剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
《闪谷》前情提要
Previously on Shining Vale.
抓紧了 帕特丽夏
Hold on tight, Patricia.
你觉得会发生什么
What'd you think would
亲爱的 -我本以为
happen, darling? - I just thought
会有人想我 -这里没人欢迎你
I'd be missed. - Nobody wants you here.
我买♥♥了小鲨鱼
I bought baby sharks.
很有趣吧 -嗨 亲爱的
Isn't it fun? - Hello, dear.
这是露丝 -你跟我之前一熟人
This is Ruth. - I used to know someone
长得一模一样
who looked just like you.
我刚跟自己的精神疾病
I just met the face
面对面了
of my mental illness.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
按我们之前说好的来 别提鬼的事
Stick to the story. No ghosts.
你只是在写那本书时精神崩溃了
You had a mental breakdown while you were writing
但你已经康复了
your book, and now you're recovered.
特里呢
What about Terry?
他知道剁剁剁的事吗
Does he know about the choppy- choppy?
你好 凯瑟琳
Hi. Kathryn. Mm.
发生了点什么 我把它写了下来
Something happened. I wrote it down.
我得尽量小心措辞
I wanna choose my words carefully.
没心情 我没觉得有性♥欲♥
It's not happening. I don't feel sexy.
你喝下这个
If you drink this,
保证浑身上下春心荡漾
you are gonna be moist in all the right places.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
我和杰克不需要你 爸不记得你
Jake and I don't need you, and Dad doesn't remember you.
过去在我身上发生过很可怕的事
Something disturbing happened in my past.
就在我脑子里 我想不出来
It's right here, and I can't get to it.
试试艺术疗法如何
What about art therapy?
来吧 都画下来
Come on. Put it together.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 蕾西 我刚上了你的节目
Hey, Lacy. I was just on your show.
好吧
Okay.
我好像知道罗斯玛丽是谁了
Hey, I think I know who Rosemary is.
什么
What?
你还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
倒数 五 四 三
In five, four, three...
欢迎回到《早安闪谷》
Welcome back to Good Morning Shining Vale.
这位嘉宾上次来做客时
When we last saw my guest,
似乎刚从精神病院出来
she was fresh from the bug house
坦白来讲 状态很糟糕
and frankly looked like hell,
但看看你现在 容光焕发
but now you look terrif.
谢谢你 蕾西
Aww, thanks, Lacy.
我只想为公交车的事 给你道歉
I just wanna say, I'm so sorry about the bus thing.
没关系的
Oh, it's fine.
我早都不记得了
I don't even remember it.
好 我们来聊聊你的皮肤吧
Well, let's talk about your skin.
怎么这么有光泽
Why does it look so glowy?
哦
Aww. Oh! -
我们还是聊聊你的皮肤吧
Can we talk about your skin?
我觉得你得去看医生
I- I think you should see a doctor.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine!
我包里没毒品
I don't have any drugs,
别白费功夫了
if that's what you're looking for.
我不是在找毒品
I'm not looking for drugs.
我在找卫生巾
I'm looking for a pad.
什么 -大号♥卫生巾
A what? - A maxi pad.
我来月经了
I got my period.
这有啥好笑的
Why is that funny?
因为你都有 100岁了吧
Because you're, like, 100.
这时候开玩笑不合适
This is not the time.
那就别用那么老土的词“大号♥卫生巾“
Then don't use Civil War terms like"maxi pad. "
好吧 给我条丹碧丝
Okay, give me a Tampax.
从你这性格来看
Judging by your personality,
你得每四天来次月经吧
I assume you have your period, what, every four days?
我这个年龄的人都不用卫生棉条
People my age actually don't use tampons.
我用女王杯
I use a DivaCup.
行 那能借给我一个吗
Okay, can I borrow one?
你以为这是奈飞账户吗
It's not a Netflix password.
怎么能跟别人共用
You don't share it.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
古代女人来月经时
What'd women do in olden times
都会怎么做呢
when they got their periods?
她们会感谢上帝 没让她们怀孕
They thanked God they weren't pregnant.
我的意思是 去死
I meant die.
草
Oh, shit.
我想过告诉你的 真的
I wanted to tell you. I did.
但我觉得那样太痛苦
I just thought it would be too traumatic.
你用斧头砸我时
Where was the restraint when you were
自♥制♥力哪儿去了
hitting me with an axe?
那个人不是我
That's not me.
就是 我只是不擅长画手
Yes, it is. I'm bad at painting hands.
我当时生病了
I was sick.
根本不知道自己在干嘛 但我已经好多了 你也是
I didn't know what I was doing, but I'm better, and so are you.
这才是今天的主题
That's the headline.
那我头上这个主题呢
How bout this head line,
也就是你拿斧头砍的地方
where you hit me with a fuckin' axe?
我头上这条疤是去不掉了
There's literally a permanent mark on my head.
能去掉的
You can have that taken off.
如今的激光术还是很先进的
They're doing tremendous work with lasers.
对不起 特里
I'm sorry, Terry.
对不起 我用斧头砍你
I'm sorry that I hit you in the head with an axe.
对不起 我破坏了咱们的家
I'm sorry I broke our family.
对不起 我连出生都是个错误
I'm sorry that I was ever born.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我来月经了
I'm on my period.
天啊 帕特
Oh, my God, Pat.
我们是来改善关系的 不是来开三俗玩笑的
We're here to make progress, not gross jokes.
我只想知道她为什么要砍我
I just wanna know why she did it,
因为在你眼中 我们的婚姻很美满
because according to you, we had a pretty great marriage.
人部分时候是很美满
We did Mostly
我们结婚18年 只用斧头砍过对方一次
We had one axe fight in 18 years.
这也没那么糟糕
That is not terrible.
那你单方面用斧头砍我是为了什么 帕特
Well, what was our solitary axe fight about, Pat?
不为什么 又为了什么
No, nothing. Everything.
这根本不重要 -对我很重要
I- it doesn't matter. - It does to me!
特里 有句话说得好
Terry, we have a saying:
人的突然爆发
"If it's hysterical,
一定有其历史原因
it's historical. "
战争不是独♥立♥事件引起的
Fights aren't just about one thing.
是各种矛盾日积月累的结果
They're an accumulation of every unresolved issue.
你们的优势是可以重新开始
You have the benefit of a blank slate.
要是我的病人都能
I wish all my patients would
被斧头砍失忆就好了
get hit in the head with an axe.
不 我不是这意思
That- that's...no, I- - no.
真的不是 对不起
No, I- - I don't. Sorry.
特里 这是真的
Terry, it's true.
你是幸运的那个
You're the ucky one.
如果能忘记一切不愉快
I would give anything to just forget about
回到那个正常的家 我愿意付出一切
all the bad stuff and go back to being a normal family.
你回城工作
You go back to work in the city,
我为自己的书做宣传
and I promote my book,
盖娜回校上课 杰克
Gaynor goes back to school, and Jake...
做他该做的事
does whatever Jake does.
我之前在城里工作吗
I worked in the city?
是的 -哪个城市
Yeah. - Which city?
最大的那个 -哈特福德
The city. - Hartford.
不 曼哈顿
No, Manhattan.
你每天都坐火车通勤
You took the train in every day.
我一个人吗 -没错
By myself? - Yeah.
你是家金融公♥司♥的合伙人
You were a partner in a financial firm,
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表