剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
你热爱你的工作
and you loved your job
真的 -没错
Really? - Yeah
这部分我好像真记得
You know, I- I do think I remember.
我之前穿西装
Uh, I wore a suit.
对 -还系领带
Yes. - And a- - and a tie.
我还拿着 那个黑色公文包
I had that- - that black briefcase.
我记得这部分
Mm- hmm. I remember this.
回去工作会给你一种
Going back to work will give you
目标感
a sense of purpose
另外 还能让你走出家门
Plus, it'll get you out of the house.
我要回去工作
I'm goin'back to work.
老天呐
Thank God.
每次都被烧到
Gets me every time.
罗克西 你干什么呢
Roxy, what are you doi- -
天 你个小变♥态♥
God, you perv.
这怎么能怪罗克西呢
I'm with Roxy.
要怪你太美了 皮肤状态像是回到了
You look fantastic, like you're wearing the skin
少女时期
of a teenager.
说到这个 你给我的茶叶
Speaking of, this tea of yours- -
说来奇怪 但是 -你来月经了
this is weird to ask, but- - - You're menstruating.
对 怎么会这样
Yes. What the hell?
是我♥草♥药的功效
It's my herbs.
它们会刺♥激♥产生荷尔蒙
They stimulate the hormones
让你浑身上下返老还童 -对
and they make you more youthful everywhere, yeah.
我觉得吧 如果能青春再现
I mean, for me, looking and feeling younger
人姨妈每月来一次也没什么不好
is worth a monthly visit from Aunt Rosie.
尽管这是个翘体育课的好借口
As much as I love skipping gym class,
但我还是不喜欢大姨妈
I do not like seeing Aunt Rosie.
这个配方我调了很久
Well, I have been tinkering with the formula,
目前只能调成这样了
but this is the one that works.
你问这个茶
Mm. - Are there a couple
有副作用吗
of side effects?
是有一些 但女人为了容颜倒流
Sure but what won't women do
有什么不肯做的呢
to turn back the hands of time, right?
一些副作用 -有些女人
A couple of side effects? - Some women,
说她们会做些非常鲜活的噩梦
they say that they have these really intense dreams,
超现实的那种 就像真的一样
like surrealistic, like it's really happening
而且无处可逃
and there's no escape.
还有些女人 下巴会长硬茬
Some other women really don't mind
她们也不介意随时清理下
plucking barbed wire hairs from their chinny chin chins.
但毕竟 这是你的决定
I mean, it's really your call.
我捞不到任何好处
I have no horse in this race.
那我就再喝一段时间吧
Well, maybe I'll stick with it for just a little longer,
帮我撑到签售会结束
get me through the book signing.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你知道哪儿能买♥♥到女王杯吗
Do you know where I could get a DivaCup?
我已经跟不上如今的月经潮流了
Apparently period technology has changed.
亲爱的 跟我学就行
Honey, just do what I do.
用棉花塞一个星期就好了
Take a weeklong float on a cotton raft.
你这棉花好像漏了
I think your raft is leaking
哇哦 你看
Oh, look at that.
我们连月经都同步了
We're synced.
抱歉 没想到你这么快就能回来
Sorry, we didn't think you'd be back so soon.
这么热的鸭子 死神”
Such a hot duck, de- death. "
是“舔屌♥吧 死神”
Suck a hot dick, death. "
这是一个内部笑话 显然很不合适
It's an inside joke that did not age well.
我会派人把这些撤掉
I will have someone clear all this out
再把海报烧了的
and burn that poster.
不 留着吧
No, keep it.
要是我又死了 还能重复利用
Let the company save some money in case I die again.
所以 你真的什么都不记得了
So you really don't remember anything?
有些事还是记得的
Oh, I remember things.
你闻起来很熟悉
You smell familiar. -
我希望这是好事吧
Okay. I hope that's a good thing.
似乎是这样
It seems to be.
