剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
Look, I'm, um...
很抱歉这么问 但你能想到谁吗
I'm sorry to ask, but can you think of anyone? I mean...
他跟谁有过任何冲突吗
...were there any ongoing disputes with anyone at all?
冲突
Disputes?
好吧
Well...
没什么大事 没有 不算吧
Nothing specific, no. I mean, not...not really.
不会有痛下杀手的人
Well, not anyone that would do that.
你想让我帮你给谁打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call anyone for you?
-让你的朋友过来陪陪你 -不用
- You know, a friend just to come and sit with you? - No.
那他们妈妈呢 要我帮你给罗茜打个电♥话♥吗
How about their mum, eh? Shall I give your Rosie a call?
她在游轮上 她...
She's on a cruise. She's...
她...她在国外
She's...she's abroad.
她一周后才回来
She won't be back for another week.
天啊 别让我在电♥话♥里告诉她 拜托了
Oh, Christ. Don't make me tell her on the phone, please.
这是她爸爸 我没法在电♥话♥里告诉她
It's her dad. I can't tell her on the phone.
好的 我们打给她
Right. Well, we'll call her.
加里的手♥机♥ 你知道
Oh, and Gary's phone - do you know,
他手♥机♥有密♥码♥吗
did he have a passcode at all?
有 密♥码♥是...
Yeah, yeah, it's, erm...
密♥码♥是狗的生日 0708
It's the dog's birthday - 0708.
该死 那只狗
Oh, bloody hell. The dog!
-一切还好吗 -嗯
- Was it all right? - Yeah.
这是他手♥机♥的密♥码♥
PIN for his phone.
去查查他最后打的电♥话♥ 发的信息
Check his last calls, messages.
你想话还可以追踪他最后的活动轨迹
You can trace his last route if you like,
但她说 他只是去了趟酒吧
but she says he was just to and from the club.
这附近有夜店吗
There's a nightclub round here?
矿工福利中心 他们管那叫酒吧
Miners' welfare. They call it the clubbie.
我会先问问那里的员工
I interview the staff there as a matter of priority.
还有只狗
Oh, and there's a dog.
黑色腊肠犬混杰克罗素梗
Black dachshund-Jack Russell cross.
你们看看能不能找到
See if you can find it.
让它录目击者口供吗
To give a witness statement?
找指纹
Prints.
在项圈上 什么都有可能
On the collar. You never know.
你总承诺要请我到你的地盘 长官
Well, you always did promise to invite me round your ends, boss.
曾经是我的地盘
Well, it WAS my end.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
去吧
Go on.
好
Yep.
斯派罗出租车
我不是要说坏话 但...
I won't speak ill of the... you know, but...
杰克不害怕
Jacko weren't afraid to...
说出自己的想法
...You know, speak his mind, like.
他很傲慢
He was proud, you know.
有时这会让别人生气
Sometimes that could get to people.
因为这...这附近 有很多人
And because it's... round here, a lot of folk...
他们只想忘掉过去 知道吧
Well, they just want to forget, don't they? You know?
朱莉还好吗
Is she all right, Julie?
现在有一位家庭联络官在陪她
There's a family liaison officer with her now.
好
Right.
酒吧的店主说他们起了争执
The landlady at the club said there was some sort of altercation.
你看见了吗
Did you witness that?
看见了
O, yeah. Yeah.
是怎么回事
What was it about?
就是叫人贬义外号♥
Just name-calling, really, u...
他这样好多年了 对很多人都这样
Yeah, he's been doing it for years, to a lot of folk.
我...我们
I have... Well, we have, u...
不跟他交往
..Nowt to do wit him. He's...
我们的家庭 我们不
Our families, we don't...
我们没什么往来
No, there's nowt.
你说你喝完酒直接回来了 那是几点
You said you came straight back after your drink. What time?
几点吗
What time? Fr...
大概是十点半
Oh, it was half ten, maybe.
但我们都在家 我们三人都在
But we were all home, all three of us.
-你们三人 -还有我继子
- All three of you? - My stepson.
他儿子 斯科特 但这会他出去了
His son, Scott. But he's out.
-我需要你们三人的完整证词 -好
- I'll need all three of you to make full statements. - Yeah.
