剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
当我听到她的事后...
When I heard what had happened to her...
真的感觉就像我们失去了一个自己人
it really felt like we'd lost one of our own.
-她怎么样 -我带她回去
- How is she? - I'm taking her back.
朱丽 这对你不安全
Well, it's not safe for you, Jules.
你是我最不信任的人 别告诉我什么是安全的
You are the last person I would ever trust to tell me what's safe.
我永远不会让你处于危险之中
I would never put you in danger.
但你会欺骗你的病人 让她们相信
But you would trick your patients into believing
她们的节育器已经被取出了
their birth control has been removed?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
如果我想做这个工作来帮助人们...
If I wanted to do this work to help people and--
帮助 你唯一帮助的是 那些试图淘汰某个人群的人
Help? The only ones you're helping are the ones trying to breed people out.
你必须明白 他们从来没有告诉我这件事
You have to understand. They never told me anything about that.
他们找到我时
When they came to me,
他们说这是长♥期♥生存所必需的
they said this was necessary for long-term survival
以防止遗传病肆虐
to prevent genetic disease from running rampant.
可是为什么对人♥民♥说谎
But why lie to people?
为什么给他们虚假的希望
Why give them false hope?
你有没有想过质疑这个
Did you ever think to question that?
我当然想过
Of course I did.
我一直猜想他们是否挑选的是 那些他们想惩罚的人
I always wondered if somehow they wanted to punish the ones they picked.
然而 你就照着他们说的做了
And yet, you just went along with whatever they said?
提问题是有后果的
There are consequences to asking questions.
你我都知道
We both know that.
-我知道你认为我背叛了妈妈 -不 别说这些
- I know you think I betrayed Mom. - No, don't.
显然她不是你背叛的唯一人选
Clearly she wasn't the only one that you betrayed.
该死 我找到她了
Shit, I got her.
嘿 怎么回事 她没事吧
Hey. Hey! What's going on? Is she okay?
我的一名警官发现她在楼梯周围徘徊
One of my deputies found her wandering around the stairs, so...
你说她没有回去找希尔德布兰特
You said she didn't go back to Hildebrandt.
-她没有 -那你怎么解释这个
- She didn't. - Then how the hell do you explain that?
-我不知道 -找出他们刚从哪里过来 马上
- I don't know. - Find out where they just came from. Now!
盯住她们
And stay on them!
警长 我可以保证...
Sheriff, I can assure you--
我要护送她回房♥间并写一份报告
I'm going to escort her back to her room and file a report.
等等 我想自己走
Wait. I wanna walk.
好吧
Okay.
-你还好吗 -好 我觉得是
- You okay? - Yeah, I think so.
我能再看一次吗
Can I see it one more time?
当然
Sure.
-你藏好它 -我会的
- You keep it safe. - Yeah, I will.
我的花不见了
My flowers, they're gone.
我想起来了 荷斯顿警长来过
I remember now. Sheriff Holston was here.
-什么时候 -我不知道
- When? - I don't know.
不久前 我记不清了
Not long ago. I lose track.
他带了花来 把它们放在那里
He brought flowers, and he put them right there.
-在镜子前面 -是
- In front of the mirror? - Yes.
(镜子前的花加倍)
-从来没见过这个 -也许那是他想让你看的
- Never seen this one before. - Maybe it's what he wanted you to see?
不知道这是什么
No idea what it is.
我想他们可以透过镜子看到我们
I think they can see us through the mirror.
-所以荷斯顿把花放在那里 -什么
- That's why Holston put flowers there. - What?
他们有这些装置 就像外面的感应器
They've got these devices like the sensors outside,
我想他们在看着我们
and I think they're watching us.
你记得他在这里时的其他事吗 他说过什么
Do you remember anything else when he was here? Anything he said?
不记得 他没有待多久
No. He wasn't here for very long.
他大部分时间都花在修那个通风口上
And he spent most of his time working on that vent.
她挡住了我们的视线
She's blocked our view.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
-问题是我们只有声音 -不 迭戈
- The problem is we only have audio. - No, Diego.
问题是她知道有摄像头
The problem is she knows there are cameras.
那是什么 你找到了什么
What is it? What did you find?
派突击队员去 马上
Send the raiders. Now!
我不能待下去了 他们会马上来
I can't stay. They're gonna be coming.
-现在你是最后的护火者了 -不
- You're the last Flamekeeper now. - No.
你没有要求承担这份责任 这不公平 但现实就是这样 全靠你了
You didn't ask for it. It's not fair. But it's the way it is. It's down to you.
-不 -如果你让它死了 真♥相♥也会随之死去
- No. - If you let it die, the truth dies too.
我得走了
I have to go.
你的妈妈会希望你怎么做
What would your mother want you to do?
-我真希望我可以问她 可我不能 -不 你不能
- I wish I could ask her, but I can't. - No, you can't.
可你知道她为什么自杀吗
But do you know why she killed herself?
她在哪
Where is she?
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表