剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
菲尔普斯做市长
Phelps for mayor.
菲尔普斯帮我
Phelps helps...
早上从床上爬起来
me get out of bed in the morning.
我只有他了
He's all I've got.
嘿 你看上去有点像我前女友
Hey, you look like my ex- girlfriend.
只不过你体内还流着血
Except you still have your blood inside your body.
你要去哪 不能不理我 女士
Where are you going? I won't be ignored, ma'am.
菲尔普斯来帮你 P来帮你
Yeah, Phelps helps. P helps. "
非常特里
Very Terry.
女士
Lady! -
别站在马路当间儿啊
Get out of the street!
离开马路
Get out of the street!
大巴在这停车
The bus stops here.
大巴在这停车
The bus stops here.
大巴在这停车
The bus stops here!
大巴在这停车
The bus stops herel
大巴在这停车
The bus stops here!
大巴在这停车
The bus stops herel
大巴在这停车 大巴在这停车
The bus stops herel The bus stops herel
大巴在这停车
The bus stops here.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
嘿 把你孩子给我 -什么
Hey, give me your baby. What?
把孩子给我
Give me your baby.
把你孩子特么给他
Give him your fucking babyl
快点
Come on!
大巴在这停车 大巴在这停车
The bus stops here! The bus stops here!
没事了
It's all right.
怎么回事
What's happening?
奈莉
Nellie?
我们成功了 帕特
We did it, Pat.
我勒个去
Holy fuck.
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
我们接管了精神病院
We took over the asylum!
我偷了一套护士服 把头发染成了金色
I stole a nurse's uniform, I dyed my hair blonde,
除此之外就是发癫了
and the rest is hysteria!
照片里的人是你
That was you in the picture?
我不知道你有没有意识到
I don't know if you realize this,
200年后
but in 200 years,
我的生活会因此变得一团糟
this is gonna really fuck me up.
你的宝宝呢
What happened to your baby?
它不对劲
It wasn't right.
它的眼睛像爸爸 但头上的小角像
It had its father's eyes, but- but wee horns like.
山羊 -它长着小角
A goat. - It- it had wee horns
还有尾巴 像是 -山羊
and a tail like a...Goat.
它还长着胡须 -山羊
It had a beard. - Goat.
你被一只山羊上了
You were fucked by a goat?
是恶魔医生
It was the evil doctor.
他和魔鬼达成了协议
Made a deal with the devil himself
要生下魔鬼的孩子
to have his baby,
但没有成功
but it didn't make it,
所以你就被选中了 帕特
so you are the chosen one, Pat.
他的孩子将会诞生
His baby will be born,
而我们将抚养他长大
and we will raise it.
我们是谁
Who's we?
闪谷自♥由♥女性协会
The Shining Vale Free Women's Association.
这梦糟得不能再糟了
This dream couldn't get any worse.
又变得更糟了
It just got worse.
你将生下他的孩子
You're going to have his baby.
你将生下他的孩子
You're going to have his baby.
你将生下他的孩子
You're going to have his baby.
撒旦万岁
AlI hail the dark one.
放我出去
Let me the fuck out!
我要上去
I have to go up there.
不 你要躲在这里
No, you have to hide here.
只有这里是安全的
It's the only place that's safe.
不
No.
我这一辈子都在躲藏
I've been hiding my whole life.
躲在房♥间里 虚拟现实里 吉祥物头套里
In my room, in my VR, my mascot head,
躲在被子里 用头发遮住眼睛
underneath my covers, in my hair.
我真的嗨大发了
I am really high.
救命 来人啊
Helpl Somebodyl
我要去救我的家人
But I have to save my family.
别靠近我
Stay away from me!
救命
Help!
如果我死了 你愿意做我的女朋友吗
If I die, will you be my girlfriend?
别想抢走我的宝宝
You're not taking my baby.
这不是你的宝宝 帕特
It's not your baby, Pat.
太迟了
It's too late.
是时候生下我们的宝宝了
It's time to have our baby.
不
No.
他的宝宝
His baby.
山羊
Goat!
妈妈
Mom!
我在这里
I'm here! -
盖娜 你救了我的命
Gaynor, you saved my life.
对啊 有什么可奇怪的
Okay, don't be weird about it.
你头发怎么了 -我染了
What happened to your hair? - I dyed it.
和我好像
You look just like me.
对 我要拥抱我最大的恐惧
Yeah, I'm embracing my worst fear.
家人们 你们不会相信
Guys, you're never gonna believe what
帕特 你怎么下床了
Pat, what are you doing out of bed?
医生说的话你都听到了
You heard what the doctor said.
这么做对宝宝不安全
It's not safe for the baby.
宝宝没事
The baby is fine.
我去
Oh, shit.
我为什么要泡在浴缸里
What am I doing in the bath?
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck!
没时间了
There was no time.
我不知道怎么办 他们正在来的路上了
I didn't know what to do. They're on their way.
他们说让你泡在浴缸里
They told me to keep you in the tub.
他们是谁
Who's they?
你好亲爱的 -不 不
Hello, dear. - No, no.
你别过来
You stay away from me.
不 下地狱吧
No. Oh, cocks in hell!
帕特 听我说
Pat, listen to me.
要想宝宝能活着来到这个世界上
If you want this baby to be born alive,
你必须按照我说的去做
you need to do exactly as I say.
我公一直陪在你身边 亲爱的
I'lI be right here, honey.
哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在外面 亲爱的
I'll be right out there, sweetie.
好 看
Okay, it
看起来宝宝的头要出来了
it looks like it's crowning,
用肚子使劲
so you're just gonna have to give me a big push
往外推 好吗
from your kishkes, okay?
我不行 我不行
I can't. I can't.
你行
Yes, you can!
你很坚强
You are strong.
你们确定什么都不需要吗
Are you guys sure you don't need anything?
这时候就别捣乱了 特里 -特么闭嘴吧 特里
Not now, Terry. - Shut the fuck up, Terry!
加油
Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
不 我真的不行
No. I really can't.
你必须行 好吗
No, you must, all right?
一 二
One...two...
你将生下他的孩子
You're going to have his baby.
宝宝呢
Where's the baby?
我的宝宝呢 -你醒啦
Where's my baby? - You're awake.
感觉如何 -宝宝在哪里
How are you feeling? - Where's the baby?
宝宝怎么样了
What happened to the baby?
她很好
She's fine.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表