剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
我不舒服
I'm not well.
我的第一个问题是关于你拘押居民
My first one has to do with your policy of locking up citizens
然后违背他们的意愿给他们服药的政策
and then drugging them against their will.
我没想到有人来 我生病了
I wasn't expecting company. I've been sick.
是 你的秘书是这么说的
Yeah. That's what your secretary said.
那也没能阻止你强行进来 侵犯我的隐私
Didn't stop you from forcing your way in here and violating my privacy.
别担心 你会重获隐私的
Don't worry. You'll get it back.
只要你告诉我为什么 你把格洛丽亚希尔德布兰特关在医疗部
As soon as you tell me why you're keeping Gloria Hildebrandt captive in Medical.
谁
Who?
生育咨♥询♥师
The fertility counselor.
她
Oh, her.
是为了她好
It's for her own good.
你给她服药是因为你认为 她对艾莉森贝克尔说了什么
You're drugging her 'cause you think she said something to Allison Becker
导致她想出去清洁
that made her want to go out.
我不知道你是从哪听到的这些
I don't know where you're getting all this.
从格洛丽亚的档案里
In Gloria's file.
格洛丽亚对她说 她不是筒仓允许生孩子的类型
Gloria said to her that she's not the type the Silo wanted having children,
所以我想和她谈谈
so I wanna talk to her.
为什么
Why?
历史遗物调查 你批准的那个
The relic investigation, the one you approved.
多年来她一直在你的观察名单上 我想她可能知道些什么
She's been on your watch list for years. I figured she might know something.
警长 你不擅长撒谎
You're not a good liar, Sheriff.
那就让我和她谈谈 我就不打扰你了
Then let me talk to her, and I'll leave you alone.
-我没有阻止你 -她的头脑里充满了药物
- I'm not stopping you. - Her brain is filled with drugs.
格洛丽亚没有痴呆症 正如你没有感冒
Gloria doesn't have dementia any more than you have a cold.
你对警长职位不满意 一个你没有资格担任的职位
So, not satisfied with sheriff, a post that you're not qualified to fill,
-你现在要诊断病人了 -你不想让我当警长
- you're now diagnosing people? - You don't want me to be sheriff.
我想和格洛丽亚谈谈
I want to talk to Gloria.
那你就解除针对她的任何医疗命令
So why don't you lift whatever medical order she's under,
我就在本周末之前上交♥警♥徽
and then I'll turn in my badge by the end of the week.
我要你在我叫司法部警卫来之前离开
I want you to go before I summon Judicial security.
不要用西姆斯威胁我
Don't threaten me with Sims.
我在给你一个很好的提议
I'm making you a good offer.
让我把格洛丽亚带出医疗部几个小时
Let me take Gloria out of Medical for a few hours,
然后不久我就会回到机械部去
and then I'll be back down in Mechanical before you know it.
-不可能 -当然可能 你解除命令
- It's not possible. - Course it is. You lift the order.
我不能
I can't.
你是法官
You're the judge.
我说了我不能 我对此无能为力
I said I can't, and there isn't anything that I can do about it.
你需要停止你在做的事
You need to stop doing what you're doing.
不找到我想要的答案我不会停止
Not until I find out what I wanna know.
-他们绝不允许 -谁不允许 你是什么意思
- They'll never let you. - Who will not let me? What do you mean?
他们是谁
Who are they?
就是这样的吗
Is this how it works?
公♥寓♥ 历史遗物...
The apartment, the relics...
只要你默不作声就可以留着它们吗
You get to keep them as long as you're quiet?
哇
Wow.
难怪你待在这里 喝着你的感冒药
No wonder you stay in here, drinking your cold medicine.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
现在给我出去
Now get out!
停下
Stop.
尼科尔斯到医疗部去看希尔德布兰特了
Nichols visited Hildebrandt in Medical?
-昨天 -给我看看
- Yesterday. - Show me.
这有多久了
How long have those been there?
-昨天就有 -你该早告诉我
- They were there yesterday. - You should have told me.
抱歉 先生 我们会派人去
Sorry, sir. We'll send someone in.
朱丽
Jules?
你想进来吗
You wanna come in?
他们把我调到这里 在...
They transferred me here after...
地方很小 不过我只是在这里睡觉
It's small, but I'm only here to sleep.
我想过很多次该对你说些什么 如果...
I've thought so many times about what I'd say to you if you--
如果你回来
if you came back.
现在你在这里 我都不知道从何说起
And now you're here, I don't even know where to start.
