剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
我们是矿工 团结起来 绝不被打败
We're miners! United ! We'll never be defeated !
支持矿工
几个私人摄像头确认
A couple of private security cameras confirm
加里于10点18分回家
Gary returned home at 10:18pm.
所有摄像头都没拍到发生了什么
None of them caught what happened.
但他走过23号♥房♥
But he walks past this one at number 23,
转身 回到街上 又经过了一次
turns, coming back up the street, passing it again,
可能是因为他的凶手喊了他
possibly because his murderer called out to him.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
让人觉得神奇的是
Well, what's sort of amazing is that
没有任何一个邻居
none of the neighbours, bar one,
提到周围农场有一个射箭场
mentioned the fact that there's an archery range up on a farm,
就在弗兰班克路上
off the Flmbank Road,
是叫斯派罗的一家在经营
run by a family called the Sparrows.
斯派罗一家 天哪
The Sparrows. Jeez...
他们算是这里的"另类家庭"
They're sort of "that family" round here.
目前只被起诉过轻微贩毒
Only been charged with minor drug offences, so far,
但我们怀疑还有更多
but we suspect them of more.
我觉得大家怕提到他们的名字
So, I think people are wary of naming them.
说真的 这里的很多人看上去
Trut be told, some folk round here don't seem massively happy
很不情愿跟我们说话
to be speaking to us, full stop.
别在意
Well, don't take it personally.
这里的人跟警♥察♥有很多过节
There's a lot of history round here with the police.
你们做得很好 继续努力
You're doing a good job. You stick to it.
好 你们俩
All right, you two.
开完会后去斯派罗家 谢了
After this, you go to the Sparrows'. Ta.
大家都不打算说
Is anyone, at some point, going to mention
这个案子里的文化比喻吗
the obvious cultural reference point here?
弓和箭 诺丁汉郡之心
Bow and arrow, heart of Nottinghamshire -
传说罗宾汉住在舍伍德森林
-现代罗宾汉 -能别说这些吗
- a modern-day Robin Hood... - Can we not do that?
如果给通缉凶手外号♥
Start giving nicknames to wanted murderers
媒体就该开心坏了
and the press gets excited.
这些都是好人
And these are good people.
我不希望他们的人生惨剧变成
I don't want their tragedy turned
下三滥的俗气头条 好吗
into some tacky headline, all right?
我们六点集♥合♥
Let's meet again at 6:00.
稍等
Just give us a sec.
头儿
Boss.
你可能想看看这个
You might want to look at this.
加里·杰克逊的逮捕卷宗
Gary Jackson's arrest file.
有些被涂黑了
Some of it's redacted.
严禁查看
Restricted access.
严禁
Restricted?
我猜应该是跟
I assume it's with regards to
他被逮捕的信息有关吧
the information that led to his arrest.
对 但他的起诉被撤销了 没道理
Yeah, but his charges were dropped. Makes no sense.
插手让案子被撤销的人
Well, the officer that intervened to get it dropped
来自伦敦警视厅
was from the London Met.
可能有这个原因 不同的警局
That might be part of it, different force.
我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yep, no problem.
回头见
See you in a bit.
凯文·索尔兹伯里警员
给加里·杰克逊提供不在场证明
爸
Dad?
嗯
Yeah.
爸 听着 我很抱歉
Dad, look, I'm sorry.
但我说过今晚我有朋友要过来
But I did say I had people coming round tonigt.
我知道 我知道 我立马就走
I know, I know, I know. Look, I'll get out your hair.
我只是回来
I just came back...
你的气垫床和衣服都还在地上
You left the airbed and your clothes all over te floor.
这就是我回来的原因 我忘了...
Well, that's why I came back, cos I forgot...
我不介意你住在这里
I don't mind you staying here.
我很乐意你住在这里 只是...
I like you staying here. Just...
拜托
Come on.
亚当 对不起 好吗
Look, I am sorry, Adam, all right?
我知道这样不太理想 但...
I know it's not ideal, but...
好吧 爸 听着 妈也要过来住几天
Yeah... Dad, listen. Mum's going to swing by, too, briefly.
