剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表
这一胎跟前两次可太不一样了
This baby is so different than the first two.
我怀盖娜时她可爱躁动了
Gaynor was so fidgety when I was pregnant.
但杰克就一动不动
And Jake didn't move...
直到三年级
well, until third grade.
好吧好吧 放轻松 没事的
Okay, okay, okay, all right. Relax. We're okay.
来这边
Right over here.
我可以的 -好吧
I got this. Okay.
坐下
Sit down.
干嘛 你要干什么
What, uh- - what are you doing?
好了
Here we go.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
♪Twinkle, twinkle ♪
漫天都是
♪Little s- - ♪
小星星
♪ Star ♪
挂在天空
♪ How I wonder ♪
放光明
♪`In my car♪-
一闪一闪
♪Twinkle, twinkle ♪
亮晶晶
♪ Little star ♪
我是如此
♪ How I love ♪
爱宝宝
♪ My baby shark ♪
你这甜言蜜语的
That was so sweet...
还有点怪怪的
and weird.
我什么都可以做
I can do anything.
来吧
Come on. Oh.
看来我是搞不定了
That ain't gonna happen. - Mm- mm.
我们怎么知道
How do we know
自己是真实存在的人
that we're actually real and not just
而不是政♥府♥实验室里漂浮的大脑呢
brains floating in vats in a government lab?
我们不知道啊
We don't.
这支抽完了
Uh, this one ran out.
哥们 我的卷烟纸用完了
Bro, I'm out of rolling papers.
安啦 我有的是
Chill, I got an infinite supply.
没事的
♪It's all right ♪
继续放克吧
♪Keep it funky, people ♪
不要放松
♪ Gotta keep it tight ♪
仔细听
♪ Listen ♪
干得漂亮 哥们
Excellent teamwork, bro.
你舞动身体
♪You move your body ♪
跟上时间
♪ Gotta keep the time ♪
以圣父
In nomine Patris et Filii
圣子和圣灵的名义
et Spiritus Sancti.
神圣的迈克尔·阿昌格尔
Princeps gloriosissime caelestis militiae,
在与王子和权力的斗争中
sancte Michael Archangele,
在与世界上最黑暗的斗争中
defende nos in proelio
保护我们
adversus principes et potestates,
在与天堂中的不公正的斗争中
adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum,
保护我们
contra spiritalia nequitiae, in caelestibus.
让基♥督♥的力量驱使你
The power of Christ compels you.
草 好 来吧
Fuck, yeah, it does.
靠
Oh, fuck.
这只是个梦 只是个梦
It's only a dream. It's only a dream.
奈莉
Nellie?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你的咪♥咪♥真好看
Your boobs look fantastic.
他们让我怀了个孩子
They put a baby in me
这样人们就会以为我疯了
so people would think I'm crazy.
没人会听一个孕妇的话
Nobody listens to a pregnant woman.
我也经历过
Been there.
现在正在经历 -这没用的
Am there. - It won't work.
我会让他们看看什么叫真疯
I'll show them what real crazy looks like.
我跟你说吧 长着这么好看的咪♥咪♥
I got to be honest- - um, with boobs like that,
没人会认真听你说话的
no one's gonna take you seriously.
看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes!
听我说 帕特
Listen to me, Pat.
别让他们让你认为自己是个疯子
Do not let them make you think you're a lunatic.
你不是 -我知道
You're not. Oh, I know.
他们说我是精神病 但是电击后我就好了
They told me I was psychotic, but they zapped it out of me.
他们骗你的
They lied to you.
你从来都不是精神病
You never were.
去看你的商案
Look in your"foil.
看我的什么 -你的商案 帕特
Um, look in my what? - In your"foil, "Pat.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
你的商案 -我的商什么
Your"foil"l- My foy- al?
我不知道你 -天
I don't know- - Oh, for fuck's sake!
去看抽屉
Look in the drawer!
嗨 我以前来过这
Hi, uh, I used to go here.
我想你能不能
And, um, I was wondering
让我看一眼自己的档案
if I could possibly take a quick look at my file.
帕特·菲尔普斯吗 -对
Pat Phelps? - Yeah.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are
听我说 我有精神病医师
Um, listen, I've got a note right here
开的条子
from my psychiatrist.
好吧
Okay.
这是麦当劳的收据
Um, this is a McDonald's receipt
写着170块
for$170.
猪柳包是时令产品
McRib is in season.
听着 我读过你的书
Listen, I read your book.
而且我特么超爱的
And Ifucking loved it.
进来吧
Come on in. -
我很快就看完哈 -好
I'lI be really quick. - Okay.
靠的
Holy fuck.
一个精神分♥裂♥症有这么多种说法
How many ways can you spell"schizophrenia"?
什么 看治疗视频
What? "See session tapes"?
打扰一下
Um, excuse me,
我能看下自己当时的治疗视频吗
can I, uh, see my session tapes?
首先你需要签样东西
First you'll need to sign something.
我其实希望
Oh, I was really, um, hoping...
这事能暗中进行
...to keep this on the down- low.
好吧 -给
Oh, okay. Yeah. Here.
就写 给珍妮
Um, just write, "To Jenny,
我特么超爱你的
I fucking love you. "
或者随便什么 毕竟你才是作家
Or whatever. You're the writer.
好吧
Okay.
但这话必须写
But write that.
好吧
Okay.
这边 -好吧
This way. - Okay.
快点 加油啊 莱尔德
Come on, pick it up, Laird.
你为什么能跑这么快啊
Why are you going so fast?
感觉你像是要逃离我的生活似的
You act like you re running away from my life
不不不 我们是要奔向你的新生活
No, no, no, no We re running to your new life.
好吗 克莱尔说她会在这跟你碰头
AlI right? Claire said she was gonna meet you here
不不不不
No. No, no, no
她说她会尽量在这跟我们碰头
She said she'd try to meet us here
我听到的可能有些微不同
and I might've heard differently.
她毕竟刚拔了管子 所以
Um, she just got her tubes out, so
好吧 你要乐观点 行吗
AlI right, well, try and have a little optimism, all right?
好吧 -嘿 王八蛋
Okay. Heyl Assholel
垃圾桶就在这昵
There's a trash can right herel
我知道 -人们怎么就不能
I- I know. People are so disrespectful
尊重下这个城市
to this town.
我还要在这养一大家子人呢
I'm trying to raise a family here.
我想改变这个地方
You know what? I'm gonna c- change this place.
抱歉 特里
I'm sorry, Terry,
你的热情真的是有鼓舞到我
your- - your passion really inspires me.
靠 是克莱尔找们快
Oh, shit! lrs cla
卡莱尔 走吧 走了 -不不不
Claire. Let's go. Let's goNo, no, no, no.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
她是来这见你的
She's here to see you.
我知道 但她现在醒过来了
I know, but she's awake now.
情况就完全不同了
It's a different ball game
好吧 让我来帮你一把 -好吧
AlI right Yll help you out Okay.
剧集 | 闪谷(2022) | 导航列表