We cannot risk it.
我们不能冒险
Get in closer. Hey! Get off of me!
再近点 放开我
We should throw Bow over the wall.
我们应该把鲍尔扔过墙
Or everyone else over the wall!
或者把大家都扔过去
There goes taking this seriously.
说好的要认真
No! Kyle, go grab one of the other Spy Bots you packed.
不 凯尔 再去拿一个你装好的刺探机器人
Was that my job?
那是我的工作吗
Really, Kyle? I don't know how you haven't been fired.
真的吗 凯尔 真不知道你怎么还没被炒
I teleport in...
我传送进去
And run out of teleports.
然后没有传送力量了
My Plant Golem tears down the wall.
我的植物巨人打开墙壁
The Horde will set it on fire.
霍德军放火
Frostbite smashes the wall.
冰霜巨人击碎墙壁
The ice armor cracks as you hit stone.
冰甲碰到石头后就碎了
Sea-Ra destroys the Horde Bots.
海瑞摧毁了霍德机器人
There is no Sea-Ra,
根本就没有海瑞
and you guys aren't taking Catra into account!
你们都没有考虑卡特拉
Oh, sure we are. See?
当然考虑了
I have a lot of negative things to say.
我有很多消极的话要说
And I hate flowers.
我讨厌花
No, no, no, she's more like, I love ruining parties.
不不不 她更像是 我就喜欢摧毁派对
I'm a monster!
我是怪兽
What a... Purrfectly evil group.
什... 完美的邪恶组织
No. None of this is right!
不 这都不对
We've been here for hours. It's time we attack.
我们已经聚在一起好几个小时了 该进攻了
The Horde will counter whatever we throw at them.
不管我们出什么招 霍德军都会反击
We'll go again.
我们要再来一次
We are not gonna leave until we have a perfect plan.
没想出完美计划之前不出击
Adora, isn't this all going a little overboard?
阿多拉 这是不是有点过分了
I mean, we've faced the Horde before.
我们以前和霍德军打过交道
What's the worst that could happen?
最糟糕能发生什么事
You wanna know the worst that can happen? Fine.
你想知道会发生最糟糕的事吗 好
I'm the heaviest hitter, so Catra will separate me,
我是最强大的 所以卡特拉会支开我
trap me, take my sword,
困住我 夺走我的剑
do something so I'm helpless when she turns on you.
让我孤立无援 然后她开始对付你们
She knows everything about me,
她了解我的一切
exactly what I'll do, exactly how to take me out.
知道我会怎么做 知道怎么干掉我
They'll overwhelm Frosta and Mermista with bots,
弗罗斯塔和梅尔米萨会被机器人淹没
fire on Perfuma.
攻击普弗玛
and use her to draw Bow out into the open,
用她来吸引鲍尔出来
pinning him between the bots and Horde soldiers.
让他被机器人和霍德士兵击败
Glimmer will teleport in,
格丽玛会传送进来
but she won't have enough magic left to get out, trapping them both.
但是没有残存的能量离开 双双被困
Catra will make me watch all of it before she finishes me off.
卡特拉会逼我看着这一切 再了结我
And then everyone is gone, and the Horde wins the war,
然后大家都死了 霍德军赢了
and Etheria crumbles. It's my fault!
以希利亚分崩离析 那都是我的错
The Horde nearly destroyed Etheria.
霍德军几乎摧毁了以希利亚
We were barely able to stop it.
我们之前面前才阻止了他们
If this plan isn't perfect,
如果这个计划不完美
if I'm not perfect, everyone will--
如果我不完美 那大家都会...
Adora, I was captured by Shadow Weaver,
阿多拉 我曾经被暗影编织者抓走
taken to the Fright Zone and lost my powers.
带到恐怖区 失去了能力
Glimmer, not helping.
格丽玛 别雪上加霜
But you know what? We escaped.
但是 我们逃出来了
I fought without my powers, and we won!
我没有依靠我的力量 而我们赢了
Bad things are going to happen. That's life.
