剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
好吧 你来
Okay. Take over.
继续修 好吗
Keep working, okay?
-就像我教过你的那样 好吗 -好吧
- It's just like I taught you, okay? - All right.
等叶片送上来 你进去 用螺栓固定到位
When the blade comes up, you get it in there, you bolt it in place.
确保角度正确 不然我们就完蛋了
Make sure to get the angle right or we're screwed.
-可是我不能... -不 看着我
- But I can't do this with-- - No. Look at me.
你准备好了 你能行 知道吗
You're ready. You can do it, okay?
好吧
Okay.
泰迪
Teddy!
-再等一分钟 -他现在就要
- Another minute! - He needs it now!
-把它送上来 -我在努力
- Get it up there! - I'm trying!
-朱丽 你要去哪 -我去给我们争取点时间
- Jules, where are you going? - Gonna try and buy us more time!
该死
Shit!
这里我来 你去确保她不会干傻事
I got it in here. You go make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.
朱丽 你干什么
Jules? What are you doing?
这是降温的唯一办法
It's the only way to cool it down.
等我叫你 就打开它
When I yell, turn it on.
你要进去
You're going in there?
该死
Fuck.
现在 打开
Now! Turn it on!
温度降了 太棒了 朱丽 奏效了
We're cooling down. Fuck yes, Jules! It's working.
好吧 你这个疯子
Okay. You crazy bitch.
请待在房♥间里 先生
Stay inside, please, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
救命 谁来救我
Help! Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
来人呀 救命
Somebody, help! Help!
我在回家的路上 灯熄灭了
I was trying to get home, and the lights went out.
没事 先生 我们来帮你 来 贝森送你回家
It's okay, sir. We got you now. Here. Beson'll get you back safe.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰迪 叶片
Teddy, the blade!
再等一分钟
Another minute!
该死
Shit.
拜托...朱丽
Come on. Come on, Jules.
再给我几分钟 拜托
Just give me a few more minutes. Come on.
快点
Come on!
老大 诺克斯
Boss! Knox!
泰迪 快点
Teddy, hurry the fuck up!
就快好了
Nearly there!
该死
Fuck.
来了
Coming in.
快点 我们又越过红线了
Faster! We're redlining again!
送上去
Get it up!
快点
Come on!
朱丽 叶片在送往库珀那里
Jules! The blade's goin' up to Coop!
停下 我拿到了
Stop! I got it!
快点
Come on!
快
Hurry!
诺克斯
Knox!
该死
Fuck.
库珀 把叶片装上 要炸了
Cooper! Get that blade on! It's gonna blow!
快点 库珀 你一定要装上
Come on, Coop! You gotta get it up there!
雪莉 快点
Shirley! Come on!
该死 她还在里面
Fuck! She's still in there!
我们必须把她拉出来 该死
We need to get her out! Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
拜托
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点 救命
Come on! Help!
拜托 朱丽 再给我几秒钟
Come on, Jules. Just give me a few more seconds.
该死
Fuck.
库珀 马上下来
Cooper! Get the fuck out now!
我就要装好了
I'm almost there!
拉她出来 我们得拉她出来
Get her out! We need to get her out!
老大 她要淹死了
Boss, she's drowning!
快点
Come on.
好了
Done!
把他弄下来 把朱丽拉出来 马上
Get him down! Get Jules out now!
-快点 -该死
- Come on! - Fuck.
快 把她拉出来
Go! Get her out!
抓住 拉
Grab it! Pull!
-朱丽 -快点
- Jules? - Come on!
快点
Come on!
该死
Fuck.
她出来了 容纳室空了
She's out! Chamber is clear!
-他们装好了吗 -是 也许...我想是的
- Did they get it done? - Yeah, maybe-- I think so.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Fuck. Fuck.
希望你不要指望我表扬你的工作
Hope you're not expecting me to praise you for doing your job.
我是来为我说的话道歉的
I came to say I'm sorry for what I said.
你没说错 我很久没离开这里了
You weren't wrong. I haven't left this place in a long time.
是 可是我失败了 我就冲着你撒气
Yeah, but I failed, and I took it out on you.
你怎么失败了
How did you fail?
我尝试做到乔治想让我做的 可我做不到
I tried to do what George wanted me to, and I couldn't.
当我第一次听说你和修电脑那个人的事
You know, when I first heard about you and the computer guy,
我不知道该怎么想
I didn't know what to think.
然后雪莉告诉我他能让你笑
And then Shirley told me he made you smile.
是啊
Yeah.
很遗憾你没能见到他
I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him.
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
不 没关系 我让他别告诉你
No, it's all right. I told him not to.
我找他来 我说我的电脑出了问题
I sent for him. I said I had a problem with my computer,
其实没有 因为是我组装的
which I didn't 'cause I built it.
当他来到这里 我告诉他 如果他敢做任何伤害你的事
When he got here, I told him if he did anything to hurt you,
他会消失得无影无踪
he would vanish without a trace.
你...
You--
在我走之前...
Before I go--
去承担一份你显然没有资格承担的工作
To take up a job you're clearly unqualified to do.
哇 我一直都很喜欢你鼓励的话
Wow. I've always enjoyed your words of encouragement.
这是什么
What is that?
我不知道 我在乔治的东西里面发现的
I don't know. I found it with George's stuff.
你把一件历史遗物带到我的作坊
You brought a relic into my workshop?
你喜欢搞清楚东西如何运作
You love finding out how things work.
我也喜欢不死掉
I also like not dying.
他们不会送你出去清洁
They wouldn't send you out to clean.
你离开这里的唯一方法是被抬出去
The only way you'll get out of this place is feet first.
谢谢
Thanks.
总之 如果你有时间 你能不能试着弄清楚它是什么
Anyway, if you get a minute, can you try and figure out what it is?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks...
你做的一切
for everything.
我会给你送信
I'll send messages.
警长有无线电 我会听的
Sheriff gets a radio. I'll be listening.
是 你当然会
Yeah, of course you will.
还有一件事
One more thing.
别像乔治一样
Don't end up like George.
我能喝口水吗
Could I get some water?
好的
Yes.
强斯市长
Mayor Jahns,
请告诉我为什么筒仓昨晚陷入黑暗
please tell me why this Silo spent last night in the dark.
-因为是夜里 -很有帮助 警官 谢谢
- Because it was night. - That's helpful, Deputy. Thank you.
修好发电机至关重要 是我的决定
It was crucial we fix the generator. I made the call.
你和朱丽叶尼科尔斯 我们的新警长达成了交易
You made a deal with Juliette Nichols, our soon-to-be sheriff?
伯纳德 你是从哪听到的
How did you hear that, Bernard?
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表