Ugh. Tell me about it.
深有同感
Catra once used my rock hard exoskeleton
卡特拉有一次用我坚硬的外壳
as a nail file. I even had to buff.
当指甲锉 我还得刮刀
Is there something wrong with us?
我们是不是有什么毛病
You know, you guys, you're really great.
你们真的很棒
You're just, like, the best.
你们最好了
You're good friends and good people.
你们是好朋友 是好人
And I like you.
我喜欢你们
You are so pointy.
你好尖
You know what? She's right. We are really great.
你知道 她说得对 我们很棒
I'm clever, roguishly good-looking, and a top-notch sailor.
我很聪明 帅气 还是一流的水手
I don't care if anyone thinks I'm cool.
我不在乎大家是不是觉得我很酷
I don't need their opinions to validate me. I'm Sea Hawk.
我不需要别人的观点来定义我 我就是海鹰
And me, I am brave, strong, give great hugs, and I'm loyal.
而我勇敢 坚强 有大大拥抱还很忠诚
You may have left Catra,
你可能丢下了卡特拉
but someday she's gonna see that I won't.
但总有一天 她会明白 我永远不会
I'll always be there for her, because that's who I am.
我永远在她身边 因为那就是我
I'm also someone who's about to kick some bug butt.
我还会好好揍上一些家伙
Let's show them what we're made of.
让他们看看我们到底是什么角色
We have to destroy the disc, or none of us are getting out.
我们要摧毁那个盘 不然谁都别想跑
Huh. Guess I must've lost it.
我肯定是弄丢了
Catra, it's in your pocket, remember?
卡特拉 就在你口袋里 还记得吗
For the Horde!
为了霍德军
I don't agree with that sentiment, but I'm also here.
我不认同这种激♥情♥ 但我还是来了
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
Adora, I'm so glad you're okay.
阿多拉 你没事就好
Catra, are you all right?
卡特拉 你没事吧
Just find the sword. I've got Adora.
去找剑 阿多拉交给我
No, you don't. Hi.
你别想 你好
En garde.
来吧
Just give us the disc!
把盘给我们
Are you kidding? I've got control of Adora.
你开玩笑吗 我控制了阿多拉
I am not giving that up.
我才不会放弃
Catra, you have to destroy the disc.
卡特拉 你必须摧毁这个盘
It's the only way to stop them.
只有这样才能阻止它们
Catra!
卡特拉
Scorpia, you can end this. You've got to break the disc now.
蝎女 你可以结束这一切 你得毁掉这个盘
Don't you dare.
你敢
It seems to me that caring about
在我看来 关心某个人
someone is the greatest adventure of them all.
是对他们来说最伟大的冒险
Sorry, wildcat. This is for your own good.
抱歉 小野猫 这是为了你好
No!
不
Oh. What happened?
发生了什么
Hey, put me down.
放我下来
What're you so happy about? She-Ra won.
你在高兴个什么 希瑞赢了
And we didn't get what we came for.
我们没有得到我们想要的东西
The mission was a failure.
任务失败了
How are we going to explain this one to Hordak?
我们要怎么和霍达克解释
Failure? This mission was a resounding success.
失败 这个任务是巨大的成功
I got the First Ones tech.
我拿到了先祖科技
What? When did you even-- How long have you had that?
什么 你什么时候...你什么时候得到的
A while. But we were having so much fun,
有一会儿了 但是我们玩得那么开心
I didn't wanna say anything.
我不想多说什么
Isn't it amazing?
很棒吧
This puppy'll be able to power Hordak's portal technology
这个小宝贝能为霍达克的传送门技术充能
and then some.
还不止如此
Hordak is gonna be so thrilled.
霍达克肯定会很兴奋
Hey. Thanks for getting us out.
谢谢你救我们出来
Anytime.
不客气
All right, come on.
好了 来
Really? Yes. Oh!
真的吗 太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, gosh. Look at us.
天啊 看看我们
Just two peas in a pod.
就像豆荚里的两颗豆子
So when I brought it up before,
我之前说的事
I said board games, but it doesn't have to be.
我说桌游 但不一定得是桌游
We could do anything. I'm open.
我们做什么都行 我都有空
I like bowling. It's difficult for me with my claws, but...
我喜欢保龄球 用爪子有点难 但是...