坏事总会发生的 这就是人生
You can let it paralyze you or you can roll with it.
你可以被其所困 你可以迎头而上
Figure out the things you can,
想清楚你能做些什么
and trust that your friends have your back for the rest.
把接下来的事托付给你的朋友
You've got this, Adora.
你可以的 阿多拉
I cast friendship and support on my next turn.
下一回合我要施法友谊和支援
Here. This is my Trident of Power.
给 这是我的魔力三叉戟
I want you to have it, especially since Bow is making me a new one.
给你 反正鲍尔要给我做个新的了
I didn't agree to that. You will.
我没有同意 你会同意的
The Winter's Bane stands with you.
寒冬诅咒和你同在
Also, me, Frosta stands with you.
我 弗罗斯塔也和你同在
I can't tell if we're still in character or not.
我不知道我们是不是还在扮演角色
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么做
We do what we do best. We improvise.
我们做我们最擅长的事 随机应变
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
Let's go.
我们走
We've added more bots to all the tower's weak points.
我们已经在塔楼防御薄弱的地方加了机器人
Kyle is hiding somewhere.
凯尔不知道躲在哪里
And Rogelio is commanding the extra turrets.
罗杰里奥在部署多加的防御塔楼
And if there are plant monsters
如果有植物怪兽
or warriors in ice armor or Sea-Ra?
或者冰雪战士或者海瑞呢
For the last time, none of that stuff was real.
我说最后一次 那一切都不是真的
We've reinforced our defenses. We got this.
我们加固了防御 我们没问题的
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
And thanks, Lonnie.
以及谢谢你 朗尼
Who's Rogelio?
罗杰里奥是谁
Rogelio, the lizard guy.
罗杰里奥 那个蜥蜴人
Oh, right. I wondered what his deal was.
好吧 我还奇怪他到底是干什么的
No.
不
No, it can't be!
不 这不可能
For the She-Ra!
为了希瑞
Fire!
开火
Yay, Frosta! This is colder than I thought,
弗罗斯塔 虽然这比我想的要冷
but not a problem.
但问题不大
Snowstrike!
冰雪轰爆
Thanks, Mermista.
谢谢 梅尔米萨
You mean Sea-Ra, Princess of the Oceans.
你是说海瑞 海洋公主
Charge!
冲啊
I am SeaRa! Plant magic!
我是海瑞 植物魔法
The Winter's Bane!
寒冬诅咒
It's over, Catra. You've lost.
结束了 卡特拉 你输了
Catra's not here.
卡特拉不在这里
But I'm happy to take you down for her.
但我很乐意为她干掉你
Yeah! Got you!
射中了
Bow!
鲍尔
Catra's really not here and she left you in charge?
卡特拉真的不在这里 交给你负责了吗
Yes. Why do people keep acting surprised about that?
是的 为什么人人都很惊讶呢
Stay where you are, or we'll find out
不许动 不然我们就看看
if Sparkles here has enough magic to land on her feet.
小闪闪有没有足够的魔力安全着陆
Like I was saying, Catra trusts-- Ow!
我说了 卡特拉信任...
Hey, you don't hit the person
你不能在别人拎着你
dangling you over the edge. Stop!
挂在悬崖边的时候打人
Glimmer, are you okay?
格丽玛 你没事吧
How was that for improvising?
这个随机应变怎么样
Also, it's your turn now. Because I'm completely out of magic.
以及接下来轮到你了 我已经完全没有魔力了
Catra trusts--
卡特拉托付...
Catra--
卡特拉...
Catra trusts-- Huh?
卡特拉托付...
Okay, seriously, how many of you are there?
说真的 你们到底有几个人
Oh, too many.
太多了
That was awesome!
真是太棒了
Good planning session.
计划得很棒
Thanks, guys.
谢了 伙计们
All in favor of blaming this on Kyle? Oh, yeah.
都同意是凯尔的错吗 是的
Yep. Yeah, that's unanimous. Oh, man.
没错 非匿名投票 天