剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
我很难过你的婚姻失败了
I was sad your marriage broke up.
那是25年前了
Was 25 years ago.
我还是很难过
I was still sad.
你和卡拉是很好的一对 发生了什么事
You and Carla were a good couple. What happened?
她张着嘴咀嚼
She chewed with her mouth open.
露丝 我能帮你什么
What can I do for you, Ruth?
朱丽叶尼科尔斯
Juliette Nichols.
-她怎么了 -我想听听你对她的真实看法
- What about her? - I need your honest opinion of her.
玛莎 她是谁
Who is she, Martha?
(控制室)
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest or something?
你应该被捕吗
Should you be?
-朱丽叶 -是
- Juliette. - Uh-huh.
我是强斯市长
I'm Mayor Jahns.
让我们单独谈谈
Could we have a moment?
当然
Sure.
你不能留下吗
Can't you just stay?
你能行
You got this.
作为市长我的职责之一是任命警长
One of my duties as mayor is appointing the next sheriff.
筒仓的一个传统是 离职的警长留下一个建议
One of the Silo traditions is that the outgoing sheriff leaves a suggestion
提名谁将是下一位佩戴警长徽章的人 荷斯顿贝克尔选择了你
as to who should be next to wear the star. Holston Becker chose you.
-抱歉 什么 -我必须告诉你
- I'm sorry, what? - I must tell you,
-没人想要你担任警长 -好吧
- no one wants you for this job. - Okay.
除了去世的前警长 还有我
Except for one deceased former sheriff and me.
我知道这一时半会儿难以理解
I know it's a lot to take in.
不
No.
-什么 -我不想要这个职位
- Pardon? - I don't want it.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
我能问为什么吗
May I ask why?
每个人都认为他们 在筒仓中的工作是最重要的 我的真的是
Everyone thinks their job in the Silo is the most important. Mine actually is.
发电机有问题了
The generator, she's not well.
如果我不在这里保证它的运转...
And if I'm not here to make sure she's running and--
我必须维护它
I have to take care of her.
那太遗憾了
Well, that is too bad.
荷斯顿想把这个给你
Holston wanted you to have this...
无论你要不要这份工作
whether or not you took the job.
(警局 贝克尔警长)
保重 朱丽叶
Take care, Juliette.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
别作弊了
Stop cheating.
拜托
Come on.
-哇 -这没道理啊
- Wow. - That makes no sense.
你 警长
You? Sheriff?
是
Yeah.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
因为你是干实事的
Because you get shit done.
-你会是很棒的警长 -库珀 你不用拍马屁
- You'd be a great sheriff. - Coop, you don't have to suck up.
-她不会再打你了 -应该你来当 汉克
- She's not gonna hit you again. - It should be you, Hank.
他们会让他剪掉头发
They'd make him cut his hair.
-我能看看吗 -好啊
- Can I see it? - Yeah, sure.
荷斯顿警长是我想当警官的原因
You know, Sheriff Holston was the reason I wanted to become a deputy.
我怎么知道什么是执法 我...
I mean what do I know about law enforcement? I--
关于当工程师你又知道些什么
What did you know about being an engineer?
-不多 -嘿 这是什么
- Not a whole lot. - Hey. What's this?
徽章背面刻着什么字
Something's carved in the back of the badge.
强斯市长
Mayor Jahns!
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我愿意接受这份工作
I'll take the job.
-那太好了 -但有一个条件
- Well, that's wonderful. - On one condition.
有条件
There's a condition?
我需要修好发电机
I need to fix the generator.
我不能不知道它是否安全就离开机械部
I can't leave Mechanical without knowing it's safe.
-好吧 -为了修理发电机...
- Okay. - And in order to fix the generator...
我需要关掉它
I need to shut it down.
你需要关掉发电机 置我们于黑暗之中
You need to shut down the generator? Put us all in the dark?
-我们有备用电源 -它只能提供最少的电能
- We've got a backup. - Which provides minimal power.
几乎不能维持生命
Barely enough for life support.
你的要求是从来没有做过的
What you're asking for, that has never been done.
不 我...
No. I--
-我知道 -民众会很害怕
- I know. - People would be terrified.
当转子粉碎的时候 民众会很害怕
People are gonna be terrified when the rotor shatters,
我们将在黑暗中依赖备用电源生活
and we're living off the backup in darkness.
永远
Forever.
我能做到
I can do it.
为了修理发电机
In order to repair the generator,
今晚10点将开始停电八小时
an eight-hour power outage will begin tonight at 10:00 p.m.
在此期间 筒仓将完全处于黑暗中
The Silo will be completely dark for that period.
