剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
别这样
Don't!
你要把一切从我身边夺走 对吗
You're going to take it all away from me. Aren't you?
就好像我生活中的一切
As if none of this was real, this...
都不是真的
...this life I've lived.
我宁愿作为达芙妮·斯派罗结束这一切
I'd rather end it all now as Daphne Sparrow...
也不愿回去做她
...than go back to being her...
那个这一切的
...the person who...
始作俑者
...who caused all this.
你不能逼我回去做她
You can't make me go back to being her.
这工作是他们逼你干的
They made you do that job.
他们不该让你做这种工作
They should never have put you in that position.
我们当时只是孩子
We were kids...
都是卷入到那场疯狂中的
...young coppers, both of us,
年轻警♥察♥
in the middle of that madness.
对 我们搞砸了
And, yeah, we fucked up.
但混乱不是我们引起的
But we didn't cause that mess.
那不是我们的责任
That weren't down to us.
我需要知道 抱歉
I needed to know. I'm sorry.
但我向你保证 没别人会知道
But nobody else needs to know, I promise you.
我们不告诉别人
We keep this between us.
你撒谎
You're lying.
-警♥察♥都撒谎 -不
- Police lie. - No.
我曾在电♥话♥里对你说 我们可以合作
When I told you on the phone that we can work together,
我是认真的
I meant that.
我不配...
I don't deserve to...
在这些人中继续生活下去 我一直都...
...to carry on amongst these people that I've just...
听着
Look.
这是你的家
This is your home.
你创造的生活
You made this life.
我们需要不再被过去束缚
We need to stop being trapped by the past.
重要的是当下
What matters is the here and now,
此时此刻 你是达芙妮·斯派罗
and here and now you are Daphne Sparrow.
这是你的家 你的朋友 你属于这里
This is your family, your friends. You belong here.
请你相信我
And I'm asking you to trust me.
拜托
Please.
阿什菲尔德煤矿
煤矿工人们鱼贯而入时
As the miners filed in,
煤炭局领导正等着欢迎他们
coal board officials were waiting to welcome them.
安斯利和奥勒顿矿坑有可能被关闭
Both Annesley and Ollerton pits are now likely to shut,
1400人或将失业
with the loss of 1,400 jobs.
英国煤矿
安斯利煤矿
米德兰兹集团
老实说 挖煤是我最后的出路
This were me last resort, to be honest, mining,
我本以为会有美好的未来
well, what I thought was going to be a good future.
就业中心
我没有什么本领 我只是...
I've no actual trade. I've just...
找不到工作 外面真没有工作
Not happening. There's no jobs out there, really,
给那些毫无一技之长的人
not for someone who's not got a skill.
我们即将遭遇一场革命
We're about to be overtaken by a revolution
该革命将彻底改变英国劳资关系系统
which will sweep away almost every distinctive feature
几乎所有的典型特征
of the British industrial relations system.
你还好吗
All right?
我...我买♥♥了些啤酒
I, er...I've brought some beers.
那你进来吧
Best come in, then.
这里是对最近诺丁汉郡搜捕故事的
Now, here's another quite incredible addition
另一个相当令人难以置信的补充
to the tale of the recent Nottinghamshire manhunt,
该行动是英国历史上最大的搜捕行动
which we now know was one of the largest in British history.
据猜测 嫌疑人藏匿的
It's being speculated that many tens of thousands of pounds
数万英镑 至今仍在当地
was hidden by one of its suspects and is still out there.
舍伍德森林中埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure in Sherwood Forest.
这事可不是瞎编
You couldn't make it up!
谨以此片怀念
基思·"青蛙"·福格森
1942年7月5日-2004年7月19日
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表