剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
我们来赛跑
Race you there.
妈妈 它的尽头在哪里
Mommy, how far does it go?
无边无际
Forever.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
不
No.
不
No.
我得回去
I have to go back.
就一下
One sec.
哪里...
Where--
水在哪里
Where's the water?
就在这里
It's right here.
你错过了一针
You missed a dose.
这就好了
That's all.
我得去找他们
I have to find them.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
(佐治亚州的奇妙冒险)
(格洛丽亚 安妮 乔治)
(受访人员 格洛丽亚希尔德布兰特)
(访谈地点 17层27号♥公♥寓♥)
她把它拿走了
She's taking it with her.
我们要不要派人去
Should we send someone?
不 别管她
No. Leave it.
你确定
Are you sure?
继续跟踪她
Keep following her.
(根据休豪伊的畅销丛书系列 《筒仓》改编)
羊毛战记
第一季第七集
(格洛丽亚 F 希尔德布兰特)
(医疗部 长♥期♥护理 生育咨♥询♥师)
早安
Morning.
孩子怎么样
How's the baby?
她很好
She's good.
你有讯息
You've got messages.
第一个是维修部的道歉
First one's an apology from maintenance.
为什么道歉
For what?
他们说打破了你的花瓶 已经拿去修理了
It says they broke your vase, and they've taken it to be repaired.
他们为什么去我的住处
Why were they there in the first place?
我不知道底层是怎么回事
I don't know how things are in the Down Deep,
但在这里我们很早就学会了 不去质疑维修部的工作
but up here we learn early not to question the workings of maintenance
除非你想要你的马桶停止工作
unless you want your toilet to stop working.
在机械部 我们自己修理东西
Down in Mechanical, we fix things ourselves.
我出去一下
I'm heading out for a bit.
你不告诉我你要去哪里
And you're not gonna tell me where you're going.
我在中层有事情处理
Something I need to take care of in the Mids.
还有一条讯息
There's another message.
“霍兰德市长要求 今天一早和尼科尔斯警长会面
"Mayor Holland requests meeting with Sheriff Nichols first thing this a.m.
请确认收到”
Please acknowledge receipt."
-好 我确认 -那我该告诉他你正要去见他
- Well, acknowledge it. - So, I should tell him you're on your way.
告诉他我得另外约时间了
Tell him I'll have to reschedule.
你要在节日第二天不理会市长
You're gonna brush off the mayor a day after the holiday
而整个筒仓仍惴惴不安
with the whole Silo still on edge.
我不担心市长
I'm not worried about the mayor,
就像我不担心让你负责几个小时一样
just like I'm not worried about leaving you in charge for a few hours.
卡林斯呼叫比林斯 听到了吗
Karins for Billings. Do you copy?
你应该回答
You should get that.
比林斯
Billings.
(长♥期♥护理)
-有什么需要吗 -是 我要找格洛丽亚希尔德布兰特
- Can I help you? - Yeah, I'm looking for Gloria Hildebrandt.
-她在吗 -抱歉
- She here? - I'm sorry.
我无权透露这个信息
I'm not authorized to give out that information.
你...为什么不行
You're-- Why not?
-我说过了 我没有授权 -授权 对
- Like I said, I'm not authorized. - Authorized. Right.
你看到这个了吗 这个...
Do you see this? This--
等等
Wait, hold on.
这个授予我知情的权力 对吗
This makes me authorized to know, right?
-她到底在不在 -她在 警长
- So, is she here or not? - She is, Sheriff.
很好 我想问她几个问题
Great. I want to ask her some questions.
我带你进去 不过你应该有所准备
I'll take you back, but you should be prepared.
准备什么
For what?
你可能不会得到希望的回答
You might not get the answers you're hoping for.
格洛丽亚 有人探视你
Gloria, you have a visitor.
格洛丽亚 我是尼科尔斯警长
Gloria, I'm Sheriff Nichols.
我找到他们了
I found them.
