking music down!
我只要你把该死的音乐关小声点
Fuck off!
滚啊
Sorry.
抱歉
I want to fucking sleep, Maddie!
我他妈想睡觉呢 麦蒂
You think I give a shit? Fuck off!
那他妈关我什么事啊 滚吧
I just want you to turn that fucking music down!
我只要你把该死的音乐关小声点
I'm not turning it down! Go!
我就不关 你快滚
Go! You're fucking nuts, aren't you?!
滚 你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子吧
Yeah, go on! Fuck off!
是啊 你滚 快滚
Are you OK? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Someone should help you. Yaniv!
应该有人来帮帮你 亚尼夫
What?
什么
Er... what did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Topol, speak English, all right?
托普尔 说英语 行吗
This is an English cafe.
这是个英国餐馆
We speak English here.
在这里要说英语
Pete, you're Greek, man.
皮特 你可是希腊人
Don't tell me who's English. I decide who's fucking English.
不用你说 我说谁是英国人 谁就是
Get on with the takeaways.
快把外卖♥♥弄好
Right, if this place
听着 如果我们餐馆
hasn't got 600 quid in the till by this evening,
今晚收银机里还不够六百镑的话
I'm firing the one with the smallest tits.
我就把胸最小的炒了
It's either you or her, Jakob.
不是你就是她了 雅各布
Nice. Go polish your Uzi.
不错 去擦你的"枪"吧
Hi, you lot. Are you ready to order
你们几位能点了吗
or d'you need another ten minutes?
还是要再等十分钟
The thing about menus is they actually say it on...
菜单是这么看的 解释写在...
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it does.
对对 是啊 没错
But it didn't say whether or not you recommend it.
可它没说你推荐不推荐
Seriously, fuck off.
给我听着 别碰我
Um... Pete wanted me to help.
皮特让我过来帮忙
OK, take this order, then.
行 你负责这桌吧
Cheeky cunts.
无♥耻♥的贱♥货♥
Er... OK, what would you like?
好 你们要什么
Just orange juice.
橙汁就好
Right, fried crap. We've got that.
好的 炸排 这个我们有
No, I went there last week. I'm not gonna go again.
不要 我上周才去的 不想再去了
Well, who is gonna be there?
还有谁会去呢
Who?
谁
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
You shouldn't do all her work for her.
你不该总替她干活儿
I'm just getting on with things.
我只是想有事做
It's not so bad here, huh?
这里还不错 对吧
Sure. If you like sausage.
还行吧 如果你爱吃香肠的话
What you doing now?
你现在有什么事吗
You want to go somewhere else?
想去哪儿逛逛吗
Don't you want to go somewhere else with Amanda?
你不想跟阿曼达逛吗
No, she's, er...
不 她...
she's boring.
她太无聊了
You know?
你懂的
So, er...let's go take a drink.
不如 一起去喝一杯吧
I'm going home, Yaniv.
我要回家了 亚尼夫
Another time.
下次吧
OK, another time.
好啊 下次
It's a date another time. I'll remember that.
下次我们再约 我会记住的
I don't forget, huh?
我不会忘的
Dad, hi. 'Hey.'
爸 你好啊
Um...I can't talk now, Dad. I'm walking home.
我现在不能跟你聊 我在回家路上
'Can't you talk while you're walking?'
走路就不能说话了吗
I'm just...
只是
Look, er...what is it?
怎么了
'How are you?'
你好吗
I'm fine, Dad. Look, I've gotta go.
我很好 爸 我得挂了
'Come home for the weekend.
这个周末回家一趟吧
Rueby's missing you. You know how he...'
鲁比想你了 你知道的
I've got shifts. I'll have to see what the shifts are. OK?
我有班 等我查了排班表再定 行吗
'Ok.'
行
Bye.
再见
I forgot your name.
我忘了你的名字了
Cassie.
凯茜
I'm going for a whiz.
我要去尿尿
Good.
很好
Then I'm having a spliff.
然后我要抽点大♥麻♥
Do you want some?
一起来点吗
It's pretty trashed in there, but fuck it.
我那儿很乱 不过无所谓
I don't really smoke anything. Thanks anyway.
我什么都不抽 谢谢了
Whatever.
随你便
Hi. Can I get you something?
你好 你要点什么
No, no, I'm fine, thank you.
不用 我不点餐 多谢
Ok.
好吧
It is you, isn't it?
是你 对不对
Sorry?
你说什么
I know it is.
我就知道是你
I have been looking at them for days,
我已经看了好几天了
and then last night, I realised.
昨天晚上才突然想起来
I really don't get what... These are cool.
我真的不知道你在说什么 这些真不错
Did your boyfriend take them?
是你男朋友拍的吗
No.
不是
There's nothing, though.
不过上面什么注释都没有
No name, nothing. Just...just this website.
没名字 什么都没有 就这么个网站
You know, this stuff is pretty incredible.
说实话 这些真是太美了
I...I don't know who took this.
我...我不知道这是谁拍的
You don't want to tell me. That's OK.
你不想说 没关系
Shit.
天哪
I like that nobody knows it's you.
大家都不知道是你 这很好
Nobody knows anything, right?
谁都不了解情况 对吧
Ok.
好吧
It's our secret.
这是我们的秘密
But I wish I could look like that.
不过我希望我也能像那样
That's cute.
这身很漂亮
Er...what are you looking for, Yaniv?
你来看什么的 亚尼夫
Oh, just things. I collect soldiers.
就一些小玩意儿 我集大兵
What?
什么
I like soldiers.
我喜欢大兵
Well, this is not so good.
不过 这个不怎么样
But you should get that.
这衣服你该买♥♥下
And then we should go for a drink.
然后我们去喝一杯
Oh, I don't know. Cassie.
我看还是别了 凯茜
It's just a drink.
就喝酒而已
Yes, good, decided.
很好 就这么说了
We're going. Come on, let's go.
我们去吧 来 走吧
I... Yalla. Let's go.
这... 得了 快走吧
This is Cassie.
这是凯茜
Hey, speak English. Don't you have manners?
说英语 不知道讲礼貌吗
I said, it's nice to meet you.
我说 很高兴见到你
Yanny must like you if he's got manners now.
如果亚尼都懂礼貌了 他肯定很喜欢你
Navah.
我叫纳娃
Nobody teaches them how to speak to a girl.
没人教过他们怎么和女孩说话
Let me tell you, his cock is bigger than his brain. Much bigger.
告诉你 他的鸟可比脑子大 大多了
Er...I don't really know him.
我跟他不是很熟
Keep it that way. Come on.
这样最好 来吧
Let's dance.
跟我们跳舞
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表