剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
- What's going on? - Sit.
-你没事吧 -请坐下
- Are you okay? - Sit, please.
我原本想昨晚跟你谈
I was gonna talk to you last night,
但我不确定你能明白我要说的
but I wasn't sure you were gonna be able to hear what I had to say.
亲爱的 你并不总能倾听
You don't always listen, honey.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
-我一直倾听... -说话不算倾听
- I always listen-- - Talking is not listening.
因为你是执法人员 我想我需要给你一些证据
Because you're the lawman, I figured I needed to give you some proof.
什么证据
Proof of what?
我无法告诉你我怎么知道 可是...
I can't tell you how I know this, but...
他们绝不会让我们生孩子
they were never gonna let us have children.
-什么 -我们...
- What? - We--
我不是他们允许生孩子的那类人
I'm not the type of person they want having kids.
“他们”是谁
Who's "they"?
公约的执行者
The enforcers of the Pact.
他们想要温顺听话的人
They want docile, obedient people.
我看见伦纳德医生取出了你的节育器
I saw Dr. Leonard take out your birth control.
-不 你没有 -我当时在场
- No, you didn't. - I was there.
他当时在帘子后面
He was behind a curtain.
-你没看见他在做什么 -艾莉森...
- You didn't see what he was doing. - Allison--
我可以向你保证
I can assure you,
他没有取出我的节育器
he didn't take out my birth control.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我刚取出来
Because I just did.
你干了什么
What did you do?
压住那里 不要动
Keep pressure on it and don't move.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-你得跟我来 -什么
- You gotta come. - What?
是艾莉森
It's Allison.
-太好了 警长 -不行 艾莉森受伤了
- Good. Sheriff! - I can't. Allison's hurt.
艾莉森在餐厅
Allison's in the cafeteria.
这些都不是真的 你们明白吗
None of this is real. Do you see?
他们想把你们关在这里 所以在对你们说谎
They wanna keep you in here, so they're lying to you.
外面是绿色的 有绿树和蓝天
It's green out there. There's green trees. There's blue skies.
空中有飞翔的东西
There's things flying in the air.
没人听我说吗
Is no one listening to me?
他们把我们关在这里
They're keeping us here.
-屏幕显示的是谎言 -艾莉森
- This display is a lie. - Allison.
-艾莉森 跟我来 -他们想让我们...不
- Allison. Come with me. - They want us to-- No.
-听我说 -我们试过...
- Listen to me. - We tried--
-我们试过三次了 我知道很难 -我没疯
- We tried three times. I know it's hard. - I'm not crazy!
-你为什么把我当疯子对待 -当然没有
- Why are you treating me like I'm crazy? - Of course not.
艾莉森 我知道几个精神崩溃的病人
Allison, I've known several patients who have had breakdowns.
我没有精神崩溃
I'm not having a breakdown.
你在流血 亲爱的
You are bleeding, honey.
-你需要来... -不
- And you need to come-- - No!
不...我一直在想这件事 好吗
No. Just-- I've been thinking about this a lot, okay?
拜托 请理解 没有别的办法
Please. Just know there's no other way.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
没关系
It's okay.
-没关系 -我想出去
- It's okay. - I want to go out!
我想出去
I want to go out.
天啊
Oh, God.
-一定有办法 -没有
- There has to be something. - There isn't.
我们可以说她突发焦虑症 或者她说错了 或者人们听错了
We could say she was distressed or that she misspoke or people misheard.
当时有人在场 他们听到了
There were people there. They heard what they heard.
-也许我们可以... -我们可以贿赂他们 杀死他们
- Maybe we could-- - We can bribe them, kill them.
不 见鬼
No, goddamn it.
公约说如果你觉得自己被误解了 你可以要求进行听证会
The Pact says you can request a hearing if you feel you have been misheard.
艾莉森不觉得她被误解了
Allison does not feel she was misheard.
你难道不想至少看看其他可能性
Don't you want to at least look at the possibility?
我当然想
Of course I do!
你不觉得我已经反复想过了吗 我无能为力
Don't you think I've gone over it again and again? There is nothing I can do.
如果你把公约总结为一条规则
If you boil the Pact down to one rule,
那就是不要说你想出去 不然你就必须出去
it's do not say you want to go outside or you will fucking go outside.
这事还有其他人参与吗 把她引向这个方向
Did anyone else play a part in this? Steer her in this direction?
她和17层的一位生育咨♥询♥师谈过 格洛丽亚希尔德布兰特
She talked to a fertility counselor on 17. Gloria Hildebrandt.