她常会出现幻觉
She suffers from hallucinations.
是她所患疾病的症状 晚期血管性痴呆
They're a symptom of her condition. Advanced vascular dementia.
就在水边我离开他们的地方
Right where I left them by the water.
什么水
What water?
最好别打扰她
It's best not to disturb her.
他们不想让我们知道的水
The water they don't want us to know about.
她会烦躁 说些没头没脑的话
She gets agitated, says things that make no sense.
-等等 -我们尽量让她舒适
- Wait. - We keep her as comfortable as possible.
我想带她出去散步
I wanna take her for a walk.
格洛丽亚 你想去吗 你想去和我出去散步吗
Gloria, would you like that? Would you like to go for a walk with me?
不 那不可能 没有批准她离开病房♥
No, that's not possible. She's not cleared to leave the ward.
-我批准 好吗 -你不能
- I will clear it, okay? - You can't.
-有命令让她留在这里 -谁的命令
- There's an order to keep her here. - By who?
梅多斯法官
Judge Meadows.
如果没有其他事 我想你该走了
If there's nothing else, I think you should leave.
打扰了 警官 我想报案
Excuse me, Deputy. I'd like to report a crime.
我丈夫今早忘带午餐了
My husband forgot his lunch this morning.
我会确保他被逮捕 夫人
I'll make sure he's apprehended, ma'am.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿
Hey.
-你感觉怎么样 -好些了
- How are you feeling? - Better.
你不用大老远来这里
You didn't have to come all the way up here.
我想炫耀一下她爸爸有多重要
I wanted to show off how important her daddy is.
-她好像不为所动 -只要她不哭就好
- Guess she's not too impressed. - As long as she's not crying.
本来希望能见到警长 她在哪
Was hoping to meet the sheriff. Where is she?
我和你一样一无所知
Yeah. Your guess is as good as mine.
算了
Forget it.
我需要休息一下 你想喝咖啡吗
I could use a break. You want a coffee?
随时
Always.
来吧
Come on.
如果需要我 我在餐厅
I'll be in the cafeteria if you need me.
我需要找警长
I need the sheriff.
-她不在 -是紧急情况
- She's not here. - It's an emergency.
比林斯呼叫警长 听到了吗 比林斯呼叫警长
Billings to sheriff. Do you copy? Billings to sheriff...
女士
Ma'am.
女士 我告诉你了
Ma'am, I told you.
-我告诉你她不在 -那她在哪
- I told you she's not in. - Where is she then?
我说过了 如果你想见法官 你得预约
Like I said, if you want to see the judge, you request an appointment.
我不需要 我是警长
I don't need one. I'm the sheriff.
预约是规程的一部分...
An appointment is part of the protocol that comes--
我才不管什么规程
I don't give a shit about protocol.
好吧 如果她不在 我就等她
Okay, if she's not here, I'll wait.
-你只会浪费时间 -这不是你的问题 对吗
- You'd be wasting your time. - That's not your problem, is it?
她生病了 是感冒
She's out sick with a cold.
她什么时候回来
When will she be back?
她感觉好些的时候
When she's feeling better.
所有警官到26层去 所有...
All deputies report to 26. All de--
抱歉
Sorry.
他们失控了
They're outta control.
-我们在处理 -处理个鬼
- We're handling it. - Like hell you are.
尼科尔斯警长 如果你听到 马上到26层来
Sheriff Nichols, if you hear me, come to 26 now.
见鬼
Damn it.
抱歉 让一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
警局 让开 闪开 警局
Sheriff's department. Out of the way. Move, move. Sheriff's department.
-警长在哪 -我不知道
- Where the hell is the sheriff? - I don't know.
嘿 让一下 警局
Hey, excuse me. Sheriff's department.
-警局 让一下 -让开 过一下
- Sheriff's department. Excuse me. - Get out of the way. Coming through.
我要到前面去 让一让 警局
I'm trying to pass-- I'm trying to pass you. Sheriff's department.
警局 让一下...
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表