家里没人会射箭吗
No-one in the family is engaged in, like, any sort of archery?
没有
No.
找份工作吧
Get a job, will you?
走开 就像当年一样当个懦夫
Walk away, son! Like the coward you was back then!
是你们这帮人害死了加里
Hey! It's your lot's done this to Gary!
对 你听到我的话了
Yea, you heard me.
你个疯子 都是你们这群人
You're fucking mental, the fucking lot of you.
-来啊 -再说一遍
- Oh, come on, then. - Say that again!
再对我说一次 快点 来啊
Say that to my fucking face! Come on, then!
-再说一次 -好啊
- Say that again! - Come on. All right...
瞧瞧 他来了是吧
O, look. Here he fucking comes, eh?
-后退 -好像你在乎似的
- Back up... - Like you give a flying fuck.
你们只是让事情越来越糟
All your lot ever did was make things worse!
来啊 猪头 做你的工作 滚开
Go on, piggy. Do your job. Trotter off.
-走吧 -有点生活吧 一日工贼终身工贼
- Come on... - Get a life! Once a scab, always a scab.
走吧 我们进屋
Come on, let's get in, eh?
抱歉
Sorry.
别在意那些
Take no notice of that lot.
我们从不忘记 我们...
We never forget. We...
从不忘记这里的事
...never forget around here.
嗯 让我们干本职工作吧
All right. Well, let us just do our job, eh?
好 抱歉 伊恩
Aye. Sorry, Ian.
他在全国警♥察♥数据库里 加里·杰克逊
He's on the PNC, Gary Jackson.
-被捕日期是10月 -84年10月
- Arrested in October... - October '84, yeah.
我记得 当时我是个年轻警员
I remember. I were a young PC at the time.
涉嫌蓄意纵火 天呐
Suspected arson with intent. Wow.
还有其他四人
Alongside four others.
由于另一位警♥察♥介入
Charges were dropped following
罪名被撤销了
the intervention of another officer.
什么
What?
如果你想看看 我可以把文件打出来
I can pull the file, if you want to read it.
你想的话就打
Oh, you can if you want.
但我在现场 我记得发生了什么
But I were there, so I remember what happened.
1984年
1984...
奥威尔有一本著名小说名为《1984》
乔治·奥威尔
George Orwell.
我想的不是那个1984
That's not what I were thinking.
实验室把他手♥机♥的接过发来了
Lab has just sent the results from his phone.
最后一条短♥信♥是周五
Last text was Friday
发给科克比的律师 叫查克巴迪
to a solicitor in Kirkby. Chakrabarti.
他跟对方约了见面
He had an appointment with him...
-就在今天 -赶紧让人去查
- ...today. - Well, let's get someone up there ASAP, eh?
昨晚跟加里吵架的男人是
And the man who had a row with Gary last night
迪恩...迪恩什么的
is Dean... Dean summat.
迪恩
Dean...
迪恩·西蒙斯 住在13号♥
Dean Simmons. Lives at number 13.
嗯 我刚还在外面给他劝架
Yeah, I've just been dealing with him out there.
他和加里周六的婚礼也吵架了
And him and Gary had words at the reception on Saturday,
我不在乎他有什么不在场证明
so I don't care what his alibi is,
一定要拿到昨晚他穿的衣服
you make sure you get his clothes from last night.
好 没问题
Yep, no problem.
受害者档案上最好写上加里属于NUM
In the victim profile, you should mention that Gary were NUM.
全国矿工工会
National Union of Mineworkers.
他是这里为数不多
He were one of the few round here
在罢♥工♥期间依然跟他们同心合意的人
who kept solidarity with them during the strike.
这里之前是自♥由♥党矿工工会的村落
This was predominantly a UDM village.
与工会分离
Breakaway union.
他们不支持罢♥工♥ 又回去工作
They didn't support the strike, went back to work.
这都是挺久以前了 对吧
All that was a while ago, ain't it?
是啊
I know.
詹姆斯 打印机装好就叫我
James, let us know when that printer's set up, would you?
好的 长官
Will do, sir.
加里·杰克逊
我们是矿工 团结起来 绝不被打败
We're miners! United ! We'll never be defeated !
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表