剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
《闪谷》前情提要
Previously, on Shining Vale...
我是真知道你什么感觉
I really do know exactly what you're feeling.
我觉得你是真不知道
I really don't think you do.
记住一件重要的事 就是你只喝一
Now, it's very important you only take one- -
赶紧给我吧 谢谢
Just give me the tea. Thanks.
妈 我现在很受欢迎
Mom, I'm popular now.
站住 别再跟我捣乱了
Stop! Quit screwing with me!
别碰我 混♥蛋♥
Get off me, asshole!
这些都是副作用吗 -对
Are there side effects? Sure.
有些女人 说她们会做
Some women, they say that they have
特别紧张刺♥激♥的梦
these real y intense dreams.
我觉得好像看到了一个戴帽子的男人
I used to think I saw a man with a hat,
然后他就突然出现在我的房♥间了
and then he was there in my room.
就那么一次 如果能让一切重来
It was one affair, and I would do anything
我一定不会再那么做
if I could go back and do things differently.
我那么努力想维系我们的关系
And I'm trying so hard not to fuck up
但这真的太难太难了
what we have left, but it's really, really hard.
这是什么
What is this?
我亲了凯瑟琳·多恩
I shared a kiss with Kathryn Dunn.
我亲了凯瑟琳多恩
I shared a kiss with Kathryn Dunn.
我知道劈腿的事了
I know about the affair.
我们能彻底忘了这件事吗
Can we just forget that this ever happened?
你是世上最好的老公
You are the best husband.
你是最好的老婆
You are the best wife.
喜欢吃我做的巧克力露丝吗
Did you enjoy the chocolate mouse?
那是种植物催♥情♥药♥
It's a herbal aphrodisiac.
帕蒂
Ahoy, Patty.
发生什么了
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
跟我学就行
Just do what I do.
棉筏上的漂浮
Float on the cotton raft.
没事的 罗克西 妈妈就是做了个噩梦
It's okay, Roxy. Mommy had a bad dream.
可不能再喝茶了
No more tea for me.
额滴神啊
Oh, my Godl
特里 你搞什么呢
Terry, what the fuck?
罗克西 怎么了
Roxy, why?
不
No.
谁啊
Hello?
妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你才什么鬼
"What the fuck"you!
这就是个唇膜
It's a lip mask.
什么鬼 你们俩
What the hell, everyone?
如果我不睡满8小时
If I don't get my full eight hours,
明早我可就要野蛮了
I'm not gonna be human tomorrow.
抱歉 杰克 -抱歉 宝儿
- Sorry, Jake. - Yeah, sorry, honey.
我谢谢你啊
Thank you.
安 -晚安
Night. - Good night.
昨晚好棒啊 -哪部分
Last night was amazing. - What part?
我的尖叫 夜惊 还是梦游
My screaming, my night terrors, or my sleepwalking?
通奸那部分
The fornication.
把我的腿疾都治好了
Cured my limp.
亲 那不叫通奸好嘛
Honey, please don't call it"the fornication. "
抱歉 插入
I'm sorry. The penetration.
越来越难听了
Ugh, you're getting colder.
不一定非得给个定义嘛
Well, we don't have to give it a name.
我只是喜欢自己深入你体内的感觉
I just love being deep inside you.
亲 我现在就是在重新学习语言
Honey, language is like a new discovery for me.
你想让我咋说呢 -啥都别说了
What do you want me to say? - Nothing.
昨晚是不错 但我几乎没怎么睡
It was a fun night, but I just- - I barely slept.
我觉得可能是露丝的茶喝多了
I think I've been overdoing it with Ruth's tea.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我说一句哈 这里不是精神病院
Uh, by the way, this isn't a mental asylum,
所以如果你能不在晚上11点之后又叫又逛的
so if you could not scream and roam the halls after 11: 00,
那就再好不过了
that would be just great.
都怪我
Oh, that's on me.
很明显 我射的时候就会尖叫
Apparently, I scream when I ejaculate.
抱歉了
Sorry. Ah
我勒个去 谁拿斧头把我砍了算了
Holy fuck. Somebody hit me with an axe.
谁要吃煎饼
Who wants flapjacks?
我的比赛没发生任何不好的事
Nothing bad happened at my game,
如果有我肯定告诉你们了
and if it did, I would have told you.
我们上学要迟到了 赶紧走吧
We're gonna be late for school, so you wanna get going?
我想让妈送我去
I want Mom to take me.
我还想让她抚养我呢
Well, I wanted her to raise me.
但人不能太挑是吧
We get what we get.
我想要个说话恶毒不知感恩的女儿
Oh, and I wanted a bitchy, ungrateful teenager.
矮油 我还真有一个
Oh, I got one.
我送你去 宝儿
Aw l'll take you, sweetie
我有点头晕
I'm a little woozy.
行 明天在当妈吧
Yeah, you'll mom tomorrow.
杰克 走吧
Jake, come on.
嘿 巴顿 我跟你们一起走
Hey, Button, I'm actually gonna go with you guys.
亲 我只想说
Honey, I just want to say
我好开心你能让那件事翻篇儿
I am so happy that we put this affair behind us.
我也是
Me too.
就跟我昨晚在你身后一样
Same way I was behind you last night.
赶紧走吧
Please go.
我会做个配的上你的老公
I'm gonna be the husband you deservel
可别了
Please don't.
你们在我家干嘛呢
What are you doing in my house?
靠
Oh, shit.
快来啊 亲
Hurry, love.
最好坐下
Better sit down.
给 戴上这个
Here. Put this on.
这他妈是啥
What the fuck is this?
微笑疗法
Smile therapy.
把这戴上照下镜子
Put this on and look in the mirror.
当你看到自己的微笑时所有的抑郁都会消失
When you see your smile, your depression goes away.
我已经不抑郁了
Well, I'm not depressed anymore,
而且你这么说我有被冒犯到
and by the way, that is very offensive.
在医生来之前赶紧戴上
Put it on before Doctor gets here.
快点
Quickly now.
这是什么破玩意儿
What kind of bullshit is this?
哈 也许女人是该多笑笑
Huh, maybe women should smile more.
你疯了吗 亲 -早好了
Are you mad, love? - Not anymore.
不过这东西好像挺管用的
This thing really does the trick.
不是 我是问你是精神病吗
No, I meant, are you a lunatic?
他们以为我是呢 但其实我是个卧底
They think I am, but I'm undercover.
我在写一本有关精神病院如何虐待女人的书
I'm writing a book about how asylums abuse women.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢吧
Are you fucking with me?
我没有开玩笑
I wouldn't feck with you,
而且你也不该总爆粗口
and you shouldn't cuss so much
否则他们会送你去浴室的
or they'll send you to the baths.
你是谁 -我是奈莉
Who are you? - I'm Nellie.
靠
Shit.
她居然还有分身了
She spawned.
杰克一直都不错
Jake's always been a good student,
除了爱看小黄书
aside from the pornography
袭击别人还有成绩不太好之外
and the human skull and his grades.
我都明白 伍德科克校长
I totally get it, Principal Woodcock,
杰克毕竟没有个合适的成人做榜样
but Jake doesn't have any human adult role models.
我明白
I understand that.
我试过联♥系♥你母亲
I did try to contact your mother.
除了停学之外
In addition to the suspension,
恐怕你也不能再做我们的校队吉祥物了
I'm afraid you're going to have to step down as our Sno- Cat.
什么 不
What? No!
那是我的身份象征啊
That's like my whole identity.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表