剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
看看这个
Look at this.
一个感应器 摄像头
A sensor. A camera.
他们就是这样监视我们 他们就是这样控制我们
This is how they look at us. This is how they control us.
- 这些东西在我们家里 - 这些到处都有
- These are in our homes? - These are everywhere.
如果我们不弄清楚真♥相♥ 其他人也不会
And if we don't figure out the truth, no one else will.
所以请帮助我
So, please help me.
- 拜托 - 我...
- Please. - I--
就算我能帮 我妈妈...
Even if I could, my mom--
- 我是唯一... - 你妈妈
- I'm the only one-- - Your mom?
是 现在我是唯一照顾她的人
Yes, I'm the only one taking care of her right now.
- 如果我出了什么事 我不能... - 是...
- If something happens to me, I can't-- - It's--
时间到了
Time's up.
你最好也离开 为了你妈妈
You better leave too. For your mom's sake.
朱丽叶
Juliette.
该死 朱丽叶
Fuck. Juliette.
朱丽叶尼科尔斯 按照司法部令 请立即开门
Juliette Nichols. By Judicial order, open the door immediately.
请出示身份证和包
ID and bag, please.
- 楼上查过包了 我有急事 - 请出示身份证和包
- Bag was checked upstairs. I'm in a hurry. - ID and bag, please.
你是认真的吗 你知道我是谁吗
Are you serious? Do you know who I am?
- 女士 - 这是我的身份证
- Ma'am. - This is my ID.
- 打开你的包 - 你的主管在哪
- Open your bag. - Where is your supervisor?
- 你开什么玩笑 - 无论他们在哪都会不高兴
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Wherever they are, they won't be pleased.
这是你的警长 她和我一起的
This is your sheriff, and she's with me.
可是...
But--
现在你连市长也质疑
Now you're questioning the mayor too?
你逮捕了西姆斯 现在到处是检查点
You arrested Sims. Now there's checkpoints.
- 到底是怎么回事 警长 - 你说得对 好吗
- What the fuck is going on, Sheriff? - You were right. Okay?
司法部在计划夺权 但梅多斯不是背后的人
Judicial is planning a takeover, but Meadows is not the one behind it.
- 是西姆斯 - 不可能
- It's Sims. - Can't be.
罗伯特总是照章办事
Robert is so by the book.
我们不能在这里谈
We can't talk here.
- 我知道个地方 需要走一段 - 好吧
- I know a place. It's a bit of a walk. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
在筒仓 这里算是我们能单独谈的地方了
We're about as alone as we can get in the Silo.
给我解释一下
Walk me through it.
你认为西姆斯在秘密掌管司法部
You think Sims is secretly running Judicial?
对 不是法官
Yeah. It's not the judge.
- 西姆斯想要什么 - 我不知道
- Well, what does Sims want? - I don't know.
控制筒仓 掩盖犯罪
Control the Silo? Cover up a crime?
我不知道 无论是什么 他想让我走
I don't know. Whatever it is, he wants me gone.
在你之后 就是我了
And after you, me.
我从来没想要这个职位
I never wanted this fucking job.
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他们搜查了你的公♥寓♥ 现在到处都是检查站
Well, they searched your apartment. Now there's checkpoints everywhere.
你手里有什么东西这么有威胁性
What do you have that's so threatening?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
时间在流逝 朱丽叶 时间不多了
The clock is running, Juliette. There isn't much time left.
如果你有那个硬盘 那...
If you have the hard drive, then--
该死
Fuck me.
我说了“硬盘”
I said, "hard drive."
我怎么知道是硬盘
How would I know that it's a hard drive?
糟糕
Oops.
你 是你
You. You're the one.
对不起 尼科尔斯警长 你是不是刚说了你想出去
I'm sorry, Sheriff Nichols. Did you just say you want to go outside?
不 我没说
No, I didn't.
我清楚地听见你说你想出去
I distinctly heard you say you want to go outside.
- 罗伯特 你听见了吗 - 当然
- Robert, did you hear that? - Sure did.
不
No.
两个星期内就有两任警长了
That's two sheriffs in as many weeks.
如今的警长是怎么回事
What is it about being sheriff these days?
是你 梅多斯不是怕他
You're the one. Meadows isn't afraid of him.
她怕你
She's afraid of you.
对
Yeah.
