剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
我不能不加理睬
I can't not acknowledge it.
你想让我怎么做 弗雷德
So what do you want me to do, then, Fred?
我应该怎么做
What am I expected to do?
我只能写卡片
I'm going to write!
我把工具箱放哪里了
Where did I put my tool box?
致朱莉
我深表遗憾
节哀顺便
罗南
你想聊聊吗
我一直都在联♥系♥你
辛德瑞拉
我还好
就是无法相信 回头聊
-那我一小时后回来 -把外面的房♥子也清理了
- I'll be back in about an hour, then. - Clear the outhouse, as well.
我刚把设备重新设定好 正要重新跑呢
I've just reset the devices. They're about to do another run.
如果他们来搜
I don't want the pigs
我不想让那些猪头找到你的东西 罗里
finding your stuff if they search for it, Rory.
而且他们肯定会来搜 所以...
And they will fucking search for it, so...
听你♥妈♥的♥话
Do as your mother says.
罗南 给他搭把手 好孩子
Ronan, give him a hand. There's a good boy.
罗里
And, Rory...
我真的不确定我还能帮上什么忙
Yeah, I'm not really sure what assistance I can provide
只能说看来是一支箭
beyond saying that it appears to be an arrow
是从那个方向飞来的
and it came from that direction over there.
距离大概是45米到68米之间
I'd say between 50 to 75 yards away.
不过 轨迹就更难确定了
However, the trajectory is harder to determine.
-我们能查一下指纹吗 -好的 长官
- Well, can we at least check for prints? - Yes, sir.
测斜仪会有帮助吗 就是激光笔
Would an inclinometer help? You know, a laser pointer.
你把它跟撞击角度对齐...
You line it up with the angle of impact...
嗯 我知道测斜仪是什么
Yeah, I know what an inclinometer is.
但对于箭来说 要考虑风
But for an arrow, factoring in the wind,
射箭者的技术
the skill of the shooter,
更别提撞击时火车还在行驶
not to mention the train in motion upon impact,
我觉得这没什么用
I'm not sure it would help.
我也只是这么一想
Well, it's just a thought.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没有 就这个 我把它送去实验室
No, that's it. I'll get this to the lab.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Cheers.
对 还是我 辛克莱尔高级警司
Yeah, it's DCS St Clair again.
让国家警♥察♥航♥空♥服务队尽快派一架直升机
I need NPAS to send up a helicopter ASAP.
所以这不是个案吧
So not a one-off, then?
谁知道呢 可能是某些蠢货在模仿
Who knows? Could just be some silly twat imitating.
所有人 司机...
All those people, a driver...
他的目标可能是所有人
Could be aiming at all of them
也有可能没有目标 只是随机做♥爱♥
or none of them, just random.
这条线路是从哪到哪的
Where's it to and from, the line?
那边是诺丁汉城区 那边是村庄
The city, Nottingham. The villages.
这种人真叫这个名字吗 罗宾汉
And that's really what it's called? Robin Hood?
我不会这么说
I wouldn't.
头儿讨厌这类东西
The boss hates that kind of thing.
哪种东西
What kind of thing?
故事 浮夸的想法
Stories. Highfalutin ideas.
那个笔记本是什么情况
What's with the notepad?
他要做笔记
Notes.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我们见过 周六晚上
OOh, we met. Saturday night.
对 没错 在尼尔的婚礼上
Oh, yes. Yeah. Neel's wedding.
我是索尔兹伯里督察
DI Salisbury.
天啊 伦敦警♥察♥厅 你们来这干什么
Oh, my. The Met. What are you lot doing up here?
这是你日常驾驶的线路吗 安迪
Is this your regular route, Andy?
有人知道你每天都会在这个时间经过这里吗
Would someone know that you were going to pass at this time of day?
对 这趟车每天都从这里过 这...
Yeah. Yeah, it's every day. It's, er...
怎么 你们觉得嫌疑人的目标是我吗
What, you think they were aiming at me, whoever this is?
你能想到
Well, can you think of
任何人有任何理由可能会做这种事吗
anyone or any reason why someone might do this?
我想不到
I can't think.
节哀顺变
致朱莉
我深表遗憾
凯茜
我去给他准备西装 以防万一
Well, I'll get his suit ready, in case.
