剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
《闪谷》前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale.
这是药草茶
This is herbal tea.
是我用花♥园♥里的
It comes from the herbs
药草制成的
in my garden.
爸害怕罗克西 他还叫我巴顿
Dad's afraid of Roxy, and he calls me Button.
"Button"吗 好重口
"Button"? Good gravy.
巴顿说的对 你不正常
Button's right. You aren't normal.
你们都不正常
None of you are.
所以我又回到最初了
So I'm back to where I started.
你听见声音了吗
You hear voices?
我是罗斯玛丽
I'm Rosemary.
鬼又回来了吗
Did the ghost come back?
不 她叫露丝
No, her name is Ruth.
我是奈莉
I'm Nellie.
那你跟当初的情况可差远了
Then you're miles from where you started.
作为你们的市长
As your mayor,
整个城市都会获得新生
this whole town's gonna be reborn.
他讲的也太好了吧
This is a great speech.
你是个作家吗 -我母亲是 所以我不是
You are a writer? - My mother is, so I am not.
我在写书时被恶魔附体了
The devil wrote my book when I was possessed.
你说的那可是撒旦啊
You're talking about Satan.
他感兴趣的都是些颠覆政♥府♥
He's interested in overthrowing governments
破坏世界秩序之类的大事 才不会是搞什么破烂女性文学
and disrupting world order, not writing shitty chick lit.
这是露丝最拿手的巧克力露斯
It is Ruth's famous chocolate"mouse.
患妊娠期精神病的风险微乎其微
There is a teeny, tiny risk of pregnancy psychosis.
快点 否则医生就会送你去浴室了
Quickly now, before Doctor sends you to the baths.
他们给我肚子里放了个婴儿
They put a baby in me.
我会让他们看看真正的疯狂是什么样的
I'lI show them what real crazy looks like.
那是我家的房♥子 -她妈妈回来了
That's my house. - Her mom came back,
但是黛西说我们阻止不了她
but Daisy says there is one way we can stop her.
我给你准备了一个礼物
I got you a presentr
我外婆藏在她的下♥体♥从欧洲走私回来的传家宝
My grandma smuggled that heirloom in her'einie.
你的宝宝让我们期待一个更美好的世界
Your baby gives us all hope for a better world.
向帕特致敬
Hail Pat.
我来找埃尼奥神父
I'm looking for Father Ennio.
你恐怕是搞错了
Perhaps you're mistaken.
给我个指示吧
Give me a sign.
读第72页
Read page 72.
这个房♥间是地狱之门
This room is the portal to hell.
谁都不会信她的
No one would believe her.
大家都以为她是疯子
Everyone thinks she's nuts.
他的宝宝
...his baby.
救命啊 -你好啊 帕特丽夏
Help! - Hello, Patricia.
你真该在有机会的时候自杀的
You should've killed yourself when you had the chance.
有人吗
Somebody!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
救命啊 我困在墙里了
Help! I'm stuck in the wall!
听我说 帕特丽夏
Listen to me, Patricia.
你现在非常危险
You're in grave danger.
不 是你听我说
No, you listen to me.
我靠
Oh...holy shit.
听着 我知道你很不安
Look, I get that you're upset.
你现在大着肚子
You're gigantic,
还剪了个难看的发型
and you have a terrible haircut,
但你需要相信我
but you need to trust me.
我才不相信恶魔
I don't trust demons.
我不是个恶魔
I'm not a demon.
我是罗斯玛丽啊
It's me, Rosemary.
我跟你一样都是受害者
I'm a victim just like you.
除了我的第三个孩子没能足月之外
Except I wasn't able to carry a third baby to term.
我最小的孩子 伊莱贾
My youngest, Elijah,
他是个残废 而且毁了我的子♥宫♥
he was a cripple, and he destroyed my womb.
现在不行 伊莱贾
Not now, Elijah!
我不在乎你
I don't care about you.
