剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
Sheriff's department. Excuse me. Excuse me.
嘿 警局
Hey! Sheriff's department.
-怎么回事 -你终于来了
- What's going on? - There you are.
-你去哪了 -怎么了
- Where have you been? - What's happening?
如果你没关掉无线电 就不用问了
If you hadn't turned off your radio, you wouldn't have to ask.
该死 我...
Shit. I--
- 26层的酒吧昨晚被砸了 -谁干的
- The bar on 26 was trashed last night. - By who?
店主说是一群中下层的人
The owner says a group from the lower Mids.
他们昨晚太闹腾了 他不让他们喝酒了
They got too rowdy last night. He cut 'em off.
今天早上他来后 自己仓促下了结论
When he showed up this morning, he jumped to his own conclusions.
我们到达的时候 整层的人撕打在一起
By the time we got there, the entire floor was ready to tear each other apart.
人们害怕又愤怒 他们需要警长
The people are scared and they're angry, and they need their sheriff.
-比林斯 -我还没说完
- Billings. - I'm not done.
除了被手肘打在脸上
In addition to getting an elbow to the face,
市长来问你为什么始终没出现的时候 我还得掩护你
I had to cover for you when the mayor turned up asking why you never showed.
我为你撒了谎
I lied for you.
-好吧 我很抱歉 -道歉已经没用了
- Okay. I'm sorry. - We're past that.
你必须现在说实话
You have to come clean right now.
我想要你说个理由 你为什么疏忽职责 侮辱那枚徽章
I want a reason why you are neglecting your duties and dishonoring that badge.
-不然 我别无选择... -乔治威尔金斯是被谋杀的
- Otherwise, I have no choice-- - George Wilkins was murdered.
什么
What?
就像强斯 马恩斯和特朗布尔一样
Just like Jahns and Marnes and Trumbull.
特朗布尔 你告诉梅多斯法官 他是自己跳下去的
Trumbull? You told Judge Meadows he jumped.
对 因为那是她想听到的
Yeah, 'cause that is what she wanted to hear.
你想要我对你说实话
You want me to be honest with you?
我不知道我在做什么 好吗
I have no idea what I'm doing. Okay?
我来这里是因为乔治
I came up here 'cause of George,
我唯一弄清楚的是 我爱的那个男人...
and the only thing I figured out is that the man that I love...
他说了谎并利用了我
He lied and he used me,
我只是还想弄清楚他为什么被杀了
and I just still want to find out why he got killed.
现在不知为何又和强斯和马恩斯有关系
And now that somehow is connected to Jahns, to Marnes,
和荷斯顿出去清洁 以及之前她妻子出去清洁有关系
to why Holston went out and to why his wife before that went out.
所以你在要求我视而不见
So you're asking me to look the other way
在你调查与四起谋杀案 和两次清洗有关的线索时
as you pull on a thread that's connected to four murders and two cleanings?
是的
Yes.
乔治威尔金斯之死结案了
George Wilkins's case was closed.
直到...
That is...
我们在特朗布尔的公♥寓♥ 找到了他的一件历史遗物
until we found one of his relics in Trumbull's apartment,
这与我们更大的历史遗物调查有关
which is related to our larger relics investigation.
因此从技术上讲 这可以看作是重新审视乔治案的一个开端
So, technically it can be seen as an opening to reexamine George's case.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢公约
Thank the Pact.
你能保证去见市长吗
And just promise you'll see the mayor?
我会去见市长 明天一早
I'll see the mayor. First thing tomorrow.
你应该回家 你气色很差
You should go home. You look like crap.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你知道梅多斯住在哪里吗
Do you know where Meadows lives?
我想问为什么 但我有种感觉
I'd ask why, but something tells me
这是我应该视而不见的那些时刻之一
this is one of those moments I'm supposed to look the other way.
15层 管理人员住房♥
Level 15. Manager's Row.
如果你想赢得她的好感 她每天早上都让人送早餐去
If you want to get in her good graces, she has breakfast delivered every morning.
她喜欢培根和鸡蛋
She likes bacon and eggs.
我在回家的路上看到了 你说的夜空中的灯光
I was on my way when I saw your lights in the sky.
它们消失了
They're gone now.
它们没消失 只是在隐藏
They're not gone. They're just hiding.
我猜你不喜欢蘑菇
You're not a fan of mushrooms, I take it?
就因为我们住在地下 并不意味着我们必须吃菌类
Just 'cause we live underground doesn't mean we have to eat fungus.
我觉得它们其实挺好吃的
I think they're pretty good, actually.
大概我们可以求同存异
Well, guess we could agree to disagree.
你不在这里的时候做什么
What do you do when you're not here?