大米德兰列车
所以...
So...
嫌疑人从那个方向射击
...fired from that direction
然后又溜回去了
and then scarper back in there.
那一片叫什么
What's that called?
安斯利树林 以前舍伍德森林的一部分
That's Annesley Woods, part of the old Sherwood Forest.
不是吧
Don't.
我能做 我能取代手♥机♥
I could do it. You know, instead of the phones.
我可以 比如 点击大量内容之类的
I could, like, click on a load of things and like stuff
进行任何操作
and just do whatever.
这个自动化软件 一小时能完成上千次点击
This automation software runs thousands of clicks an hour.
你做不到这么好 伙计
You ain't that good, pal.
而且这只是小钱
It's only pocket money, anyhow.
用户名或邮箱登录
密♥码♥
我不是看不起你
Not to be sniffed at,
只是想让我们更有保障 知道吧
but just trying to make us more protected, you know?
为了改变
For change.
现代世界 不是所有人都能理解
Modern world. Not everyone gets it.
不过他理解 对吧
He did, though... didn't he?
来这边射箭馆训练的那个家伙
That lad who'd come up here and train on the archery range.
我只是觉...
I just th...
我只是觉得 你有时会跟他来这
You know, I just thought, you come down here with him sometimes,
聊科技之类的东西
you know, just talking tech and stuff.
瞧瞧你 小子 你还睁大眼睛到处监视啊
Look at him. Little man, with your beady eyes everywhere.
-没 没有 我只是... -没事 毕竟是家人
- No, no, I was just... - It's all right. Family, innit?
要互相照顾
Look out for each other.
听着 那晚被杀死的老家伙...
Listen, this old boy that got killed the other night...
警♥察♥会像往常一样盯着我们
The pigs are going to be looking at us, as ever,
因为我们的身份 而且还带着箭
cos of who we are and with it being an arrow.
问题是周日就在这里 我们几个
The problem is, Sunday, we were just here, us lot.
但你出门了 对吧
You were out, weren't you?
你说跟朋友一起
With a mate, you said.
他是好人吗 你这个朋友
Is he a good mate, this mate?
是
Yeah.
我不想这么说 问题是你也知道警♥察♥的德行
The thing is, I'm sorry to ask, but you know what they're like.
要是你跟他能同意
It'd really help if you and him could agree
说我跟你们在一起
that I was with you, an' all,
在公园里待着 那会很有帮助
on the park, having a kick about.
后来我们一起回到这里
Then we all just came back here,
我们都待在这里 要是有人问就这样说
and we were all just here, if anyone asks.
这样没问题吧
That'd be all right?
-好了 -你还好吗 伙计
- All right. - All right, mate?
问题是 这也是我的围栏
Thing is, it's my fence too.
我知道 我们一直说等婚礼后再修
I know, and we always said we'd wait until after the wedding,
这...现在已经是婚礼后了
and it's... Well, it's after the wedding.
只是好好利用这个机会 仅此而已
It's just nice to use the momentum, that's all.
一切换新...
All this new stuff...
好吧 我就是今天过得有点糟 就是这样
OK, well, I've just had a bit of a day of it, that's all,
我回到家看到外面乱成一团
and I've come home to that mess outside.
听着 我不是在开玩笑 但围栏都多旧了
Look, I'm not being funny, but how old was that fence?
几乎烂透了
It's practically rotten.
我们会支付费用 这样对我们都好
We'll cover the cost, and it's better for the both of us, then, eh?
对吧 尼尔
Right, Neel?
我们的房♥子间还是有一扇门 对吧
There'll be a gate, still, won't there, between us?
这对你妈妈来说很重要
That was important to your mum.
-尼尔 -嗯
- Neel? - Yeah.
你们觉得这个休闲椅要放哪里
Where do you think for this occasional chair?
-这里吗 -好
- Here? - Mm, yeah.
什么是休闲椅
What's an occasional chair?
就是偶尔才会坐的椅子
It's a chair you only sit on occasionally.
哪种椅子你才会偶尔坐一下
What kind of chair do you only sit on only occasionally?
-爸... -我是唯一没听说过这玩意的人吗
- Dad... - Am I the only one who's never heard of that?
休闲椅
An occasional chair.
酒店就有
Hotels have them.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表