剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
Is it what's going on here, this... this man, these murders?
不是
No.
是女孩的事
Is it a girl?
她是谁
Who is she?
你会生气的
You'll get cross.
那又如何 为你自己挺直腰杆
So what? Stand up for yourself.
辛德瑞拉·杰克逊
Cinderella Jackson.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
我觉得她害怕别人会怎么说
I think she's scared of what everyone might say.
关于我
You know, about me.
我的出身
Where I'm from.
你的出身
Where you're from?
我知道家里的事 妈妈
I know what goes on here, Mum.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
不瞎
I'm not blind.
你想过那些会如何影响我吗
Do you ever think about how that affects me?
-还有我的... -等等 你...
- And my... - Hang on. Are you...
你是...你是想告诉我...
Are you... are you... Are you trying to tell me...
看着我
Just look at me!
你是想告诉我...
Are you trying to tell me...
你感到羞耻
...that you're ashamed?
不
No...
天啊
Oh, God.
给我等在这
Wait fucking here.
妈妈
Mum!
今天必须抓住他
Got to get him today.
把这些人都撤出来
Get this lot out of here.
我觉得他们已经找到了所有露营
I think they've managed to find everyone who's camping
或使用森林的人了 除了两个背包客
or using the forest, bar one pair of backpackers.
这是不对的
It's wrong.
把人从这里赶走
Kicking people out of here.
本来应该是公共空间
It's supposed to be a public space.
我们需要问询那些
Look, we need to follow up with those people
今早在高尔夫球场被袭击的人
that were attacked on the golf course this morning. Now...
雅各布·哈里斯是我的朋友 我不能去
...Jacob Harris is a friend of mine, so I can't interview him.
我想着或许你可以
I thought you could do it.
我知道这有点尴尬 鉴于
I know that's awkward, given your, um...
你可以吗
You all right with that?
当然 没问题
Yeah, course it's all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
分散开
Spread out!
覆盖更多地方
Make more space.
罗比·普拉特
你应该一看到就告诉我
You should have called us in the minute you saw it.
我们是同一边的
We are on the same side.
-嗯 -你再跟我解释一次
- Yeah. - So explain it to me again,
就当我是完全不了解儿童游戏的人
like I'm someone who doesn't understand kids' video games.
他输入了...如果真是他的话
Well, he typed... If it was him.
他在我外孙的账号♥里输入
He typed this into my grandson's thing --.
"罗比·普拉特"
"Robbie Platt".
我记得笔记本里也有这名字
And I remembered that name from this.
你看
Here.
还有这张照片 在加里的遗物里
There's this photo. It was in with Gary's stuff.
矿工节被暴♥力♥笼罩
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
我当时也在场
I was there.
矿工节被暴♥力♥笼罩
我记得那晚
That night, I remember...
我们都记得那晚 对吧
Well, we all remember that night, don't we?
对
Yeah.
谢谢你上交这个 我就
Right, well, thanks for handing this in. I'll...
-客气 -我这就去查
- Yeah. - I'll get onto it.
我知道你很忙
Well, I know you're really busy,
但我刚煮了茶
but I've just made a pot of tea.
-你想来一杯吗 -不了
- Do you fancy a cup? - No. No.
你确定吗 你看上去有点疲惫
Are you sure? You look a bit ragged.
好吧
All right.
好的
Yeah.
太好了
Yeah. Yeah. Good.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在在找工作
Um, I'm looking for work at the moment,
但最好是找大学生的那种
but it's looking best to go for, like, a graduate role...
我喜欢这个节目
Oh, I like this one.
你必须想一个
You have to, um, come up with an answer
别人想不到的答案
that nobody else would come up with.
跟《家族财富》正好相反
It's like the opposite of Family Fortunes,
那个是要说出最高票的答案
where you have to get the top answer.
所以我选择
So I'm going to go for...
我想你在家应该不怎么看电视
I don't suppose you get much time for TV at home.
对 不怎么看
No, not really.
没错 詹姆斯 你成功了
It's right, James. You've done it!
比如说问题是
So, yeah, say the question is, um,
说一首大卫·鲍伊的歌♥
name a David Bowie song,
题目的目的是说一首小众的歌♥曲
the point is to not say a really obvious one, like,
天哪 我想不出来 脑子一片空白
Oh, God, I dunno. My mind's gone blank.
所以这就是个没意义的例子
So that was a pointless example.
不是说这个例子没意义
Not as in Pointless example.
-《五年》 -什么
- Five Years. - What?
这是大卫·鲍伊的歌♥
That's a David Bowie song.
我还真不知道 所以这就是无意义答案
I didn't know that, so that's a pointless answer.
-好吧 不好意思 -不是
- Oh. All right, I'm sorry. - No, no!
不是 这样反而是好事
No, as in that's a good thing.
关键就在于无意义
The point is... to be pointless.
这就是
I mean, that's the whole...
-节目的意义 -好吧
- That's the point. - Right.
你明白吗
Do you get it?
我明白
Yes, I get it.
太好了
Good.
没错 詹姆斯
It's right, James.
你又成功了 现在是21
Oh, you've done it! Down it goes to 21...
-我应该走了 -好的
- I should go. Um... - Oh, OK.
-谢谢你的茶 -不客气
- Thanks for the tea. - Fine.
回头见 朱莉
Right, I'll see you, Julie.
好
Yeah.
还有
And, um...
照顾好自己
Look after yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
哈里斯先生
Mr Harris.
哈里斯太太
Mrs Harris.
又见面了
Hello again.
"又"
"Again"?
今早在学校
This morning at school.
索尔兹伯里督察过来发言
DI Salisbury came in to have a word.
我已经跟你们的一个警♥察♥录过口供了
I actually already gave a statement to one of your officers.
伊恩 是我的老朋友
Ian. He's an old pal.
其实他们不是我的手下
Well, actually, they're not my officers.
我是索尔兹伯里督察
My name is DI Salisbury.
我是来自伦敦警♥察♥厅的督察
I'm a detective from the Metropolitan Police.
她怎么样了
How is she?
医生止住了流血
Well, they've stemmed the bleeding.
是腹部的皮肉伤
It was, um, a flesh wound in the abdomen.
很严重 但他们认为内伤可以控制
Serious, but they think any internal damage will be limited.
那些箭
These arrows...
你能想起他是瞄准着
Is it possible to recall if he was aiming
你们中的谁吗
at any one of you in particular?
不能
No.
射中艾米的那支箭因为高尔夫球车转向
The one that hit Amy deflected off the golf cart.
所以他可能是瞄准你吗
So then it's possible that he was aiming at you?
你们每周这个时候总打高尔夫球吗
Do you always play golf together at this time every week?
差不多
Pretty much, yeah.
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表