Finally.
终于
Useless.
没用
Useless.
没用
I can't believe Entrapta's working for the Horde.
真不敢相信恩塔普塔为霍德军做事了
Shadow Weaver messed with her mind. She must have. Right?
肯定是暗影编织者操控了她的大脑 对吗
I don't know. She seemed normal when we talked to her.
我不知道 我们和她说话的时候感觉很正常
Entrapta-normal, but still,
恩塔普塔的那种正常 但是
she wants to be with the Horde,
是她自己想在霍德军
they do have better tech than us.
他们的技术的确比我们好
But we have magic on our side.
但我们有魔法
Magic and tech aren't separate things.
魔法和科技密不可分
Entrapta is one of the only people
只有恩塔普塔
who really understands that.
懂那种科技
She got closer to combining them than anyone else.
她比任何人都懂如何结合这两者
And now she's with the Horde.
现在她加入了霍德军
Well, who needs Entrapta?
谁需要恩塔普塔呢
You've got Bow, tech master and
你们有鲍尔 科技大♥师♥
premier member of the Etherian Maker Community.
还是以希利亚发明家协会的总理委员
Yeah, uh, meant to do that.
故意要有这种效果的
Ahoy. Ha, ha. Be there in a sec.
你们好 马上来
Comrades, I spotted buildings ahead.
同志们 我看到前面有一幢楼
The outpost is close.
前哨站就在前面
Entrapta made her decision. We can't change that.
恩塔普塔已经决定了 我们无法改变
But we can focus on our mission and help our people.
但是我们可以专注于我们的任务 帮助人♥民♥
We lost all contact with
我们一周前
the farming outpost of Alwyn a week ago.
失去了和阿尔文农场前哨站的联♥系♥
The Horde hasn't been reported in the area,
目前这里还没有回报出现霍德军
but we can't be too careful.
但还是小心为上
They're definitely involved. They always are.
他们绝对脱不了干系 永远是这样的
We can handle the Horde.
我们能对付霍德军
I don't care if they have Entrapta's inventions.
我不在乎他们有没有恩塔普塔的发明
They're no match for us.
他们打不过我们
We'll handle this the way we always do.
我们就按照我们的老办法来
Brute strength? Almost dying?
蛮力吗 生命危险吗
No. And no. By sticking together and never giving up.
不 不 是团结一心 永不放弃
Yeah! Best Friend Quad to the rescue!
最好的朋友四队出发救援
Because there's four of us?
因为我们有四个人
Okay, taking that one off the list.
好吧 以后还是别说这个了
Emily, hand me a six-sided hex driver.
艾米丽 给我六角螺杆
You're right, Emily, how can we possibly work like this?
你说得对 艾米丽 我们怎么能这样干活
Uh, hello?
有人吗
Lord Hordak?
霍达克大人
State your purpose, Force Captain Catra.
你想干什么 卡特拉上尉队长
Lord Hordak, I just thought we should, uh,
霍达克大人 我只是觉得我们能...
touch base like you used to with Shadow Weaver.
像暗影编织者一样多多联♥系♥
Figured we could establish a daily check-in--
我们可以安排每日汇报...
So, I'm to understand
那也就是说
you've disturbed me for no reason.
你无缘无故地来打扰我
Uh, not for no reason.
不是无缘无故
We need to plan our next move against the Rebellion.
我们需要针对义军做下一步计划
The Horde's in a better spot than ever-
霍德军现在形势大好
Was squandering our advantage
在呓语森林重生时
while the Whispering Woods regrew part of your plan?
浪费我们的优势是你的计划吗
Was letting yourself get captured?
你自己被抓也是吗
Etheria's atmosphere has proved to be
根据我的经验 以希利亚的大气
a complicating variable in my experiments.
组成是非常复杂的
I--
我...
I just removed that variable.
而我将其简单化了
Tell me, Force Captain, how is your breathing?
告诉我 上尉队长 呼吸感觉如何
Pathetic. Just like everything on this backwards planet.
可悲 就像这个落后的星球一样
Do you know what the definition of failure is, Force Captain?
你知道失败的定义是什么吗 上尉队长
Failure is when something ceases to serve a purpose.
失败就是指无法再达成目的了
When that happens, it becomes worthless to me.
到时候 那就对我没有用了
Thus far, your performance has been lacking.