我是系统分♥析♥师
I'm a systems analyst.
你在IT工作
You work in IT?
无论你遇到什么电脑问题
And whatever computer problems you're having,
我保证它们不是我造成的 所以...
I promise that they are not my fault, so...
所以你在霍兰德市长 成为市长前就认识他了
So you knew Mayor Holland before he became mayor?
说“认识”有点牵强
"Know" is a bit of a stretch, you know?
他有一次教训我
He once lectured me
如何在休息室正确地 拔掉烤面包机的电源...
on the proper protocol for unplugging a toaster in the break room, and so...
是 听起来像他
Yep, that sounds like him.
-那里 看 -哪里
- There. Look. - Where?
瞧
See?
我想那个是这里
I think that is here,
就是说那里应该还有一个
which means there should be another one there.
我好奇它们在那里多久了...
Wonder how long they've been there...
是否一直在那里...甚至
like, if they've always been there-- Even before,
在人们曾居住在外面之前
when people used to live outside.
我也好奇
Wondered the same thing.
除了天空中的灯光 你有没有注意到任何奇怪的事情
Have you ever noticed anything strange, besides the lights in the sky?
-你是什么意思 -比如线索
- What do you mean? - Like a clue
揭示外面究竟是什么样的
to what it was really like out there?
没有 不过...
No, but--
有那么一次
Well, there was this one time that
我看到天空中有灯光移♥动♥ 然后消失了
I saw a light move across the sky and then disappear.
-嘿 对不起 -够了 等等...
- Hey, I'm sorry. - Enough, wait--
我以为因为我昨天说的
I thought that because of what I said yesterday
-关于想要... -没事 我不应该...
- about wanting to-- - It's okay. I shouldn't have--
我走了
I'm gonna go.
不 没事 我来
No, it's okay. I've got it.
(科学太空中心)
我们遇到了问题
We have a problem.
好吧
Okay.
我收到了威胁
I've received a threat.
-什么 -不 不是...
- What? - No, it's not--
不 我会给你安排安全警卫
No, I'm gonna get you a security detail.
警长 我知道这不是你的意愿
Sheriff, I know it's not your inclination,
但我需要你听我说
but I need you to listen.
请坐
Have a seat.
那天西姆斯指控你栽赃后
The other day, after Sims accused you of planting evidence,
我听说梅多斯法官不高兴
I was informed that Judge Meadows was not pleased
我为你介入了
with my intervention on your behalf.
他让西姆斯捎来警告 如果我再阻挠她的工作
She sent Sims with a warning that if I were to obstruct her efforts again,
她会使用扭曲公约的手段来撤我的职
she would use some contortion of the Pact to remove me.
多年前 我作出选择不挡她的路
Years ago, I made a choice to stay out of her way.
为了保护你的工作
To protect your job.
当然
Of course.
但我在IT的工作不是随便什么工作
But my job in IT isn't any job.
我知道你认为是发电机让筒仓保持运转...
I know you think it's the generator that keeps the Silo running--
因为就是如此 因为没有电 我们什么都没有
'Cause it is. 'Cause without power, we have nothing.
如何使用电才最重要
It's how the power is used.
浇灌庄稼 传递信息 流通空气
To water crops, transmit messages, to circulate air.
所有这些看不见的功能 都由IT的服务器控制
All of these invisible functions are controlled by the servers in IT.
如果服务器落入错误的人手中
Now, if the servers were to fall into the hands of the wrong person,
发电机发多少电都无关紧要
no amount of power from the generator would matter.
你认为梅多斯会挟持服务器吗
Do you think Meadows would hijack the servers?
我知道我不想等着看
I know I don't want to wait around to find out.
我们需要找到可以用来限制她的东西
We need to find something that we can use to wall her in,
防止她做出越界的事
to keep her from stepping outside her bounds.
我一直在调查一件事情
There is something I've been looking into.
什么事情
What is it?
根据公约 我不能谈论正在进行的调查
According to the Pact, I can't discuss ongoing investigations.
-你听起来像比林斯 -他不算太坏
- You sound like Billings. - He's not so bad.
他是你的接替人
He's your replacement.
无论你在调查什么
Whatever it is you're onto,
我希望你在梅多斯法官除掉你之前 查个水落石出
I hope you get to the bottom of it before Judge Meadows gets rid of you.
因为一旦她这样做了
Because as soon as she does,
你我都无法阻止她
there's nothing either of us can do to stop her.
放在那里 卡尔
Leave it there, Carl.
不是卡尔
Not Carl.
是警长 我给你送早餐来了
It's the sheriff. I'm here with your breakfast.
放下就走吧
Leave it and go.
我想问你一些问题
I wanna ask you some questions.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表