剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
本片由作者成长的诺丁汉郡矿区
发生的两起杀人案改编
为剧情需要 人物和情节进行了艺术创造
前情提要
你知道什么是警♥察♥密探吗
Do you know what a spy cop is?
你们都是骗子
罗比·普拉特
加里·杰克逊认为村里有个卧底警♥察♥
Gary Jackson reckoned there was an undercover cop in the village.
用假名来到这里 留了下来
Came under a false name and stayed.
他提到过具体的名字吗
Did he mention a name?
你觉得这是他被杀的真正原因吗
Is that why you think he was killed?
你们中间有个高超的伪装者
You have a great pretender in your midst.
我敢肯定
And I'll warrant that mad
森林里的那个混小子知道可能是谁
bastard in the woods knows who it might be.
是詹妮·瑞恩 詹妮·瑞恩吗
It's Jenny Ryan. Jenny Ryan?
如果那晚有什么遗漏
If there were anything amiss
或新线索 我需要知道
or anything new about that night, I need to know.
前一天签收莎拉丢失包裹的人
The person that signed for Sarah's missed package the day before
是安迪·费舍尔
was Andy Fisher.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
拜托
Oh, come on!
-该死 -至少你对
- Shit! - At least you've had
爬出深坑很有经验了
plenty of practice digging yourself out of holes!
你上次开过一模一样的玩笑了
You know you used that joke last time, right?
那你倒是别总把球打进坑里呀
Yeah, well, stop getting yourself in the bunker, then,
每周都这样
week on week.
艾米
Uh, Amy?
按规矩是我先推杆的
Etiquette-- I'm first to putt.
我都领先这么多了 先推杆又有什么关系
Etiquette can do one when I'm this far ahead.
我甚至都没喝咖啡提神
And I haven't even had my espresso.
-那是什么 -什么鬼
- What's that? - What the...?
这箭是从哪里来的
Where's that come from?
-艾米 -艾米
- Amy? - Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米 别动 趴下来
Amy! Don't move, yeah? Stay low!
-雅各布 我好害怕 -别乱动
- Jacob, I'm scared! - Keep still!
救命啊
Somebody help us!
艾米
Amy... Amy!
艾米 把腿伸给我
Amy. Give me your leg, yeah?
我把拉你进来 我们得离开草地
I'll pull you in. We have to get you off the green, yeah?
不 好痛啊
No, it hurts!
不 不
No. No!
失 魂 舍 伍 德
第四集
你们找到他的时候
Don't kill him
不管你们做什么 别杀他
when you find him, whatever you do.
拜托 我是恨他 但是别杀他
Please. I hate him but don't kill him.
我们不会杀了他的
We're not gonna kill him.
但是他在逃 对吧
No, but he's running, isn't he?
所以别
So please don't...
他不危险
He's not dangerous.
他不危险
He's not.
我们
This, um...
我们在森林里找的另一个人
This other man we're looking for in the woods,
斯科特·罗利
Scott Rowley...
他向你♥爸♥爸的列车射了一箭
...he fired an arrow into your father's train.
他有什么原因会这么做
I mean, why might he have done that?
可能我爸爸就是被这个吓破胆的
Maybe that's what freaked my dad out.
他说不定就是因为这个脑袋出问题了
Maybe that's why something, like, snapped in him.
我不知道 创伤后应激障碍之类的
I don't know. The PTSD or whatever...
但我是想问
Yeah. I suppose what I'm asking is,
斯科特有可能了解或者怀疑
it's possible Scott knows or suspects
这个前卧底警员的身份
who this ex-undercover officer is.
所以你觉得你♥爸♥爸
Now, do you think it's possible
有没有可能很久之前
that your dad could have, once upon a time...
我爸爸
My dad?
他连自己都做不好
He's uncomfortable enough in his own skin,
更别说伪装别人了
let alone someone else's.
他只是
He's...