别担心 我来不是为了这个
Don't worry about it. That's not why I'm here.
我想让你帮个忙 然后我就不打扰你了
I want to ask you for a favor, and then I'll be out of your way.
那并不是我希望的
That's not what I want.
长♥期♥护理病房♥有个病人
There's a patient in long-term care,
我需要你帮我把她带出来 也许一 两个小时
and I need you to help me get her out of there for maybe one, two hours.
哇 等一下
Whoa, just hold on a minute.
我认为他们违背她的意愿关押她 并给她服药
I think she's being held and drugged against her will.
我需要药力消退 这样我才能找出原因
I need the drugs to wear off, so I can find out why.
你不应该这样说话
You shouldn't be talking like that.
这很危险 我不能做
It's dangerous. I can't do that.
是 我早该知道你不会帮我
Yeah, I should have known you wouldn't come through.
等等
Wait.
抱歉 医生 我没听见你进来
Sorry, Doctor. I didn't hear you coming.
我只是来洗劫你的药柜
I just came to raid your medicine cabinet.
我去拿药品清单给你来签字
I'll get the inventory sheet for you to sign.
我只是来拿两片阿司匹林
I just came to nab two aspirin.
我以为我可以坚持一下 但这头痛就是不缓解
I thought I could tough it out, but this headache has other plans.
我要下班回家了
I'm heading home for the night.
你自便吧
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
(劳拉西泮)
格洛丽亚 你能听见吗
Gloria, can you hear me?
我带你去散步
I've come to take you for a walk.
你想去看看婴儿室吗
How would you like to visit the nursery?
婴儿
Babies.
-有人看见你吗 -我觉得没有
- Did anyone see you? - I don't think so.
现在我们安全了
We're safe now.
我不知道为什么 他们不监听这里
I don't know why, but they don't listen in here.
格洛丽亚 你记得我吗 我是警长 我们昨天见过面
Gloria? Gloria, do you remember me? I'm the sheriff. We met yesterday.
-他们给她使用了镇静剂 -是 我知道 我告诉你了
- They've got her on a sedative. - Yeah, I know. I told you.
可能需要五 六个小时才能从她体内排出
Well, it could take five or six hours for it to flush through her system.
必须在夜班护士
We got to get her back
-查房♥之前送她回去 -该死
- before the night nurse starts his rounds. - Fuck.
我知道你很沮丧 我们后退一步 深吸一口气
I know you're frustrated. Let's step back and take a deep breath.
我五岁时这招没用 现在还是没用
That didn't work when I was five. It still doesn't.
我们一定可以做些什么 我们能不能给她喝咖啡
There's gotta be something we can do. Can we give her coffee?
我们能不能让她冲凉 有任何办法吗
Can we put her underneath a cold shower? Anything?
她不是我们可以随便开关的机器
She's not a machine we can switch on and off.
那就这样了 你连试都不试
So that's it? You won't even try?
我可以试着给她一些东西来逆转镇静作用
I could try giving her something to reverse the sedation.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say that before?
-因为那并不总是有用 -好吧
- 'Cause it doesn't always work. - Okay.
可能有副作用
There can be side effects.
他们这样对她 我得知道原因
They are doing this to her, and I need to find out why.
拜托了
So, please.
好吧 我去拿点东西
Okay. I'll get some things.
格洛丽亚 你能听见吗
Gloria, can you hear me?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
这正是我害怕出现的
This is what I was afraid of.
-她怎么了 -见鬼 她癫痫发作了
- What's happening to her? - Shit! She's having a seizure.
朱丽 我需要你的帮助
Jules, I need your help.
-没关系 你知道该做什么 -好吧
- It's okay. You know what to do. - Okay.
一秒 两秒
One one thousand. Two one thousand.
三秒
Three one thousand.
四秒 五秒
Four one thousand. Five one thousand.
六秒 七秒
Six one thousand. Seven one thousand.
八秒 九秒
Eight one thousand. Nine one thousand.
十
Ten.
11 12
Eleven. Twelve.
正在减轻
It's abating.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
你没事吧
Are you?
没事 我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
我们不应该叫醒她
We shouldn't wake her.
必须等等
It'll have to wait.
(清洁部)
我们找不到警长了 最后一次看见她 她去医疗部了
We lost the sheriff. She was last seen heading into Medical.
我们以为她是回来找老太婆的 但她走去了相反方向
We figured she was coming back for the old woman, but she went the other way.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表