她说了什么
And what did she say?
她承认她让艾莉森起了疑心
She admits she put the bug in Allison's ear
说我们不是他们希望生孩子的那类人
about us not being the kind they want having kids.
“他们”是谁
Who's "they?"
她不知道
She doesn't know.
她只是因为她和丈夫不能生孩子而愤怒
She's just mad she and her husband couldn't have kids.
到警♥察♥局谈吧
Do your talking at the station.
我们还带来了市场的那个人 乔治威尔金斯
We also hauled up the guy from the marketplace, George Wilkins.
他经营着一个电脑修理摊位
He runs a computer repair stall.
艾莉森在节日那天给他提供了技术支持
Allison gave him tech support on the holiday.
她昨天去买♥♥东西了 我想也许她去见他了
She went shopping yesterday. I thought maybe she'd gone to see him.
但威尔金斯说艾莉森没回去过
But Wilkins said that Allison never came back.
司法小组搜查了他的摊位 但没找到任何东西
A Judicial team searched his stall, but they didn't find anything.
那是为了什么
Then why?
艾莉森比较情绪化
Allison feels things strongly.
但不能生孩子...
But not being able to have a baby...
我想让她受不了了
I think it was just too much.
荷斯顿 接下来你不用留在这里
Holston, you don't have to be here for the rest.
我是警长
I'm the sheriff.
你确定不想让其他人来处理吗
Sure you don't want to step aside?
-我任职的时候宣了誓 -我知道 可是每个人都会...
- I took an oath when I took the job. - I know, but everyone will--
如果只是在容易的时候坚守誓言 那宣誓有什么价值
What's the value of swearing an oath if you only stick to it when it's easy?
放两天假 必要职能除外
Two-day holiday, except for essential.
打开顶层的房♥间 欢迎参观者
Open rooms Up Top for visitors.
我们预计这会比平时吸引更多的人群 因为已经很久没开放过了
We expect this'll attract a larger crowd than usual, as it's been a while.
我们将在餐厅举♥行♥参观名额抽奖
We'll hold a lottery for attendance in the cafeteria.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我没疯
I didn't go all crazy.
你用刀子把身体里的东西取了出来
You cut something out of your body with a knife.
是的 疼得要死
Yeah, and it hurt like hell.
我把胶囊送回给伦纳德医生了
I took the capsule back to Dr. Leonard.
是吗 他说什么
Oh, yeah? What'd he say?
它在里面是为了占空间 以防感染
It was in there to hold a spot, prevent infection.
类似的作用 对吗
Something like that, right?
没关系了
Doesn't matter.
我有件事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
但我需要你坐近一点
But I need you to sit close.
-我不想让别人听到 -这里没别人
- I don't want anybody to hear. - We're alone.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
首先 我爱你
First of all, I love you.
-这是最重要的事 -是吗
- That is the most important thing. - Is it?
我知道你很生气 换了我 我也会的
I know you're angry. I would be too.
如果我能让时光倒流 不知道我现在知道的事 我会的
If I could wind back the clock and not know what I know, I would.
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
可是我发现了 他们所告诉我们的都不是真的
But what I found out, what they told us isn't true.
我们为什么在这里 140年前发生了什么
Why we're here, what happened 140 years ago,
为什么以及谁可以生孩子 而这些都不算是大事...
why and who gets to have children. And that's not even the big thing--
那又怎样
So?
-那又怎样 -如果你发现了这种事
- So? - You find out something like that,
你该告诉我 告诉强斯市长 告诉司法部
you bring it to me, to Mayor Jahns, to Judicial.
你告诉筒仓里的所有人
You let everyone in the Silo know.
你不应该说出那种话 导致你被送出去等死
What you don't do is say the words that get you sent out there to die.
可那正是我的重大发现 我不会死在外面
But that's the big thing I found out. I won't die out there.
听着 他们有能力 改变我们在屏幕上看到的画面
Listen, they have the ability to change what we see on the screens.
在餐厅 在整个筒仓 在所有地方
In the cafeteria, throughout the Silo, everywhere.
-你在说什么呀 -他们把一个画面
- What are you talking about? - They take an image,
以某种方法进行改变
and they alter it somehow.
因此我们看到的不是外面的真实情况
So, what we see is not what's out there.
而是他们想让我们以为的外面的情况
It's what they want us to think is out there.
-那是什么 就在那里 -荷斯顿
- What's that? Right there. - Holston.
还有那个
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表