剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你来接我 妈
Thanks for picking me up, Mom.
我是你妈嘛
That's what mothers do,
早晚有一天你也会来这接盖娜的
and someday you'll do the same for Gaynor.
天 希望不会吧
Oh, my gosh, I hope not.
可怜的孩子们 他们还好吗
My poor kids. How are they?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你应该有在照顾他们啊
You were supposed to be taking care of them.
我觉得他们没事
Then I'm sure they're fine.
这是你入院时穿的衣服
Here are the clothes you came in with.
衣服上你丈夫的血迹洗不掉了
We couldn't get your husband's blood out of your shirt.
没事
That's okay.
还有处方锂片
And a prescription for lithium.
西弗医生坚持你用600毫克的
Dr. Siferr wants to stick with 600 milligrams.
600吗 这是儿童剂量
Six hundred? That's a pediatric dose.
我可是900毫克的
I'm on 900.
你又赢了 妈
You win again, Mom.
救救我啊
Please help mel
不 救救我
No! Please help
举起手腕
Can I see your wrist, please?
不用 我没割腕 我是吃药来着
Oh, no, I- I tried with pills.
她是想剪掉你的手环
She wants to cut off your wristband.
我女儿第一次来
This is my daughter's first time.
不好意思
Sorry.
好了 菲尔普斯太太 你可以走了
Okay, Mrs. Phelps, you're free to go.
Thank you.
我要回去见家人了
I'm gonna go see my family
杰克
Jake?
盖娜
Gaynor?
妈妈回来了
Mommy's home.
我已经好了
I am in control.
我已经
I am in- - -
罗克西
Oh. Roxy.
宝儿
Oh, baby.
我的天
Oh, my goodness. Oh.
妈妈回来了
Mm, Mommy's back.
我们都得泡个澡了
We both need a bath.
我已经好了
I am in control.
我勒个去
Oh, fudge me!
妈
Mom.
杰克 -妈
Jake? - Mom.
我的好儿子
Oh, my baby.
你一定有很多问题吧
You must have so many questions.
我们今晚吃披萨好吗
Do we have pizza pockets?
什么
What?
披萨 我朋友们都饿了
Pizza pockets. My friends are hungry.
朋友 还不止一个
Friends, plural?
对啊 我现在朋友可多了
Yes. I'm popular now.
他们是成年人吗 你是在网上认识的吗
Are these adults? Did you meet them online?
我是在球队认识的 我现在是吉祥物
I met them at sports. I'm a mascot now.
兄弟 这太没劲了
Bro, this is lame.
咱们用虚拟现实玩《五夜狂欢》吧
Let's go play Five Nights on the VR.
不 我不玩虚拟现实了 新人才玩那个
No. I don't play VR anymore. It's for virgins.
我不在的时候发生了什么
What happened while I was gone?
你还在怕那个女生吗
Dude, you still scared of that girl?
没 我只是不宅了 好吧
No, I'm just not a nerd, okay?
咱们去拿我无人机
So let's just go use my drone
检查下谷歌♥地图的准确性吧
to go check the accuracy of Google Maps.
好想你
I missed you.
感觉好好
That felt good.
你朋友们走的那边
Oh, your friends went that way.
盖娜
Gaynor.
妈
Mom.
我懂
I know.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
原谅我什么
Forgive me for what?
原谅你把我送进精神病院
For having me committed.
我知道这并不容易
I know that's not easy.
你试图用斧头砍死家人的行为
Well, you made it easier
让这个决定容易做的多
by trying to chop up your family with an axe.
公平讲 我从没有试图砍过杰克或者罗克西
Okay, to be fair, I never tried to chop up Jake or Roxy.
不能就说句对不起吗
How about saying you're fucking sorry?
你说的对 倒回去重说
You're right. Let's go back.
对不起
I'm sorry. Hmm.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how are you?
你觉得我会怎么样
How do you think I am?
这四个月我一直在帮你收拾烂摊子
I had to take care of your mess for four months.
我觉得我都道歉了 而你却并没有释怀
I feel like I went back, and you didn't go back.
无所谓了 妈
Okay, whatever, Mom.
你怎么会在家
And why are you home?
因为我好多了
Because I'm better.
我会照顾这个家
And I'm gonna take care of this family.
杰克和我不需要你
Well, Jake and I don't need you,
爸不记得你了
and Dad doesn't remember you.
什么 -别担心
What? - Don't worry.
我没告诉他发生了什么
I didn't tell him what happened,
他也没听过我写的歌♥ 所以
and he didn't hear my song about it, so
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是为了你 我是为了爸
I didn't do it for you. I did it for Dad.
他的医生说这样太痛苦了
His doctor said it would be too traumatic.
他怕罗克西 还叫我巴顿
He's afraid of Roxy, and he calls me Button.
巴顿 天啦撸
Button? Good gravy.
你刚是说“天啦撸”吗
Did you just say"good gravy"?
我不再说脏话了
I don't curse anymore.
他们把这个属性从我身上 电走了
Yeah, they zapped it out of me.
那看来这就是你♥他♥妈♥的个性了
Well, I guess there goes your whole fucking personality.
我想你了
I missed you.
我已经好了
I'm in control.
特里
Terry?
帕蒂
Patty?
是帕特
It's Pat. Wow.
你比照片里还要漂亮
You're even more beautiful than in your pictures.
你留胡子了
And you have a beard.
抱歉 我不知道发生了什么
Sorry. I don't know what happened.
我
I'm.
抱歉 -没关系
Sorry. That's okay.
特里
Oh, Terry.
你为什么哭了
Why are you crying?
看见你太高兴了
I'mjust so happy to see you.
你是真的什么都不记得了吗
is it true that you don't remember anything?
不是 我
No. I
我是记得事的
I remember things.
比如
Like what?
我记得你是
I remember you're...
个作家
a writer
你很风趣
and that you're funny
还有在我
and that when I
从楼梯上滑倒摔下来的时候
slipped and fell down the stairs,
你很伤心 所以你去了医院
you got sad, so you went to the hospital.
是 重点就是这些
Yep, those are the bullet points.
手♥机♥也有帮到我
And- - and the phone is helping me
恢复记忆
with my memory, and...
这是你
And here's you.
还有 这个是杰克
And...and that's Jake.
他是我儿子
He is my son.
这个是巴顿
And that's Button.
这个是 狗子
That's...the dog.
这个男人非常开心 他
And this man's very happy. I mean, he's- -
我不知道他是谁 -是 这是
I don't know who he is. - Yeah, that's, um- -
你表兄阿尔伯特
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表