剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
而这个团体可是成功的选出了
Ladies Auxiliary who have successfully
过去的65任市长
picked the last 65 mayors
谁特么在乎啊
Who gives a shit?
我在乎 帕特
Well, I do, Pat.
我特么在乎
I give a shit.
我真的认为成为闪谷的市长
I really think becoming mayor of Shining Vale
就是我的使命
might be my calling
你的便命是成为
Your calling is to be the mayor
才搬来一年的城市的市长
of a town you've only lived in for a year?
不好说啊 也许就是呢
I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it is.
也不是你能决定的对吧
Not really your decision, is it?
抱歉
I m sorry.
我也想攴持你 真的
I wanna support you. I do.
但这个时机对我来说真的不合适
But this is a really bad time for me.
你有没有想过
Well, has it ever occurred to you
不是咱们家的一切
that everything that happens in this family
都得围着你转
isn't necessarily about you?
没 -好吧
No. Okay.
那我请你 哪怕就一次
Well, I'm gonna ask you, for once,
把你的感觉暂时放在一旁
to just set your feelings aside for a moment
为我做件事
and do this for me.
你能做到吗 小帕特
You think you can do that, Patty?
宝贝儿
Darling?
我一生的挚爱
Love of my life,
我灵魂之光
light of my soul,
你可以这么为我
do you think you can do this one fucking thing
做一次吗
for me?
好的
Okay.
非常好
Great.
去享受你的趴体去吧
Go enjoy your baby shower.
特里
Terry.
好的
yes.
是件连体衣 -是呢
It's a creeper. - It sure is.
盖娜 记一下 这是科特太太送的连体衣
Gaynor, mark down the onesie from Mrs. Court.
好的 套噩梦般的小丑装
Okay. One nightmare clown outfit.
收到 -亲 这是套水手装
Got it. It's a sailor suit, dear.
一套噩梦般的水手装
One nightmare sailor outfit.
怎么了
UhWhat?
一个婴儿需要多少套葬礼服装啊
How many funeral outfits does a baby need?
那简直就是辆婴儿灵车
I mean, that's literally a baby hearse.
这是婴儿车 而且是午夜牌的
It's a pram, and it's"Midnight. "
我勒个去 -好了 到我了
Holy fuck. - All right, my turn.
生孩子是一个女人能做的
Giving birth is one of the most magical things
最神奇的事情之一
a woman can do.
我还记得我的利奥出生时
I remember when my Leo was born,
我盯着
I was gazing
他那蓝色的 皮肤
into his blue...skin.
然后当医生把他从我手里抱走时
And then when the doctors took him from me,
我说 快点回来
I said, "Hurry backl"
当然 那时你不会想
And of course, at the time, you're not thinking,
为什么他们把他装进一个带拉链的袋子里呢
"Why are they zipping him into that bag? "
因为你的思维只停留在你想看到的事情上
Cause the mind sees what it wants to see.
她说的是真的吗
Is she for real?
奇怪吗
Is it weird?
我都感觉不到了
I don't even notice anymore.
但最终
But eventually,
我接受了事实 我的利奥不会回来了
I did accept that my Leo wasn't coming back.
无论以一个娃娃还是个男孩的身份
Either as a baby doll or a boy.
然后我内心的一部分也随着他一起去了
And, uh, a part of me died with him.
那部分一直没能修复
That part was never repaired
直到现在
until now.
帕特
Pat
你的宝宝给了我们对一个吏美好世界的希望
your baby gives us all hope for a better world.
向帕特致敬
Hail Pat!
向帕特致敬
Hail Pat.
艾玛
Oh, hell no.
总之 我给你准备了一个礼物
Anyway, I got you a present.
不用 露丝 别了
No, Ruth. No.
你发表了这么一番演讲
Not after that speech
还给了我利奥没用过的安抚奶嘴
and Leo's little unused pacifiers.
你做的够多了
You ve done enough.
我非要送你还能拦得住吗
Well, what are you gonna do?
好吧
Aw, okay.
这是什么
Wow, what is this?
这是我外婆
That is a"heir- loom"
藏在她的下♥体♥从欧洲走私回来的传家宝
that my grandma smuggled out of Europe in her'einie
我要把它送给你
and I am giving it to you
因为你是我最好的闺蜜
because you're my best friend.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我会戴着它的
I'm gonna wear this.
每次我都会看见她
every time I think I'm gonna see her.
好了
Okay.
完事没
Are we done?
没有啊
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我的天 这里还有更多礼物呢
My goodness, there's more presents.
看看这个
Here we go.
送给帕特
To Pat,
你的头号♥粉丝
from your number one fan. "
可能是我们中的一个
Hmm. Could be any one of us.
好吧
Okay.
《所有的婊♥子♥们》
AlI of Them Bitches.
康涅狄格州东南部歇斯底里女性史
A History of Hysterical Women in Southeast Connecticut.
这可真是
That's
这谁送的
Okay, who's this from?
那个婴儿车是我送的
Well, the pram is from me.
我送的是木马
I got the rocking horse.
我给你的是连体衣
I gave you the- - the creeper.
我给你的是那条项链啊
I gave you the tushy necklace.
盖娜
Okay. Gaynor?
我为什么要送你礼物
Why would I get you something?
有道理
Fair enough.
卡姆
Kam?
这个恶作剧不错吗
Oh- - - This is- - this is a good one.
可惜不是我
Yeah, it wasn't me.
我 我没想到这个趴是要来真的
I- - I didn't think this was a real thing:
我给你买♥♥了成人纸尿裤 因为你都快80了
I got you adult diapers, cause you're 80.
好吧 那我转账500总行了吧
Fine, I'lI- - I'Il Venmo$500.
我都一百年没参见过准妈妈趴体了
I haven't been to a baby shower in 100 years.
我都没孩子
I- - I don't even have kids.
我们都没孩子啊
None of us have children either.
我们还是给她买♥♥礼物了
And we still got her presents.
好吧
Okay. Mm.
什么叫你们都没孩子
What do you mean you don't have children?
你们可是家长教师联合会的
You're in the PTA.
难道都没人是个家长或者教师吗
None of you are Ps or Ts?
只是联合
Just As.
好吧 那我就抬起屁♥股♥(A)
AlI right, well, I'm gonna get my A
回特么(F)纽约去吧
the F back to NYC.
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
等等 你要一路开车去纽约吗
Wait, you're gonna drive all the way to New York?
要么开到纽约要么开进湖里
Well, it's either that or into a lake,
所以 拜
so bye, everyone.
好吧 卡姆 等会
Okay, Kam? Wait a minute, please.
卡姆
Kam.
嘿 先别走
Hey, please don't go.
宝贝 我爱你
Honey, I love you,
但把康涅狄格所有安定都搬来
but there is not enough Xanax in Connecticut
都不够我留下来
to keep me here.
我们得谈谈书的事
We gotta talk about the book.
你不能再卖♥♥了
You have to pull it.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表