他只是一个普通人
He's just a normal man.
他喜欢火车
He likes trains.
他睡得早
He has early nights.
他
He...
我只是想再跟他见一面
I just wanna look him in his eyes again.
我想知道为什么
I wanna know why.
所以
So...
现在有两个人在逃
...two men on the run now.
要搜查的区域太大了
A search area that's too big.
是时候升级警戒状态了 伊恩
It's time to push that button, Ian.
警♥察♥局副局长已经准许
The ACC have authorised
从外地调几百名警员
the deployment of hundreds of officers
来这里协助调查 国家级的应对措施
from other forces to come here. A national response.
从哪里调来
What other forces?
不会吧
Oh, no.
-伊恩 -别是伦敦警♥察♥厅
- Ian... - No, not the fucking Met.
他们有资源 他们有
They have the resources, they have...
我不会让那些混♥蛋♥再来这里
I'm not having those bastards back here!
我们还有什么选择 军队吗
What are our other options? The Army?
抱歉局长 但是你那时还不在
I'm sorry, Chief, but you weren't here.
这个地方记得
This place remembers --
我记得 他们那次的粗暴行径
I remember -- How they behaved last time.
我不敢相信
Oh, I don't believe this.
我只知道 作为我的高级调查官
All I know is, as my Senior Investigating Officer,
我需要你把个人情感
I'm gonna need you to bury whatever personal feelings
和疑惑都放一边
or private doubts you have.
我需要你站在我身边
I need you to stand next to me
告诉大家一切都不会有事的
and tell everyone that everything's gonna be OK.
伦敦警♥察♥厅
The fucking Met?
他们要接管这个村子吗
And they're gonna be descending on the village?
不是接管 是来协助我们
No, not descending. Assisting.
我还是高级调查官 这次他们是来帮忙的
And I will remain as SIO. And this time, they're here to help.
我们上次也是来帮忙的
We came to help the last time.
我们预测斯科特已经
Scott, we assume,
准备好了长时间野外生存
is prepared for a long stay surviving outside.
他装备了很多武器
He's armed with a range of weapons
随时可以开火
and prepared to use them.
而安迪是仓皇出逃的
Andy, on the other hand, is improvising.
他并没有野外生存的准备
He's not prepared to stay out.
我们不知道他的目的是什么
We have no idea what his intentions are
也不知道他的精神状态如何
or his mental state,
所以抱歉 我们确实需要伦敦警♥察♥厅协助
so, yes, I'm sorry, we need the assistance of the Met.
他们今天就到 有几百个人
And they're arriving today. Several hundred of them.
这次搜捕行动的
It's a size and scale
规模和规格在全国都是数一数二的
that'll make this one of the country's largest ever manhunts,
我们要做好准备
and we need to be ready for them.
诺丁汉
这次伦敦警♥察♥厅的警员都是新人
These are a new generation of Met officers,
和之前发生的事情
nothing to do with anything that may have happened
毫无瓜葛
in the past.
我们要表现得专业 配合
Let us be professional, cooperative
但也要集中精神
but focused.
他们来这里只是帮我们逮捕那两个人
They'll come here, help us apprehend these two
然后他们就会离开
and then they will leave.
好 行动吧
Right, let's go.
好 谢谢 十分钟后到
Yeah. Yeah, thank you. Ten minutes.
我得去安抚群众
I've got to reassure people.
他们要是知道伦敦警♥察♥厅要来
They find out the Met are coming up,
肯定不会开心
they're not gonna be too pleased,
所以我在小学组织了一次小型市民大会
so I've organised a mini town hall at the primary school,
父母们送完孩子上学后可以跟我们聊聊
talk to parents as they're dropping off their kids.
我需要你来做这件事 这是你们的人
I need you to do it. Look, it's your force,
你得代表他们
so you need to represent them.
告诉大家别担心
Tell them not to worry.
告诉大家这次和上次不一样
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表