也不在乎你的子♥宫♥
And I don't care about your womb.
而且我很确定你不能说残废这个词儿
And I'm pretty certain you're not allowed to say cripple.
什么鬼
What the hell?
没错
Hell is right.
这个房♥子里太多的黑暗
There's so much darkness in this house,
而且只会越来越糟糕
and it will only get worse,
但是有出路的
but there is one way out.
出路是只杀害我的家人吗
Does it involve killing my family?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
那是要让我自杀吗
Does it involve killing myself?
对 就是这样
Yes, that's the one.
谢了 我还是走楼梯吧
Thanks. I'll take the stairs.
帕特丽夏拜托了 你帮了我 让我放下了过去
Patricia, please. You helped me to move on.
也让我帮帮你吧
Let me do the same for you.
我们可以做成意外的样子
We'll make it look like an accident.
你的家人会听见砰的一声
Your family will hear the thud,
然后他们就会来找你
and they'll come looking for you.
否则 他们只能等到你发臭了才知道
Otherwise, they have to wait for the smell.
闻闻这个吧 婊♥子♥
Smell this, bitch.
我敢说我家人现在就在找我了
I bet my family's looking for me right now.
别担心
♪Don't worry ♪
什么都不用担心
♪About a thing ♪
因为所有的小事
♪Cause every little thing ♪
都会变得无足轻重
♪Is gonna be all right ♪
妈
Mom?
嗨
Hi.
我找到了罗克西的球
I found Roxy's ball Huh
你能给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥吗
Can you call Daddy?
妈妈和宝宝都很好
Mommy and baby look fine.
谢天谢地 -太好了
Thank God. - That's so great.
好吧 你用纸巾
AlI right, you can use
擦一下肚子吧
these tissues to wipe off your belly.
感觉像是回到了高中
Feels just like high school.
你高中时就怀孕了吗
Were you pregnant in high school?
没有 特里
No, Terry.
我没有
I was not. - Mm.
重大消息就是 婴儿要临盆了
Now, the big news is baby has dropped.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你都不知道这话什么意思
You don t even know what that means
就是说婴儿出生比预产期要提前
It means baby's coming early.
不是吧
Oh, no.
那个“东南西北”就是这么说的
That's what the cootie catcher said.
我不知道东南西北是什么
I don't know what a cootie catcher is,
但我为人接生了20年
but 20 years of delivering babies tells me that
经验告诉我 你可能不到两周就会生了
you're probably gonna deliver within the next two weeks.
你不会知道具体哪天吧
You don't happen to know which day, do you?
我 我之所以这么问
I- I only ask'cause there's
是因为周二有个市长特别竞选
a special election for mayor on Tuesday.
我不可能知道
I would have no way of knowing.
我知道 但你应该知道自己会选谁吧
I know, but do you know who you're gonna vote for?
特里 -怎么了
Terryl What?
毕竟竞争很激烈嘛
It's a close race.
婴儿在妈妈的肚子里待的时间
Now, it's important that baby stays inside of Mommy
越长越好 所以我需要你现在开始卧床休息
for as long as possible, so I'm putting you on bed rest.
我会给你些开点镇静剂
I'lI give you some sedatives to help.
我不能吃 -对 她是个瘾君子
I can't do that. - Yeah, she's a total addict
你确定吗 瘾君子
Really, cokey?
不是 我自打
No, I quit coke
迷上了睾酮和激素之后就不再吸毒了
once I got hooked on testosterone and HGH
好吧
Mm. Okay.
我了解你的病史
So I am aware of your history.
所以我给你开的是无麻醉成分的 好吗
That's why I'm giving you a non- narcotic, all right?
她每隔六小时就吃一片
Now, she will take one of these every six hours.
别让她漏吃了
Do not let her skip a dose.
还有 不要抬重物
Oh, and uh, no lifting heavy appliances.
我现在们得走了
We need to go now.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表