Whoa. Did we do that?
是我们做到的吗
We did, all of us working together.
是的 我们齐心协力
Personal space.
留点私人空间
You look terrible.
你看上去好惨
Catra.
卡特拉
It's been so long. I assumed Hordak finally realized
好久不见 看来霍达克终于意识到
what a lazy, worthless creature you are and banished you.
你是一个多么无用懒惰的东西而放逐你了
Just the opposite. Hordak values me.
正好相反 霍达克很看重我
I've been busy helping the Horde get closer than ever
我正忙着帮助霍德军对义军
to defeating the Rebellion. His words.
进行前所未有的侵略 这是他的原话
If you're doing so well, why are you here?
如果你做得这么好 那你为什么来这里
It's Adora, isn't it?
是因为阿多拉吧
So? I let her win one.
那又怎样 我让她一次
We're gaining ground and our armies are growing.
我们的领地越来越多 军队越来越多
When they're ready to roll out, I will be at the head.
等他们准备好出击 我将是领头者
And you'll be here rotting.
而你只会烂在这里
Thanks. I needed this.
谢谢你 我就需要这种发泄
So, we're okay now the woods are growing back, right?
现在树木都长回来了 我们没事了吧
Light Hope says there's still a lot to fix,
希望之光说还有很多要修复的
but at least it won't be as easy for the Horde to attack us.
但至少霍德人想进攻已经没有这么简单了
Thanks again for saving me, you know,
再次谢谢你救了我
after that bot threw me off the cliff.
在那个球把我甩下悬崖后
Friends stick together. No princess left behind.
朋友就得齐心协力 不能丢下任何一名公主
Uh, okay. I'm talking into this recorder
好吧 我在对着录音机说话
because that's what the best scientist I ever knew did.
因为这是我认识的最棒的科学家会做的事
I'm not really sure who I'm talking to. Me, I guess.
我也不知道我在和谁说话 应该是我吧
So, hi, Future Bow. We're about to open this thing.
你好 未来的鲍尔 我们要打开这个东西了
First Ones tech?
先祖科技
But the only one who knew how to use that was--
但是我们知道唯一会用这种科技的人已经...
Hold onto your hat, Future Bow. Entrapta's alive.
别吓坏了 未来的鲍尔 恩塔普塔还活着
And we left her behind.
我们丢下了他