命令居民聚集在指定的安全区
You are ordered to gather in the designated safe zones
或者待在家里 不服从者将被监禁
or to stay at home. Those failing to comply will be jailed.
(市长命令通知)
(今晚10点开始停电八小时)
(请准备)
转子应该是这样转的 对吗
That's how the rotor should be spinning, right?
在过去30年的某个时候 有东西损坏了它
So sometime in the last 30 years, something damaged it.
-什么东西 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
也许有人从天桥上掉了一个工具
Maybe someone dropped a tool from the catwalk.
-多大的损坏 -只需要一个小凹痕
- How much damage? - All it takes is one tiny dent.
就会导致小的摆动 然后逐渐变成大摆动
That's gonna create a small wobble that gradually builds into a large wobble.
我们调整多少次对齐都没有关系
Doesn't matter how many times we tweak the alignment.
-它总是会偏离位置 -不久整个转子就会损坏
- It always moves out of place. - So soon the entire thing is gonna break,
这意味着我们生产的电能 连一层居民都不够用
which means we can't make enough juice to power up a single level,
更别提整个筒仓了
let alone the entire Silo.
那么我们怎么修好它
So how do we fix it?
首先 我们要打开它 看看哪部分坏了
First, we're gonna open it up and see where it's broken.
然后 为了修理损坏的部分 我们就得关掉发电机
Then, to fix whatever's wrong, we're gonna have to shut down the generator.
你有没有告诉市长我们不能那么做
And did you tell the mayor we can't actually do that?
我们当然可以
Sure, we can.
诺克斯从这里控制蒸汽流
Knox controls the steam flow from down here.
如果他关掉它
And if he turns it off,
你认为在爆♥炸♥前我们有多长时间
how much time do you think we'll have before it blows up?
-爆♥炸♥ -我不知道
- Blows up? - I don't know.
-我不知道 一小时 -如果你能有那一半时间就算幸运了
- I don't know. An hour? - If you get half that, you'll be lucky.
让我给你看看为什么
Lemme show you why.
我们不知道面对的是什么
We don't know what we're dealing with here,
所以我们要做好准备 预期最坏的结果
so we've all gotta be ready. Expect the worst.
如果有任何问题 用无线电告诉我
Any issues, radio me here,
我会和其他派出所协调
and I'll coordinate with the other stations.
保持警惕 我们不知道会发生什么
Be alert. We don't know what to expect.
所有人注意安全
Everyone be safe out there.
莫莉 你和你的小组出去巡逻
Molly, you and your team head out on patrol.
-让所有人知道你们在外面 -你们知道该做什么 我们动身吧
- Let everyone know you're there. - You know what to do. Let's get to it.
嘿 如果一切安好 牢房♥里有个帆布床
Hey, if it stays quiet, there's a cot in holding,
我办公室的沙发可以拉开变成床
and the sofa in my office pulls out.
-两个都算不上舒服 -知道了
- Wouldn't say either are comfortable. - Good to know.
现在你能不能陪市长去客栈
Now, could you escort the mayor to the hostel, please?
-我留在这里 -不
- I'll stay here. - No.
会很安静 但我想知道筒仓的情况如何
It'll be quiet, but I wanna know how things are going in the Silo.
-晚安 夫人 -明早见
- Night. Ma'am. - See you in the morning.
据我们所知 筒仓从来没有用过备用电源
As far as we know, the Silo's never been on backup power
-你觉得会很安静 -今晚他们会害怕
- and you think it'll be quiet? - Tonight they'll just be afraid.
如果明天灯亮不起来呢
And tomorrow, if the lights don't come back on?
希望你有枪♥支♥保险柜的密♥码♥
Hope you have the combination to the gun safe.
蒸汽来自最底层 没人知道来自哪里
The steam comes in from way down deep. No one knows from where.
我们只知道它从这个管道上来
All we know is that it comes up through this pipe,
拐过这个弯 直接到达涡轮机
makes this bend, and goes straight up to the turbine.
奠基者们很聪明
Now, the founders were smart.
他们知道无法控制蒸汽如何表现 所以就建造了安全设施
They knew they couldn't control how the steam behaved, so they built in a safety.
这里是容纳室
This is the containment chamber.
它可以在蒸汽激增时保护涡轮机
It protects the turbine in case there's a sudden surge
有人需要调节气流
and someone needs to regulate the flow.
你想关掉发电机 诺克斯必须完全关闭这个主阀门
You wanna stop the generator? Knox has to close this main valve all the way.
这之后你有大约30分钟
That happens, you get about 30 minutes
然后压力就会到达红线 他就需要释放压力
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表