剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表
Careful, Fred.
看看我们现在的处境
Look where we are!
我们出生的故土 我们脚下的煤矿
The land we were born onto, the coal beneath our feet,
没有未来 已经枯竭了
it had no future. It were dying!
这不是任何人的错 天呐
That's no-one's fucking fault, for God's s...
但你们一直否认
And you lot were just in denial about it.
或
Or, er...
挑衅 所有人都能这么做
..start a fight. Well, y'know, anyone can do that.
相反 我们中有些人想
Instead, some of us wanted to
尽可能久地养家糊口
make sure we could eke out for as long as possible
从中收获最大的利益 这样
everything we could get from it, so that, y'know...
这样就可以有资本重新开始
...there was something left to rebuild on.
那你的生活如何呢 弗雷德
Yeah, and how's that working out for you, Fred, eh?
他们利用了你 老兄
They used you, man.
他们利用了诺丁汉郡的矿工
They used Nottinghamshire miners
摧毁了一整个阶级的人
to break a whole class of people.
是你摧毁的 是你
You broke that. You broke that,
你和那么霸凌们 事实就是如此
you and your bullies. Yeah, that's what it was,
这就是霸凌 到这里来
it was bullying! Coming down here
威胁和吓唬我们
to intimidate and frighten us.
这就是威胁 就是
And it was frightening! It was!
威胁
Frightening!
但事本不该如此
And it shouldn't be.
没人应该
No-one should be...
在自己家感到害怕
..frightened in their own homes.
所以我
And that's why I...
无法原谅他
..I can't forgive him...
我自己的儿子
..my own son...
他让大家都感到害怕
..how scared he made you all.
还毫无理由
For no reason!
我应该多跟他谈谈
I should have talked to him more.
但我们不会这么做 对吧 我们不说
No, we don't do that, do we? We don't talk.
这是最恐怖的事 对吧
That's the most frightening fucking thing of all, innit?
不 不行
No. No.
我不知道我们该怎么做 但我做不到
Er...I know what we're expected to do, but I can't.
我无法原谅
I can't forgive.
你们总把自己说成受害者 总是如此
You lot, you always talk like you're the victims, eh? Always.
那火灾的那晚呢
What about the night of the fire, eh,
我们都努力聚到一起
when we all tried to come together, to recogni...
承认你们经历的痛苦
..to acknowledge the suffering your lot were going through? Eh?
然后你们就这样回报我们
And that's what you repaid us with!
看看他
I mean, look at him.
-别 -快看
- Don't! - Well, look!
别
Don't!
没人
No-one...
没人害我成这样
No-one did this to me.
这只是意外
It were an accident.
仅此而已
That's it. That's all.
这不是个好故事 对吧
That's not a good enough story, is it?
无处释放
There's nowhere to...
无处释放愤怒 只能
..nowhere to put your anger then...
怪罪
..the blame.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
我怪罪他们
..I blame.
我们本可以胜利
We could've won.
团结就能成功 分散就会失败
United we stand, but divided we fell!
永远的工贼郡
Scab county for evermore.
这就是他们想要的 不是吗
Which is exactly what they want, in't it?
责怪彼此 而不是他们
Blame each other rather than them.
我们还在这样做
We're still bloody doing it!
他们那时不在乎我们 现在也不在乎
They didn't care about us then. They don't care about us now.
他们只是利用我们
They just use us.
看看他们怎么称呼我们的
I mean, look at what they still call us,
我们怎么称呼自己的 "前矿镇"
what we call ourselves - a "former mining town".
为什么
Why?
"后工业"
"Post-industrial."
我们要怎么往前走
How the hell are we meant to move on from that
连我们自己都用已经不存的事情
when even the way we talk about ourselves is
称呼自己
by what we aren't any more?
我的孙辈们
How are my grandkids...
要怎么在这基础上想象未来
..meant to imagine a future beyond that, eh?
40年这种折磨
40 years of this.
人只有一次生命
You get one bloody life.
这周我才知道这个 老天啊
I've learnt that this week, God knows.
一次生命 我们却花在仇恨上
One life, and we're... spending it hating.
你们都不累吗
Aren't you all tired?
我累了
I am.
太累了
So fucking tired.
嗨
Hi!
所以他是怎么说的
And so what's he been saying?
你可以告诉我 我能承受
You can tell me. I can take it.
他是个
He's just, y'know...
头脑混乱的年轻人 愤怒 迷茫
..a messed-up young man. Angry. Lost.
很多人都是 他们也没去杀人
So are a lot of people. They don't do what he did.
看上去
Well, it seems like he...
他对加里耿耿于怀
..developed an obsession with Gary.
对你们这家人
Well, with your whole family.
幸福 团聚
Happy. Together. Y'know,
所有一切他不曾拥有的
everything he never had.
这也没阻止别人认为这事是因过去而起 对吧
Didn't stop everyone making it about the past, though, did it?
重提旧事
Raking it up.
天呐 人啊
God! People!
现在怎么办
So now what?
警队收拾走人吗 结束了吗
The circus packs up and leaves? It's over?
算是吧
To some extent, yeah.
-然后他们去办其他案子 -嗯
- Then they go on to other things. - Yeah.
我做不到
Well, I can't.
我无法摆脱这种想知道那是谁的想法
I can't shake this need to know who this person is.
人们说我应该放弃往前看 但是
People say I should just drop it and move on, but, er...
我不会
I don't.
他们在火灾那晚撒谎说了我的丈夫
They lied about my husband the night of the fire.
无论是故意还是无意
And whether it were deliberate or not doesn't matter.
这让他上了黑名单 让他失去了一切
It got him blacklisted, cost him everything.
你肯定会以为我在犯傻 但是
You'll think I'm being daft now, but...
我这段时间想了很多过去的事
..I've been thinking a lot about the past, obviously,
然后
and, er...
但也许是因为我外孙女
But maybe it's because me granddaughter,
她在跟
she's going out with...
达芙妮·斯派罗的儿子约会
..with one of her lot, Daphne Sparrow.
朱莉 凯茜 加里 达芙妮
她的罗南和我家的辛德瑞拉
Her Ronan and our Cinderella,
就像罗密欧朱丽叶 但是
a proper little Romeo and Juliet. But...
她一直说她爸爸来自克利普斯通
..she always said her dad were at Clipstone.
也许是我记错了 也许不是
Now, maybe I've misremembered, maybe not,
但我查过了 他不是
but I've checked, and he weren't.
克利普斯通没有姓邓恩的
There were no Dunns at Clipstone.
她在这也没有其他家人
And she never had other family here or nothing.
直到她嫁给那个家伙
Well, not until she married into that lovely lot.
就像《骗中骗》里的史蒂夫·麦奎恩
Like Steve McQueen in The Sting!
是布利特 爸爸
It's Bullitt, Dad.
你的车侧面有个大坑
You've got a great big dent in the side of the car.
想让我去修修吗
Want me to get it bashed out?
不 就这样
No, leave it.
这里的人得知道是我抓住他的
Folk need to know it were me what caught him.
他们现在肯定审问过他了
They must have questioned him by now.
肯定没说我们的事情
Must've not said owt about us.
他说什么都没用 他是个凶手
Nothing he can say. He's a murderer.
我们可以放松了
We can all relax.
如果这里的东西还有用就说一声
Right, shout if you need anything from here,
否则我就捐给学校了
otherwise it's going to the school for donations.
罗里 过来 帮我装起来
Rory, come on, love, help me bag this up.
剧集 | 失魂舍伍德(2022) | 导航列表