剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
我们之前在布鲁克林一起上过瑜伽课
We used to take a yoga class together in Brooklyn.
这世界可真小啊
Well, what a small world
你刚才为什么那么紧张
Why did you get nervous?
因为你就是会让人紧张吧 帕特
I guess you just make people nervous, Pat.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
我去
Holy fuck!
杰克 宝儿 你没事吧
Jake, honey. Are you okay?
有事
No!
在VR游戏里有只山羊骚扰我
There's a goat harassing me in my VR,
今晚比赛想赢这压力本来就够大了
there's a ton of pressure for me to win tonight's game,
现在我又胃疼
and my belly hurts.
但你的压力应该不至于那么大吧
Well, you can't be under that much pressure, right?
你毕竟只是球队吉祥物而已
You're- you re just the mascot.
你根本就不懂体育精神
You don't understand sports!
我是不懂
No, I don't,
但我知道你胃痛是怎么回事
but I do understand tummy aches.
很有可能就是胀气了
It's probably just a little bubble.
来吧 你知道咱们的老一套的
Come on. You know the drill, mister.
爪子举起来
Paws up.
好
Okay.
放了吗
Anything?
终于放出来了 谢谢妈
There it is. Thanks, Mom.
没事 宝儿
Okay, sweetie.
还是小时候可爱啊
It was so much cuter when he was younger.
天
Ahh! God.
莱尔德 你进我房♥间里干嘛
Laird? What are you doin' in my room?
我我我没想吓到你
I- I- I didn't mean to scare you.
你换衣服的时候可真安静
You just looked so peaceful getting dressed.
你在看我换衣服吗
You watched me getting dressed?
不是
No.
这就是魔法发生的地方咯
Oh, I guess this is where the magic happens, huh?
这有点太私人了吧
That's kind of personal.
不是 我指的是嘿♥咻♥
No, I meant fucking.
我听出来了啊
Yes, I was able to crack that code.
问题是 自打回来后帕特和我还没嘿♥咻♥过
Truth is, Pat and I haven't really gotten around to that.
为什么啊 她那么火♥辣♥
Why not? She's superhot.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道 可能是发生的事太多了吧
Yeah, I don't know, just given everything that happened.
是 是 我听说了
Yeah, yeah. You know, I heard.
你知道帕特用斧子劈我的事
You knew that Pat hit me with an axe?
什么
What?
不知道 我听说你从楼梯上摔下来了
No, I heard you fell down the stairs.
她为什么要用斧子劈你啊
Why would she hit you with an axe?
你这么火♥辣♥ -谢谢
You're superhot. Thank you.
嘿 我跟你提过公♥司♥一个女同事吗
Hey, uh, did I ever talk to you about a- a woman at work?
没有 咋了
I don't think so. Why?
我的一个 女老板吧
Well...there's this, uh, boss of mine.
我们之间好像有点暧昧
We seem to have this flirty chemistry.
说不好 -不是吧
I don't know. Oh, come on,
你小子是走狗屎运了啊
You're so lucky, you know?
我可烦死我老板了
I- I hate my boss.
我以为你自己就是老板呢
I thought you worked for yourself.
我是啊
I do.
搞什么 给我
What? Gimme that.
我好想念小内内
I miss bras.
这是什么
What is this?
什么
What is that?
我看这种弯弯曲曲的字母还是不太行
I'm still a little rusty with the curvy letters here.
能帮我读一下吗
You mind reading this?
行 给我吧
No, no. Here.
你能读出声来吗
Do you mind reading it out loud?
不好意思 我
Sorry, I
最亲爱的帕特 我很遗憾的告诉你
uh, "Dearest Pat, I'm sad to report
昨晚 我破坏了我们婚姻的神圣
that last night, I violated our marriage covenant.
此处省略一百字
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
因为喝多了几杯鸡尾酒
Uh, "Fueled by many cocktails or"
我亲了凯瑟琳·多恩
"I shared a kiss with Kathryn Dunn. "
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
我劈腿了
I had an affair.
所以帕特才用斧头劈我
That's why Pat hit me with an axe.
嘿 我在想 也许我们应该
Hey, I was thinkin", maybe we should, uh.
离开一段时间
go away.
我们可都是刚回来啊
We were both just away.
我妈为什么把信都寄到这来了呢
And why do you think my mom is getting her mail here?
不知道啊 是挺奇怪的哈
Yeah, I don't know. That's weird, right?
也许去加勒比海开帆船啊
Maybe a little sailboat in the Caribbean,
特里船长和他的大副
Captain Terry and his first mate
但你才刚开始回去工作 而且我也不喜欢坐船
Um, but you just started work, and I don't like boats- -
我知道你不喜欢 但我刚刚意识到
I know you don't, but I just feel like
我们需要点独处时间
we need a little bit of alone time.
而且听我说 我今天见到了凯瑟琳
And Iisten, I saw Kathryn today.
我靠 -我知道
Holy shit. - I know.
而且我知道你不喜欢聊起过去 但是
And I know you don't like to talk about the past, but- -
我们不在时盖娜参加了大学入学考试
Gaynor took her ACT while we were away.
这是她的考试分数
These are her test scores.
我好想看看考了多少啊
Yeah. Oh, I wanna see them so bad.
但如果我打开 她肯定会发飙
But if I open it, she will lose her mind.
是啊
Yeah.
不如你来啊 -什么
Unless you do it. - What?
不 我才不会那样对巴顿呢
No, I'm not gonna do that to Button.
就当是你不小心打开的
What if you do it accidentally?
我怎么会不小心打
How would I accidentally open a- -
矮油
Oops.
我的天
Oh, my God.
盖娜通过了
Gaynor aced it!
你特么开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
居然私拆了我的信
You opened my mail.
特里 -抱歉 巴顿
Terry! - Sorry, Button.
我
L
你妈试图阻止我来着
your mom tried to stop me.
没事哒 爸
Oh, that's okay, Dad.
我知道你也是好心
I'm sure it came from a good place.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
是我拆的
I opened it.
我可以报♥警♥抓你
I could have you arrested.
这可是联邦罪行
That's a federal offense.
你知道监狱里他们怎么对待
You know what they do in prison to people
私拆别人信件的犯人吗
who open other people's mail?
你考的这么好 -我才不在乎
You got a perfect score. - I don't care what
什么
what?
我知道你很聪明 但这成绩简直可以碾压一切了
I mean, I knew you were smart, but you crushed it.
你想去哪所大学都没问题
You can go to any college you want.
我跟你说过了 我不上大学
I told you, I'm not going to college.
我像你这么大时 也以为自己什么都懂
When I was your age, I also thought I knew everything.
但这么好的成绩如果你不好好利用 日后一定会后悔的
But if you don't take advantage of this, you will regret it.
我不是你
I'm not you.
宝儿 我认为你母亲只是太为你骄傲了
Honey, I think your mother's just very proud of you.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
别再碰我的东西
Stay out of my shit.
居然劈腿
Stupid affair.
特里·菲尔普斯
Terry Phelps.
蠢货
Idiot.
露丝
Oh, Ruth!
我 我好抱歉
I- I am so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我刚刚 可能是有点分神了
I was just, I guess, a little distracted.
我经历了一此事 所以
I've been going through some stuff, so- -
好吧
Oh okay. Well
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表