剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
不远了 豆豆 好吧
Not much further, Bean. Okay.
你说你会准时来
You said you'd be on time.
一个人来
And alone.
我女儿能保守秘密
My daughter can keep a secret.
除非你宁愿我为这个找到其他买♥♥家
Unless you'd rather I find another taker for these.
如果你被逮到 我会说是你自己找到的
You get caught, I'm gonna say you found it.
没人会被逮到
No one's getting caught.
别那么自信 筒仓始终是赢家
Don't be so sure. The Silo always wins.
我来拿着它
I can carry it.
好吧
Okay.
你给我买♥♥了一只兔子
You got me a rabbit?
它不是宠物 好吗
It's not a pet, okay?
- 我们不会吃它 - 对 我们不会吃它
- We're not gonna eat it. - No, we're not gonna eat it.
它不怎么动弹 我想它可能病了
It's barely moving. I think it's sick.
豆豆 就是因为它病了
That's the point, Bean.
我们不是在找婴儿
We're not looking for a baby.
拜托
Please.
不会太久了
Won't be much longer.
拜托 我需要睡觉
Come on, I need to sleep.
我知道
I know.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay in here.
希尔德布兰特女士
Miss Hildebrandt.
你没能很好地配合我的特工
You weren't very cooperative with my agents.
格洛丽亚 我希望你更好地配合我
I hope you'll be more cooperative with me, Gloria.
你是安♥全♥部♥门的人
You're the security man.
你妻子流产了
Your wife had a miscarriage.
你的记性很好
Your memory is sharp.
这对我们都好
That bodes well for us.
你们俩正准备放弃要孩子 但你抽奖得到的时间还有一些
You two were about to give up on a family, but you still had time on your lottery.
然后我给你们了一些...
And then I got you some f...
- 叶酸 - 叶酸 对了
- Folic acid. - Folic acid. That's it.
每晚在她的茶里放一滴 管用了吗
One drop in her tea every night. Did it work?
我们的儿子下月就六岁了
Our boy turns six next month.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
如果你配合 给我我在找的东西
If you cooperate and give me what I'm looking for,
我会个人担♥保♥你再也不会远离你的美梦了
I'll personally guarantee you're never kept from your dreams again.
如果我不帮你呢
If I don't help you?
你会送一名老女人出去清洁吗
You gonna send an old woman out to clean?
不会
No.
我会让她在待这个房♥间里 不给她药
I'll leave her in this room unmedicated
让她盯着墙壁度过余生
to spend the rest of her days staring at these walls.
我凭什么信任你
Why should I trust you?
因为多亏了你 我有了儿子
Because thanks to you, I have my son.
我并不喜欢让你处在这个境地
I take no pleasure in putting you in this position.
但现在筒仓处于紧急关头
But now the situation is of grave importance to the Silo.
朱丽叶尼科尔斯来看望过你
Juliette Nichols paid you a visit.
从那个通风口里拿走了某样东西
Took something out of that vent.
我需要知道那是什么
I need to know what that was.
一个包
A bag.
是荷斯顿警长藏在那里的吗
Did Sheriff Holston hide it in there?
是的
Yes.
包里面有什么
What was inside the bag?
给她好药 每天一剂不落
Give her the good stuff. Every dose, every day.
任何人想带她出去 他们必须经过我
Anyone try to pull her out, they go through me.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 希尔德布兰特女士
Thank you, Miss Hildebrandt.
感谢你做的一切
For everything.
你真的认为你会赢
Do you really think you'll win?
我们必须赢
We have to.
(根据休豪伊的畅销丛书系列 《筒仓》改编)
羊毛战记
第一季第八集
摄像头显示她从这下面的楼梯往下走
Cameras had her on the stairs below here going down,
然后她就不见了
but then we lost her.
在医疗部以下 楼梯上的摄像头覆盖率不太高
Stair coverage gets pretty spotty below Medical.
你找到她时 把她抓起来 她身上有红色级别历史遗物
When you find her, secure her. She has a red-level relic with her.
告诉你的团队不许任何人碰它
Tell your team nobody touches it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
(访问被拒)
(此终端无权打开SYSOP驱动器)
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
我想它的心脏里可能有个小洞
Well, I think there could be a small hole in his heart.
- 像雅各布那样 - 是
- Like Jacob had? - Yeah.
