剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
You've gone all gamekeeper.
一副猎场看守的样子
Yeah, it's quite funny.
是啊 说来好笑
I think they like me to draw on my experience with the poachers,
我想他们是看好我熟悉偷猎者
like you.
比如像你
You know I'm just a trader.
我只是个交易员
I think you're a little more than that.
我看你可没这么简单
You going to tell me what this is about?
这到底是怎么回事
We're getting around to it.
就要说到了
Well, get around to it quicker. You're boring me.
那就快点说 你让我觉得无聊
I know what you've been doing, Effy.
我知道你做了什么 艾菲
I'm sure it was just to get ahead.
我想你也只是想出风头
I don't know what impression you've got, but...
我不知道你是怎么想的 但是...
Well, let's call it an impression
这么说吧
that you've been using illegally obtained information
我认为你在使用非法获取的消息
to create trading profits.
谋取利益
About 11 million pounds' worth, to be precise.
准确说 大概有一千一百万
I don't know if this is some sort of "Putting me in my place" exercise,
我不知道你是想教训我要有自知之明还是怎么的
but it's a bit fucking extreme.
但这未免太过分了
We're all ambitious, Effy,
我们都有野心 艾菲
but sometimes we have to check in with ourselves
但有时候我们也得扪心自问
to make sure that we're not going over the line.
确定自己没有越界
It's not my fault he didn't want you.
他不想要你了不是我的错
It's not a crime to sleep with your boss.
跟你老板上♥床♥并不犯法
It's pretty fucking stupid,
虽然很蠢
but we're both pathetic when it comes to that.
但这点上我们都很可悲
You're just trying to fuck him over.
你只是跟他过不去
I don't need to.
我没那个必要
I didn't illegally create 11 million pounds of profits
我没有利用内线交易创造
through insider trading.
一千一百万利润
He's fucking himself over. And you. Don't you get it?
他是毁了他自己 也毁了你 你还不懂吗
We need to carry on.
还没完事呢
You carry on.
你自己玩吧
Give him up, Effy!
别护着他了 艾菲
Fuck you.
去你妈
You have one new message.
你有一条新留言
'Ef, it's me. Um...I'm going to take Naomi in.
艾菲 是我 我要带内奥米去医院
'She's...she's OK. She's still puking.
她没事的 只是还在吐
'I think she should be looked over.
我觉得她该去看看
'We'll be at the Royal if you can get away from work, OK?
如果你能请假出来 我们在皇家医院
OK, bye.'
再见啦
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's not great news.
情况不妙
But you feel better, right?
但你现在好点吧
No, the treatment's not working, Ef.
不 治疗不起作用 艾菲
Well, then, she needs another treatment.
那就再做别的治疗啊
No, that's not it.
不 问题不在这儿
Naoms?
内奥米
You're supposed to make me comfortable.
你应该安慰我的
And it's snowing.
下雪了
I've got something to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
I had a meeting with the FSA today.
我今天跟FSA的人见面了
They called me in because they're investigating my profits.
他们找我是因为他们在调查我的盈利
I think they might be coming to you next.
我觉得他们接下来可能会去找你
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是什么毛病
They know, Dom. They know I've done something.
他们知道了 多姆 他们知道我动了手脚
She's alone in there, and all...
她一个人在那儿
You know what? Fuck it. Fuck this.
去你的吧 去你的
Naomi?
内奥米
Naomi?
内奥米
What are you doing out here?
你跑出来干什么
It's fucking freezing.
冷死了
I promised Emily once that I would never, ever hurt her again.
我曾经向艾米丽保证 我再也不会伤害她了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
And when the New York job came up,
她接到去纽约工作的邀请时
it didn't even seem like that big a deal,
我都没觉得是什么大事
because...we're Naomi and Emily.
因为 我们是内奥米和艾米丽
It didn't matter, because we love each other.
这根本不重要 因为我们彼此相爱
And now...
而现在
...now I have to hurt her so much
现在我要给她巨大的伤害
that it might never be OK again.
或许她再也不能平复了
Stop talking like a dick.
别说这种混账话
It's not going to be like that.
不会那样的
It's OK. I get it.
没事的 我理解
But Emily...
但是艾米丽
This isn't fair!
这不公平
Stop it.
别说了
You've just been outside too long.
你就是在外面待得太久了
Come on, let's get back inside.
走吧 我们进去
Dom?
多姆
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I've been, er...walking around, erm...trying not to come here.
我到处走 尽量不跑到这儿来
Let me take your coat off...
把大衣给我吧
No, fuck off.
不 滚开
Get off me. OK?
别碰我
You know, they took my computer. They've taken it.
他们拿走了我的电脑 他们就那么拿走了
Look, it...it's fine. They can't prove you did anything.
没事的 他们无法证明你做了任何事
You're working yourself up over nothing.
你在自己胡思乱想呢
No, I'm not.
不 不是的
Because I am going to go to prison, you bitch!
因为我要进监狱了 你个贱♥人♥
Stop pretending like this isn't happening.
别装作没事人一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you know the worst thing is.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
The worst thing is, is I deserve it.
最糟的是 我自己活该
I do, because I was fine.
真的 因为我本来挺好
Before you I was fine,
遇到你之前 我挺好
and now I'm fucking pathetic!
现在我他妈悲催透顶
Dom, wait.
多姆 等等
No, fuck off, ok, fuck off.
不 你滚 你给我滚
I didn't mean for any of this to happen!
我也不想这样的
OK, that's it. That's it done. I don't want to talk about it any more.
行了 就这样吧 我不想再说了
That's it. Fuck you.
就这样 你去死吧
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
对不起 真对不起
It's fine, it's fine. It was...it was me.
没事 是我
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
I'm really... Fuck! Fuck!
我真的...妈的
Where have you been? I've been trying to call you.
你去哪了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Effy, this is Mr Jessup.
艾菲 这位是杰瑟普先生
Mr Jessup is head of the Legal Department.
杰瑟普先生是法律部的主管
He's here to talk to us about the FSA investigation.
他是来跟我们谈FSA调查的
Have a seat, Miss Stonem.
请坐吧 斯通耐小姐
Page five.
第五页
The trades that occurred between those two dates
这两个日期之间的交易
are the ones the FSA seem to be most interested in.
似乎是FSA最感兴趣的
Do you recognise them, Miss Stonem?
你有印象吗 斯通耐小姐
I don't know.
记不得了
Point being, their evidence of insider trading is pretty strong.
关键在于 他们找到的内线交易证据很充足
Looks like they've found a source.
他们似乎查到了信息泄露的源头
Now, my guess is that you acted alone, Miss Stonem.
我认为这是你的个人行为 斯通耐小姐
You took a chance in order to improve your reputation in the company,
你为了提高自己在公♥司♥的声望铤而走险
and it backfired.
却适得其反
No.
不
Mr Abassi? Do you believe there to be any
奥巴西先生 你认为除了斯通耐小姐
company involvement beyond Miss Stonem?
本公♥司♥还有其他人卷入此事吗
No.
没有
There was no other involvement.
没有其他人与此事有关
In that case, I would recommend Miss Stonem's immediate suspension
这样的话 我建议立刻停斯通耐小姐的职
whilst her portfolio and records are prepared for the FSA.
并整理她的投资组合记录准备上交FSA
Miss Stonem, I would highly recommend you find yourself a good lawyer.
斯通耐小姐 我强烈建议你给自己找个好律师
Morning, Jake.
早 杰克
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么对我
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表