剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
任何要离开筒仓的口头请求都得到批准
Any spoken request to leave the Silo is granted,
但是不可撤销
but it is irrevocable.
你被要求进行清洁
You have been asked to clean
并给你提供了清洁材料
and have been provided with materials to do so,
但不能强迫你进行清洁
but you cannot be forced into cleaning.
一旦走出气闸舱
Once outside the air lock,
你就在法律管辖之外了
you are outside the law.
你最后还想说什么吗
Have you any last words?
很抱歉 给你们添麻烦了
Sorry for all the fuss.
我们不知道我们为什么在这里
We do not know why we are here.
也不知道是谁建造了筒仓
We do not know who built the Silo.
我们不知道为什么筒仓外面是那种状况
We do not know why everything outside the Silo is as it is.
我们不知道什么时候能安全地走出去
We do not know when it will be safe to go outside.
我们只知道那一天...
We only know that day...
不是今天
is not this day.
(根据休豪伊的畅销丛书系列 《筒仓》改编)
羊毛战记
第一季第二集
他为什么说那话
Why'd he say it?
我真不敢相信他们要把警长送出去清洁
I can't believe they're sending the sheriff out to clean.
一旦他说出来了 他们别无选择
You know, once he said it, they didn't have any choice.
但警长为什么想出去
But why would the sheriff wanna go out?
有动静了
It's happening.
见鬼 他来了
Oh, shit. He's coming.
不
Oh, no.
加油
Come on.
该死 艾莉森
Damn it, Allison.
你说得对
You were right.
他们一定要看到
They have to see.
-多少 - 10
- How much? - Ten.
你用了10个信用点赌他不会清洁 他们总是会清洁
You bet ten credits he wouldn't clean? They always clean.
他能在被毒气毒死前坚持三分钟吗 这才值得一赌
Can he last three minutes before the poison gets him? That's the bet.
加油 警长
Come on, Sheriff!
他在做什么
What's he doing?
以前有人摘下过头盔吗
Has anyone taken their helmet off before?
站起来
Get up!
他要去哪
Where's he going?
去和他妻子在一起
To be with his wife.
警长死了 现在怎么办
The sheriff's dead. What happens now?
可恶的骗子 他是可恶的骗子
Fucking liar. He's a fucking liar!
嘿 别打了
Hey! Cut it out!
马上住手 行了
Stop now! Come on.
听着 大家冷静点 听着
Listen up! Everybody, calm down! Listen up!
这很可怕 毫无疑问
That is fucked up, no question.
但那不是我们失去理智的理由
But it is no excuse for us to lose our shit.
如果有人想因为警长被送出去清洁而打架
If anybody's gonna fight over a sheriff being sent out to clean,
那就让他们到顶层或中层去打
let them fight Up Top or in the Mids.
在底层这里 这不关我们的事
Here, in the Down Deep, it's none of our business.
我们的任务是让灯亮着
Our business is keeping the lights on.
对
Yes!
让发电机运转
Keeping the generator running.
对
Yes!
让筒仓活着
Keeping the Silo alive!
对
Yeah!
在底层这里
Here in the Down Deep,
我们是干实事的 好吗
we'll just get shit done. Okay?
对
Yeah!
好吗
Okay?
好吗
- Okay? - Yeah!
(警局 贝克尔警长)
(马恩斯)
你有一条卡林斯的留言
You got a message from Karins.
我们收到了更多警报 说人们在回收部排队
We've been getting more alerts about people lining up at Recycling,
想要拿到管子 锤子...
trying to get their hands on pipes, hammers--
是啊 人们很愚蠢
Yeah. People are boneheads.
人们害怕
Well, people are scared.
是啊 我在无线电上和大家打个招呼
Yeah, I'm gonna check in with everybody on the radio.
你想要我从餐厅给你拿点吃的吗
Do you want anything from the cafeteria?
桑迪 你应该回家去
You should go home, Sandy.
他真的很爱她
He really loved her.
如果你在想为什么的话
If you're wondering why.
是啊
Yeah.
(我 荷斯顿贝克尔 作为警长的最后行动是)
(提名朱丽叶尼科尔斯作我的继任者)
顺便说一下 我穿中号♥
I'm a size medium, by the way.
