剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
别这么嫉妒啦 你男友也很性感
Don't be jelly. Your boyfriend's also hot
天 你还记得他
Oh, my gosh, you remember him?
我以为是我疯了
Oh, I thought I was going crazy
我当然记得他
Of course I remember him
他就像亚裔版的乔纳斯兄弟
He was like an Asian Jonas brother.
作为市长 我会确保
As mayor I'm gonna make sure.
我不是指瑞安
Not Ryan.
埃尼奥 那个意人利神父
Ennio. Italian priest?
他过去经常在我打烊时
He used to come in the store all the time
来店里
when I was closing up.
这谁记得清 你有照片吗
Could be anyone. You have a picture?
有
Yeah.
特里·菲尔普斯
Terry Phelps.
但我回来了 因为我意识到
But I cam back, because I realized.
他长得很像你啊
He looks like you.
我看到了这个小镇的未来
And I could see what this town could be.
因为这就是我 可能是我不小心删了
That is me I must have deleted it.
我好给他短♥信♥发过
I think I texted it to him.
很多人
There's a lot of people,
搬到神秘镇 搬到塞勒姆
they move to Mystic, they move to Salem...
他做牧师也不会这么渣吧
I hope he's a better priest than he is a boyfriend.
他从没回过你短♥信♥
He never texted you back.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
知道吗 我想占用大家
You know, I I'd like to take a moment
一点时间 讲讲私事
and just get personal here, if I could.
我前一阵子被斧头劈到了头
Um, I was hit in the head with an axe some time ago.
但我回来了
But I came back,
甚至比之前还强大
came back stronger than ever.
和大家还是会质问我
And people still ask me,
特里 你能有多强
"Terry, how strong are ya? "
那就让大家看一看我有多强壮
Can I show you how strong I am?
太好了 快
Yes, please!
谁想看
Who wants to see it?
我想看
Show me!
我想看你有多强壮
I wanna see how strong!
1 2 3
One, two, three
该死的特里 他买♥♥下栋地狱之门
Fucking Terry bought the portal to hell.
有人吗
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
妈的
Fuck!
天 我讨厌这栋房♥子
Oh, God. I hate this house.
我讨厌这房♥子
I hate this house.
哦 小可怜儿
Oh, poor dear.
还有那发型
And that haircut?
只能说跟领子很搭
I guess it goes with the collar.
你还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我都有点同情她了
I think I feel a little bit bad for her.
你不同情吗
Don't you?
我要是一直陷在对别人的同情之中
Eh, if I felt bad about all the things
那就别出门了
I feel bad about, I would never leave the house.
再说了 我们这么做是为了她好
Besides, we're doing this for her own good.
她不可能独自养大这孩子的
She could never raise this baby by herself.
你觉得她知道吗
You think she knows?
就算她知道
Well, even if she does,
她又能告诉谁呢
I mean, who's she gonna tell?
没人会相信她的
No one would believe her.
所有人都会觉得她疯了
Everyone thinks she's nuts.
我是站在女权主义者的立场说这话的
And I say this as a feminist.
反正我们也是为了她的孩子
It's all about her baby anyway.
我们的孩子
Our baby.
他的孩子
His baby.
我的孩子 傻♥逼♥
My baby, twats.
谁在那里
Who's there?
哦 嗨 帕特
Oh, hi, Pat.
妈的
Fuck.
133. 134. 135.
133. 134. 135.
555
555
136
136!
耶
Yeah!
没有强壮的体魄
You gotta be in good shape to stand up
如何在市政厅为你们拼杀
to those boys in city hall,
这就是我要做的
and that's what I intend to do.
我要为闪灵谷而战
I'm gonna fight for the city of Shining Vale.
我出生在爱荷华
I was born in Iowa,
但在闪灵谷迎来了第二次生命
but I was reborn right here in Shining Vale.
投特里·菲尔普斯一票
With a vote for Terry Phelps,
整个小镇都会焕发第二春
this whole town's gonna be reborn.
谁是我的人
Who's with me?
我是你的人
I'm with you!
我
I am.
我是你的人
with youl
P来帮忙 屁来帮忙 屁来帮忙
P- helps! P- helps! P- helpskP- helps!
不不不 是”菲尔普斯来帮忙
No no, no. It's"Phelps Helps. "
你们喊错了
You're doing it wrong.
P来帮忙 P来帮忙
Phelps Helps! Phelps-
哎 算了吧
Oh, fuck it.
P来帮忙 P来帮忙 P来帮忙
P- helps! P- helps! P- helpsl
我爱你
I love you!
P来帮忙 P来帮忙 P来帮忙
P- helps! P- helps! P- helps!
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 好吧
Thank you very much. Okay.
我到底在哪儿
Where the fuck am I?
分手的时间
♪ Time has come ♪
来了
♪ To make your break ♪
抱歉了 墙
Sorry, wall.
有些洞注定是要堵住的
Some holes are meant to be closed.
不要犹豫
♪Don't hesitate ♪
突破
♪ Breakout ♪
别停下来问路
♪Don't stop to ask ♪
你现在终于找到了突破囗
♪And now you've found A break to make at last ♪
你必须找到一条路
♪You've got to find a way ♪
该死
Shit.
看起来不确定
♪Looks unsure ♪
有人吗
Hello!
救命
Help!
救救我
Hello? Help!
你好啊 帕特丽夏
Hello, Patricia.
你之前有机会时 就该自杀的
You should have killed yourself when you had the chance.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表