奠基者知道必须有人作出困难的决定
The Founders knew someone would have to make the hard decisions
以便让筒仓存活下去
to keep our Silo alive.
一个拥有关于这里发生的一切的知识
A person that possessed the knowledge, the intelligence,
智慧和信息的人
the information about everything that happens here.
我很幸运
Lucky me.
你为什么要杀了那些人 我不明白
Why would you kill all those people? I don't understand.
尼科尔斯女士 在我们整个存在历史上
Miss Nichols, throughout our entire existence,
出现过必须加以处理的问题
problems have arisen that must be taken care of.
满足大多数人的需求必须牺牲少数人
The needs of the many require the sacrifices of the few.
因为什么
For what?
就因为一个硬盘 和一些该死的防热胶带吗
For a hard drive and some fucking heat tape?
这和防热胶带无关
This isn't about heat tape.
这事关生存
This is about survival.
那个硬盘威胁到筒仓里每个人的生命
And that hard drive threatens the lives of everyone in this Silo.
而你是140年来对我们家园的最大威胁
And you are the greatest threat to our home in 140 years.
你曾经是
Well, you were.
她的朋友们在哪里
Where are her friends?
她的姐妹 她的姨妈
Her sister. Her aunt.
- 你知道他们为什么... - 他们是懦夫
- You know why they're not-- - They're cowards.
那不是...
That's not--
如果她死于心脏病 他们就都会来了
If she'd died of a heart attack, they'd all be here.
我知道感觉应该做得更多 可是...
I know it feels like more should be done, but--
可是什么都没有
But nothing.
他们是懦夫
They're cowards.
她也是
So was she.
朱丽
Jules.
去吧 走吧
Go on. Leave!
走吧 该死 走吧
Leave! Leave, damn it! Leave!
我说过你会后悔逮捕我的
I told you you'd regret arresting me.
你从汉克那里听说的
You got this from Hank?
所有派出所十分钟前收到了讯息
All of the sheriff's stations got a message ten minutes ago.
不 这说不通呀 你看 她在来这里的路上
No, it doesn't make any sense. Look, she was on her way here.
- 谁是目击者 - 市长
- Who were the witnesses? - The mayor.
几个司法部的突击队员
Some Judicial raiders.
对 我们相信他们吧 他们从来没对我们说过谎
Yeah, let's believe them. They never lied to us before.
沃克 我只是告诉你我听说的
I'm just telling you what I heard, Walk.
好吧 你说得对 抱歉 雪莉 我只是...
All right. You're right. I'm sorry, Shirley. I'm just--
我知道
I know.
诺克斯说他们迟早会为叛乱而惩罚我们
Knox said they'd eventually punish us for the rebellion.
我一直以为他胡说八道
I always thought he was crazy.
那接下来会发生什么
So? What happens next?
等等 保罗 拜托 听我说
Wait, Paul. Please, just listen to me.
- 不 我已经不想再试图理解你了 - 我从没...不 听着 你得...
- No. I'm done trying to make sense of you. - I never-- No, listen! You need--
你想让我在有利于你时执行公约...
You want me to enforce the Pact when it suits you...
- 不 - 不利时就不执行
- No. - ...and not to when it doesn't?
- 我从来没说过我想出去 - 我不能那么做
- I never said that I wanted to go out. - I can't do that.
- 我听见了 - 不
- I heard it. - No.
- 市长和我的特工也听见了 - 不
- As did the mayor and my agents. - No.
证据绰绰有余 我想 比林斯警长
More than enough evidence, I'd think, Sheriff Billings.
- 我还不是警长... - 不 他们在陷害我
- I'm not sheriff until we finish-- - No. They're trying to set me up.
- 闭嘴 - 你在说谎
- Shut up! - You're lying!
嘿 如果你认为自己被误会了 你有权要求举♥行♥听证会
Hey! If you believe you were misheard, you have the right to request a hearing.
- 是吗 向谁 - 是
- Do I? With who? - Yes!
向司法部 他就是该死的司法部
With Judicial? He's fucking Judicial!
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
没必要打人 罗伯特
That was uncalled for, Robert!
我警告她了 确保在你的报告中提到
I warned her. Make sure you mention that in your report.
你们看什么呢
What are you looking at?
嘿
Hey.
该死
Oh, shit.
不要
Don't!
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表