剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
(扫描中)
它说硬盘的大部分空间已被使用 但我找不到任何文件
It says most of the drive is in use, but I can't find any files.
这上面有东西 我只是不知道如何打开它
There's something on there. I just don't know how to get to it.
有可能是祖传的老食谱
Could just be old family recipes.
那会是很老的食谱
Then they're very old family recipes.
我查了IT的记录
I checked the log in IT.
没有这个序号♥的记录
There's no record of this serial number.
当然 记录是从叛乱之后开始的
Course, the log starts after the rebellion.
你认为这个硬盘有140年以上的历史
You think this drive is over 140 years old?
这不可能 所有硬盘都在叛乱中被销毁了
That's impossible. All the drives were destroyed in the rebellion.
有可能是输入错误
Could just be an entry error.
或者不是
Or not.
也可能很简单 只需找出目录中的名称
It might be as simple as just figuring out the name on the directory.
我可以试试吗
May I?
有什么我可以...
Is there anything I can--
不说话就很好
Not talking would be great.
-自♥由♥日快乐 -自♥由♥日快乐 市长
- Happy Freedom Day. - Happy Freedom Day, Mayor.
很高兴见到所有人
Very nice to see you all.
你知道18是什么意思吗
Any idea what the 18 means?
不知道
Uh-uh.
-你有放大镜吗 -有
- Do you have a magnifying glass? - Yep.
6点
Six minutes
6分
and six seconds
6秒
past six o'clock
就在这一天
on this day
140年前
140 years ago.
那是我们重获自♥由♥的时刻
That is the moment we regained our freedom.
我们在纪念日这天聚集一堂
We are gathered on the anniversary
来记住叛乱的恐怖
to remember the terror of the rebellion.
如果那时他们成功了
If they had succeeded,
如果那时他们打开了通往外面世界的大门
if they had opened the door to the outside world,
我们现在就都不会在这里了
none of us would be here right now.
他们没有成功 多亏了奠基者
They didn't succeed, thank the Founders.
但他们设法抹去了我们的历史
But they did manage to take away our history.
还有比这个效果更好的吗
Got anything more powerful?
这是最好的了
That's as powerful as they get.
是字母 可是...
It's letters, but--
(AT501334 图书馆)
我想是“图书馆”
I think it says "library."
他们销毁了我们的电脑硬盘
They destroyed our computer drives.
他们粉碎了我们的文件 烧毁了我们图书馆中所有的书
They shredded our files and burned all the books in our libraries.
(搜索硬盘目录“该死的大谜团”)
(设备名称:18 类型:数据 读取:是 项目:269)
(筒仓图纸 筒仓98年10月12日)
但他们被阻止了
But they were stopped.
我们英勇的先辈赢得了胜利
Our heroic forebears won the day.
(1-20层 上层加载中)
快看这个
Look at this.
我不想看
I won't.
你也不应该看
You shouldn't either.
你应该把它埋了
You should bury this.
埋了 你开什么玩笑 这是大...
Bury it? Are you kidding? This is the great--
这是历史遗物 持有它是违法的
This is a relic. It's against the law to even have it.
但这可能是了解一切未知的关键
But this could be the key to everything we don't know.
-我们必须看... -他们可能为此送你出去清洁
- We have to look-- - They can send you out to clean for this.
你会告诉你丈夫吗
Are you gonna tell your husband?
把它处理掉
Just get rid of it.
他们伟大的胜利
And their great victory
应该用欢呼来庆祝
should be celebrated with cheers.
应该用号♥角来庆祝
It should be celebrated with horns.
这通向哪里
Where the hell does that go?
(机密 地道)
它应该用静默来纪念
And it should be remembered in silence.
听回响的声音
Hear the sound that rings
它在召唤我们
It's calling us
去履行职责
To our duty
听歌♥唱的嗓音
Hear the voices sing
响亮和自豪
So loud and proud
赞美自♥由♥的美丽
Praise freedom's beauty
看升起的灯光
See the rising lights
长夜 升起...
Long night, rise up...
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I'm just--
我只是因为爬楼梯而精疲力尽
I'm just really exhausted from that climb.
我想要不是我整天坐着 我应该会更健康些
I think if I didn't sit on my ass all day, I'd be more fit.
没关系
It's okay.
我只是说我累了
Just saying I'm tired.
是
Yeah.
你是因为爬了70层累了
Are you 70-levels tired,
还是...
or are you...
累了
tired?
我们还有时间
We still have some time.
对你来说 这一定不再有乐趣了
This can't be fun for you anymore.
这和乐趣没关系
It's not about fun.
我想要个孩子
I wanna have a baby.
我也想
So did I.
乔治的问题怎么样
How'd it go with George?
帮不了他
Couldn't help him.
我觉得他只是孤单了
I think he's just lonely.
想和其他电脑迷交流
Wants to converse with other computer geeks.
我不知道是不是因为吃了什么东西
You know, I don't know if it's something I ate
还是感冒了 但我感觉不舒服
or if I'm catching a cold, but I don't feel great.
那就回家去吧 我会告诉伯纳德
Then go home. I'll tell Bernard.
谢谢
Thanks.
早日康复
Feel better soon.
请进
Come in.
我希望你能回来
I hoped you'd be back.
他们为什么不想让我们生孩子
Why wouldn't they want us to have children?
-伯纳德还好吧 -我没见到他
- Bernard behaving himself? - I didn't see him.
我想明天请假 去趟市场
I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off. Go to the market.
你需要什么 我可以派个搬运工
What do you need? I can send a porter.
我只想看看
I just wanna look.
锻炼一下
Get some exercise.
散散心
Take my mind off...
当然 好啊
Sure. Yeah.
听起来是个好主意
Sounds like a good idea.
我想看所有内容
I wanna see everything.
我的头都大了
My brain is fried.
不用说 我们不应该告诉任何人
Needless to say, we shouldn't tell anybody about this.
不用说
Needless to say.
你什么时候能回来
When can you come back?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是什么
What's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
最后一个
Last one?
(简卡莫迪清洁 筒仓97年9月13日)
嘿 靠右走
Hey! Keep right.
这么晚了
It's late.
我忘了时间
I lost track.
你去大采购了 把我们的信用都花光了
You go on a shopping spree? Spend all our credits?
是啊 我倒是想 下次吧
Oh, yeah. I wish. Next time.
我收到了医生的邮件
I got a message from the doctor.
他唯一能见我们的时间是11点
The only time he can see us is at 11:00.
可是 这很难说 我们严格来说还有几个小时
But, you never know. We technically still have a few hours.
没关系
That's fine.
我想明早多睡一会儿 我们到那里见
I'm gonna sleep in a little, so I'll meet you there.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
不好
No.
但我会好的
But I will be.
(怀孕机会时间 0天7小时44分钟)
-嘿 凯伦 -嘿
- Hey, Karen. - Hey.
艾莉森在哪
Where's Allison?
她让搬运工送来一张纸条 说她不舒服
She sent a note by porter saying she wasn't feeling well.
-谢谢 -没问题
- Thanks. - Sure.
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
-怎么回事 -坐下
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表