我觉得咱俩之前关系很不错
I have a feeling we got along very well.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为咱俩手都牵上了
We're holding hands.
该死 对不起
Oh, fuck. Sorry.
太不专业了
Not very professional.
所以 你想做点什么呢
So what do you wanna do here, work- wise?
如黑你准备回来工作的话
I mean, if you feel ready
说实话 我现在的技能组合主要是抽烟画画
Honestly, my, um skill set is smoking, painting,
外加只能读简单句
and reading simple sentences.
好奇怪啊 你负责的正好是
That's so weird. You were in charge
抽烟画画还有简单句部门 -太棒了
of the Smoking, Painting, and Simple Sentence Division
你能回来真好 特里
It's really great to have you back, Terry
谢谢你 凯瑟林
Thank you, Kathryn.
行吧
Mm, yeah.
你通常都不这么叫我
Um, Kath- eryn, that- that's what-
你喜欢叫我 凯瑟林恩
that's how you used to say my name
凯瑟 -林恩吗 -对 就是这个发音
Kath- eryn? - Yes, exactly.
为啥啊 -我也不知道
Why? - I have no idea.
没人知道
Um, nobody actually knows.
好吧
Anyway, um,
那回见了 菲尔普斯
I will see you later Phelps.
拜 -拜
Bye. - Bye.
凯瑟林恩
Kath- eryn.
她擦了擦柔软的
She wiped her plush lips
沾着珍珠般情爱花蜜的嘴唇
"of his pearly love nectar,
细细品味着他那男性汁水的每一滴
savoring every drop of his man juice. "
真恶心
Yuck.
好
AII right.
谢谢帕特·菲尔普斯
Thank you to Pat Phelps
给我们朗读了这么有料的一章
for reading that dirty, dirty chapter.
菲尔普斯太太会马上开始签售
Mrs. Phelps will now sign copies of her book
避免过会书被禁了
before it gets banned.
翠丝 你好杀
Trish, you fucking killed it.
真的吗
Seriously?
我感觉像是在读别人写的书
I felt like I was reading someone else's book.
那又有什么关系
Who cares?
你看上去好像才30
You look like you're 30.
还有你的脸 是涂了什么动物的胎盘素嘛
And what animal fetus are you putting on your face?
我真是 我
Ijust- - I- - -
我邻居给了我一款药草茶
My neighbor gave me this herbal tea,
但是有些副作用
but it does have side effects.
我来月经了
I started my period.
不是 我说真的呢
No, I'm serious.
就好像我的子♥宫♥开始逆生长了一样
It's like my uterus is aging in reverse.
什么鬼
What the fuck? - Oh!
草泥马 臭鸟
Fuck you, bird.
我的天 -真是太抱歉了
Oh, my God. What- - - I am so sorry.
以前从没发生过这种事
That has never happened here before.
好吧
Okay. -
那我走了哈
I'm gonna go
祝你签售顺利 明天打给我
Good luck with the book signing, and call me tomorrow.
还有 给我也弄点那个月经茶
Oh, and get me some of that period tea.
好
Okay.
臭鸟
Fucking birds.
嗨 帕特 -嗨
Hi, Pat. - Hi.
我好激动啊
So exciting. Hmm.
签好了 罗宾 -谢谢
There you go, Robyn. Thanks.
我们真为你骄傲 帕特
We're so proud of you Pat.
谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. - Yeah.
找天你一定得来咱们读书俱乐部做个演讲
You'll have to come speak at our book club.
听上去真不错
Ooh, sounds great.
对了罗宾 我想跟你说
Oh, Robyn, I wanted to tell you.
你不是把隔壁房♥子卖♥♥给了那个露丝吗
The- the lady next door that you sold the house to, Ruth?
我弄清楚她是谁了
I figured out who she is.
你 你怎么弄清楚的 -因为她告诉我的啊
How- how did you do that? - Cause she told me.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表