我要找到它并缝起来
And I'm gonna find it and sew it up.
- 你怎么能看见 - 用这个
- How are you gonna see it? - With this.
好了 把它抱过来
All right, bring him over.
接下来的部分有点吓人
Now, this next part's gonna be scary.
- 你确定你想留下来吗 - 是 我想看整个过程
- Are you sure you want to stay? - Yeah, I wanna watch it all.
那好吧
Okay, then.
你想看它的心脏吗
You wanna see his heart?
那来看吧
Come on, then.
它真大
It's gigantic.
亲爱的豆豆 这是放大镜
My darling Bean, this is a magnifier.
是筒仓里的第一台 它会让很小的东西看起来很大
It's the first one in the Silo. It makes tiny things appear big.
如果它管用 我们可以用它来帮助其他人
Now, if this works, we can use it to help other people.
好吧
Okay.
比林斯呼叫警长
Billings to Sheriff.
比林斯呼叫警长
Billings to Sheriff.
比林斯 什么事
What is it, Billings?
你得到办公室来
You need to come to the office.
嘿 你们在搞什么鬼
Hey! What the fuck are you doing?
- 你得等在这儿 等我们结束 - 不 这是我们的办公室
- You need to wait here until we finish. - No. This is our office.
他们怎么能这么做
How can they do this?
梅多斯命令搜查未登记的历史遗物
Meadows ordered a search for unregistered relics.
什么
What?
听起来都是胡扯
Sounds like a load of rat shit to me.
真正的问题是她为什么这么做
The real question is why she did it.
你干嘛看着我 我不知道
Why are you looking at me? I don't know.
西姆斯拿走了最后的历史遗物 之后就没有交来新的
Sims took the last relic. I don't think anything's come in since.
昨天你去看她时发生了什么
Uh-huh. What happened at your little visit with her yesterday?
没发生什么 我给她送去了鸡蛋和培根 照你说的
Nothing happened. I brought her eggs and bacon like you said.
她病得不轻
She's sick as a dog.
嘿 轻点 豪伊
Hey! Take it easy, Howey.
你知道这是对公约的公然违反吧
You realize this is a blatant violation of the Pact, right?
没有极端可能的原因 不能搜查执法场所
Law enforcement premises cannot be searched without extreme probable cause.
你听到我说的话了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
确保检查地板下面
Make sure you check under the flooring.
你知道我有多迷茫吗
Do you know how lost I felt?
这是我能做的一件事
This was the one thing that I could do.
想象一下如果我们可以 为雅各布做类似的事 我们可以...
Imagine if we'd had something like this for Jacob. We-- I mean, we could...
我只想让其他家庭不要经历同样的事
All I want is to stop other families from going through the same thing.
你不觉得我也感觉很迷茫吗
You don't think I felt lost too?
但那并不意味着 你可以开始制♥造♥未经批准的装置
But that doesn't mean you can start making unsanctioned devices.
那个装置可以帮助修复心脏缺陷 它能挽救生命
That device could help fix heart defects. It could save lives.
为什么就连放大镜都是非法的
Why is a magnifier even illegal in the first place?
我不知道 但是我们有规则
I don't know, but there are rules.
你很善于遵守规则 这我承认
You're good at following rules. I'll give you that.
- 你这话是什么意思 - 没有其他人知道我在做什么
- What's that supposed to mean? - No one else knew what I was doing
除了你和朱丽
besides you and Jules.
什么 你认为是我告诉了司法部
What, you think I told Judicial?
我确信公约里有关于举报家人的规则
I'm sure there's something in the Pact about reporting your family.
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you even suggest that?
不然他们怎么知道的
How else could they have known?
因为到处都有该死的耳目
Because there are fucking whisperers everywhere!
你并没有小心谨慎
You haven't exactly been subtle.
玻璃和金属送到我们家门口
Glass and metal deliveries to our door,
工作时间之外带着我们的女儿去农场
taking our daughter to the farm after hours.
拜托 汉娜 把他们想要的给他们
Please, Hanna. Just give them what they want
在他们把我们家翻个底朝天之前
before they tear down our entire home.
朱丽叶的房♥间...拜托了
Juliette's room is-- Please.
我希望无论你从中得到了什么 它都是值得的
I hope whatever you're getting out of this is worth it.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表