目前 你的表现一直在退步
I haven't failed yet.
我还没有失败
No one knows how to
没有人比我
take the princesses down better than me.
更了解怎么干掉公主
Trust me and let me do that.
相信我 交给我
You say you can defeat the Rebellion?
你说你能干掉义军
Prove it. You are dismissed.
证明给我看 出去
Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.
可悲 可悲 可悲
Uh, hello? I thought you should know,
喂 我要告诉你们
I'm sensing something weird
我越接近这个前哨站
the closer we get to the outpost.
就越觉得有点不对劲
Weird? Like what?
不对劲 什么不对劲
I can't describe it. Just weird.
无法形容 就是奇怪
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Alwyn is the Rebellion's biggest supplier of-
阿尔文是义军最大的供应...
Uh, well, supplies.
供应点
It's basically one big orchard. One big, happy--
这里就是个大果园 一个又大又快乐...
Incredibly creepy orchard.
超级可怕的果园
What? Creepy apples taste just as good as normal apples.
干什么 可怕的苹果味道还是和普通苹果一样
The outpost must be up ahead.
前哨站就在前面
I don't see any Horde soldiers.
我没看到有霍德军
I actually don't see anyone.
我一个人都没看到
Where are they?
他们都去哪里了
Maybe they're all inside?
也许他们都在里面
Let me take a look.
让我来看看
I've upgraded my tracker pad to detect Horde signals.
我升级了我的追踪板 能侦测到霍德军信♥号♥♥
If they're here, we'll find them with this.
如果他们在这里 我们就能用这个找到他们
Oh, man. I must've broken something during the upgrade.
我肯定在升级的时候不小心弄坏了
Not to worry. I can fix this.
不用担心 我能修好
I don't know how to fix this.
我不知道怎么修好
It's okay. Whatever's going on here, we'll solve it.
没事的 不管发生了什么 我们都能解决
Nothing gets past us.
什么都难不倒我们
Even if people used to tell stories about Alwyn being haunted.
就算是人们经常说阿尔文闹鬼
Haunted? Like with ghosts?
闹鬼 鬼混吗
It's just stories.
只是传说
And even if it wasn't, we'd handle them.
就算不是 我们也能对付
No reason to be scared.
不用害怕
Well, Shadow Weaver used to tell me about ghosts
我小时候在霍德军时 暗影编织者经常会
when I was a kid in the Horde.
给我讲鬼故事
Like the story of the Weeping Princess.
比如哭泣公主的故事
A vengeful spirit who roams Etheria looking for victims.
在以希利亚游荡寻找目标的复仇之魂
You know she's coming for you
当你听到她哭泣的声音
by the sound of weeping right before she strikes.
你就知道她准备向你出击了
What was that? What?
那是什么 什么
I'm not sure, I thought I heard someone. A voice.
我不确定 我应该听到了什么
The Weeping Princess? No.
哭泣公主 不
Someone's here, I'm sure of it.
有人在这里 我确定
We have to find them.
我们得找到他们
Third Battalion is closest.
三团最近
If they move on Erelandia,
如果他们去埃兰迪亚
the Rebellion will have to answer.
义军就不得不腾出手来对付他们
Yeah, small problem.
有个小问题
Um,the Third Battalion is refusing to fight.
三团拒绝战斗
Because they don't have armor.
因为他们没有盔甲
They put in... Where is it?
他们提了...在哪里
Um, six requests for resupply. Didn't you see these?
六次申请补给 你看到了吗
I've been a little busy, you know, almost toppling Bright Moon
我有点忙 忙着闹翻明月城
and coming closer than anyone ever has
以及为霍德军比任何人
to conquering the planet for the Horde.
都接近于占领这整个星球
Not that anybody seems to care. I care.
但是好像没人在乎 我在乎
Fine. Give them the armor. Ah. Okay. Um...
好吧 给他们装甲 好吧
Boy, I'd sure like to do that.
天啊 我也想这么做
Uh, but the armory is out of armor.
但是装甲部没有装甲了
So, have them make more.
那就让他们多造点
Okay, just gotta find that file.
好吧 我得先找到那文件
They're just, they're so slidey, and slippery.
这些东西真是又轻又滑
How do I defeat the Rebellion
如果我整天都应付这些