也许是20年前吧
Maybe 20 years ago.
詹森家的孩子下周要出生了
The Jensen baby's due next week.
我以前一年能织25件 每十个孩子一件
I used to be able to knock out 25 of these a year, one for every tenth kid.
我现在能织五件就算幸运了
Now I'm lucky if I do five.
-喝一杯 -好啊
- Drink? - Yeah.
像今天这样的日子 我想我们该喝点好的
Day like today, I think we get the good stuff.
这来自叛乱之前
Comes from before the rebellion.
也许来自一切之前
Maybe before everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬荷斯顿贝克尔
To Holston Becker.
你决定了选谁当警长吗
You decide who you're gonna pick for sheriff?
我面前的这个人不是吗
I'm not looking at him?
我会帮助培训下一位警长 但是我要退休了
I'll help break in the next one, but I'm going to retire.
贾马尔退休的时候
When Jamal was retiring,
他选择了荷斯顿当警长 那很容易
he chose Holston to be sheriff. That was easy.
如果是荷斯顿退休
If Holston had been retiring,
我本可以按照他的意愿 可现在...
I could've just followed his wishes, but now...
司法部会试图把他们的人塞进来
Judicial will try and slip one of their people into the post.
荷斯顿没对你说什么吗
Holston didn't say anything to you?
我在看市长账簿 我看到97年了
I've been looking through the mayor's ledgers. I'm up to 97.
出生 死亡 那年用了多少水 有多少电脑连线
Births. Deaths. How much water was used that year. How many computer cables.
有人被送出去吗
Was anyone sent out?
截至目前 还没有一例 市长把警长送出去清洁的记录
So far, not a single instance of a mayor sending a sheriff out to clean.
他出去了 但不是你送出去的
He went out, but you didn't send him.
我提这件事 不是因为我觉得自己可怜
I didn't bring this up 'cause I feel sorry for myself.
我提起它是因为我不知道 在这些账簿存在之前发生了什么
I brought it up 'cause I don't know what happened before these ledgers existed.
在叛乱之前
Before the rebellion?
在导致叛乱的原因之前
Before whatever caused the rebellion.
你担心那是一次清洁
You worry it was a cleaning?
-我担心不稳定 -是啊
- I worry about instability. - Yeah.
所以我们需要尽快有一名新警长
That's why we need a new sheriff as soon as possible.
这是我们最后一把
This is the last one we've got.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要这个
I need this.
-不 你不能拿走 不 你... -不 我需要这个
- No, you're not getting it. No! You-- - No. I need this.
-不 你不能拿走我的锤子 -嘿
- No, you can't have my fucking hammer! - Hey!
-别闹了 -我需要保护我的家人
- Stop this shit! - I need to protect my family!
-把锤子放下 -别胡闹了
- Put the hammer down. - Hey! Cut that shit out!
见鬼 司法部
Shit. Judicial.
见鬼
Shit.
布鲁克斯警官
Deputy Brooks.
西姆斯先生 我已经处理好了
Mr. Sims, I got this under control.
记下他们的名字
Get their names.
知道我们什么时候才会有新警长吗
Any idea when we'll get a new sheriff?
因为在我们这里的回收部还排着长队
'Cause there's still a long line at our local Recycling,
警官让我确保我们有足够弹♥药♥
and the deputy asked me to make sure we have enough ammunition.
14层正常
Level 14 is clear.
-你在干嘛 -我看起来在干嘛
- What are you doing? - What does it look like?
看起来你气呼呼地来了
It looks like you showed up in a bad mood.
现在你在拿那个烤面包机撒气
Now, you're taking it out on that toaster.
不是 我在修理它
No. I'm fixing it.
你从13岁起就来这里了...
You've been coming in here since you were 13...
又来了
Here we go.
来修破东西 这样你就不用面对破事儿了
...to fix shit, so you don't have to deal with shit.
你能不能让我独自干活 拜托
Can you just let me work alone, please?
这和你在警长清洁后所说的话没关系吗
This have anything to do with what you said after the sheriff cleaned?
因为雪莉昨晚来了
Because Shirley came by last night.
她说你气鼓鼓地冲出去了 喊叫着“他说谎了”
She said you stormed out, yelling, "He lied!"
我没觉得我在喊叫
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表