我只是觉得你该知道 以防你提早回来
I just thought you should know, in case you came back early.
你猜怎么着 我偏要会会她 好吗
You know what? I'll twist the knife in even further, shall I?
-以免你担心 -爸 拜托
- Save you the trouble? - Dad, come on.
如果你俩过去更努力的话 或许...
If the two of you worked harder together, maybe...
这不是努力的事 亚当
It's not about trying harder, Adam.
知道吗 当两个人不合适...
You know, when two people are wrong for each other...
-你怎么能说我们家是个错误 -行 好吧
- How can you say our family was wrong? - All right, all right.
不是错误 只是最后...
Not wrong. Just eventually...
不再足够了
Just not right enough, you know?
听着 我没事 别担心我
Look, I'll be all right. Don't worry about me.
喂
Hello.
-索尔兹伯里督察吗 -我是
- DI Salisbury? - Yeah.
我们接到诺丁汉郡警♥察♥局打来找你的电♥话♥
We have a call coming in from Nottinghamshire Police for you.
诺丁汉吗
Nottingham?
对 伊恩·辛克莱尔高级警司
Yeah. DCS Ian St Clair.
我们能把电♥话♥转接你吗
Can we transfer that through?
行 可以
Yeah, Yeah.
请稍等
Just bear with me.
正在为你转接
Just transferring you now.
我是索尔兹伯里督察
DI Salisbury.
索尔兹伯里督察
DI Salisbury,
我是伊恩·辛克莱尔高级警司
this is Detective Chief Superintendent Ian St Clair.
有什么可以帮你的吗
How can I help?
我们正在调查一起当地居民被杀的案件
We're investigating the murder of a local resident here,
被害人叫加里·杰克逊
Gary Jackson.
他的记录表明 1984年10月他曾被捕
His record shows that he was arrested in October '84,
但如果我没记错的话
but the charges were dropped
指控在你的干预下被撤销了
following an intervention by yourself, if I recall.
我想你一定能理解
Well, as I'm sure you can appreciate,
那是很久前的事了
that was all quite a long time ago.
奇怪的是 我们无法获知
We're having trouble accessing
案件的一些相关细节
some of the relevant details, strangely.
尤其是他因何人举报而被捕
Particularly who provided the information leading up to his arrest,
那些人是否与他之后被杀有关
and whether they have anything to do with his subsequent murder.
好吧 如果你同意
Yeah, well, if it's all right with you,
考虑到这是多年前的案子
given how long ago it was
并且案情复杂
and how complicated this particular matter was,
我希望能书面提交相关材料 这样更...
I'd prefer to submit anything in writing, so it's less...
更容易些
Less clumsy.
好吧 或许我可以把一些问题发给你
Well, maybe I could send you some questions,
然后你回复我
and you can get back to me.
行 这样可以
Yeah, that'd be fine.
我们今天没空回答你们的问题
We haven't got time for your lot today.
我们不会占用你太多时间
We won't take more than a minute.
那你们可以站在这里说
You can have it stood here, then, can't you?
不必进屋了
Don't need to come in.
我们实际上在调查一桩谋杀案
Actually, we're investigating a murder.
我们想知道你们是否有常来这里
We wondered if you have any records of regular visitors
打靶的顾客记录
to your range thing over there.
为什么 谁被杀了
Why? Who got killed?
你们的记录
Your records.
这里不是巴特林 我们没有记录
This ain't Butlin's. We don't keep records.
巴特林 英国大型连锁海滨度假村
人们过来玩 付的都是现金
People come up, pay cash.
给你
Here.
这是那些打电♥话♥来预定并留下姓名的人
Ones who book by phone and leave their name, at any rate.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果还需要什么 我们会再联♥系♥你们
We'll be in touch if we need anything else.
再见
Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们调查过此事 很遗憾
We've looked into this, and, regrettably,
诺丁汉警♥察♥局要求的相关信息
it appears the information Notts Constabulary require
似乎与别处的机密事项有关
relates to a confidential matter elsewhere,
与我们可怜的受害人无关
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表