Glimmer, you'll take your patrol out,
格丽玛 带你的军队去
and capture a bot for Bow to study and carry out his plan.
帮助鲍尔抓一个机器人进行研究并实施计划
Commander, I have some ideas to improve our efficiency.
指挥官 我有几个能提高效率的主意
First, we should all have code names.
首先 我们都应该起个代号♥
I'd like to be Frostbite. And you can be Sparklebomb. Second--
我想叫冰咬 你叫闪炸 第二
Oh, uh, Frosta.
弗罗斯塔
I need you to stay back
我需要你在后方
and help Spinnerella and Netossa guard the castle.
帮助斯宾内拉和内托萨守护好城♥堡♥
Great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
With the woods frozen, princesses distracted by bots,
森林冰冻 公主们被机器人支开
we've been able to gain significant ground.
我们就能占领一大♥片♥土地
You have not disappointed me, Force Captain.
你从不让我失望 上尉队长
Clearly, I was wise to promote you.
显然 提拔你是一件很明智的事
I'm just gonna borrow this.
我要借这个
Oh, what is that?
那是什么
Uh, yes. We've kept the princesses distracted,
没错 我们缠住了公主们
but we could be doing more.
但是我们还能做更多
We should be working to take them out, once and for all.
我们应该想办法永远干掉她们
Isn't that right, Entrapta? Entrapta!
对吗 恩塔普塔 恩塔普塔
Oh, right.
没错
May I introduce Emily's Kid Sister.
我来介绍一下艾米丽的小妹妹
EKS for short. With First Ones tech at its core,
简称艾小妹 以先祖科技为核心
this little beauty has enough power to rival a princess.
这个小美女的能量足够打败一名公主
Impressive indeed. And you can make more of these?
很厉害 你能造出更多吗
Yes! I mean, no. I mean, I could.
是的 我是说不行 我是说我可以
But I only had enough First Ones tech to make four.
但我手上的先祖科技只能造四个
But I know where we can get more.
但我知道哪里可以找到更多
Okay. We'll split up to cover the most ground.
好 我们分散行动 保证效率
Adora, Bow and I will go east.
阿多拉 鲍尔和我去东边
Mermista and Perfuma, you go west.
梅尔米萨和普弗玛去西边
Swift Wind, cover the sky and tell us when there's a bot nearby.
疾风 到空中巡逻 发现有机器人就告诉我们
And, remember, we want an intact bot.
记住 我们要完整的机器人
What if it's just, like, a little waterlogged?
那有一点点进水的呢
And also covered in ferns that secrete corrosive poison?
以及被分泌腐蚀性毒素的蕨类植物覆盖
Or what if it's totally smashed by my ice hammer?
或者被我的冰冻大锤砸碎了
Frosta!
弗罗斯塔
You're supposed to be defending
你本来应该和斯宾内拉和内托萨
the castle with Netossa and Spinnerella.
一起守护城♥堡♥的
I know I ignored orders,
我知道我无视了命令
but, no offense, those orders were wrong.
但是无意冒犯 命令是错的
You need me here. You can't just run off whenever.
你们需要我 你不能随便跑
But I did. And I'm here now. And I'm not going back.
但我现在来了 我不回来
Fine. You can be in Mermista and Perfuma's patrol.
好吧 你跟梅尔米萨和普弗玛一组
I'm going with you. Don't push your luck.
我要跟你一起 不要挑战我的耐心
Uh, guys?
伙计们
That thing is way more advanced than usual.
那玩意比之前遇到的高级多了
Where is it going? Why isn't it attacking the woods?
他要去哪里 他为什么不攻击树木
It's still just a Horde bot. We know how to handle--
他依然只是个霍德机器人 我们知道怎么...
Okay. That's new.
好吧 这是新招
It's learning.
他在学习
Yeah, well, I'm about to teach it something.
好啊 那我就给他点教训
For the honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
What?
什么
We'll capture another bot. That one had it coming.
我们再抓一个 这个是活该
Yeesh. I'm sorry I destroyed it.
对不起 他被我毁了
Ooh, that's unnatural. Even for a robot.
就算是一个机器人 这也太不正常了
Frosta! Do you even listen when people tell you things?
弗罗斯塔 你到底听不听别人说话
What? Get away from that bot!
什么 快离开那个机器人
It's the bot you should be worried about!
你应该担心的是那个机器人
Frosta!
弗罗斯塔
There you are. We've been looking everywhere for you.
你在这里啊 我们到处找你
Yeah. Everywhere.
是啊 到处
That was incredibly stupid!
这真是太愚蠢了
You could've gotten hurt, or gotten one of us hurt!
你可能会受伤的 或者让我们受伤
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
This is serious, not a game. You need to stop getting in our way.
这是正经事 不是游戏 你不要再碍事了
Frosta, wait.
弗罗斯塔 等等
The Horde's new bots are too fast and too smart.
霍德军的新机器人太快太机智
We'll never be able to catch one. I thought I could help,
我们永远抓不到的 我还以为我能帮上忙
and be the Rebellion's tech master.
成为义军的技术领袖
But that was obviously a dumb idea.
但是这个主意实在是太愚蠢了
It wasn't. You're the only one who came up with a real plan.
没有 只有你想出了一个真正的计划
Without it, we'd still just be reacting to the bots.
不然我们现在依然还在和机器人苦战
We need to stop letting the Horde manipulate us.
我们不能再任由霍德人操控了
So let's put our heads together and think.
让我们一起好好想一想
Those bots weren't interested in the woods.
那些机器人对树林根本没有兴趣
They defended themselves to get away.
他们互相掩护逃走了
Well, attacking us wasn't their mission.
他们的任务是攻击我们
They ran off in the same direction.
他们往同一个方向跑了
So whatever they're after is that way.
所以他们要找的东西在那里
The only thing that's in that direction is the Beacon.
那个方向只有灯塔
I know where the bots are going.
我知道这些机器人去哪里了
I got an idea for how we can stop them.
我知道怎么阻止他们
Frosta, do you think you can--? Where's Frosta?
弗罗斯塔 你能不能...弗罗斯塔在那里
I'll go find her.
我去找她
Come to yell at me more? I just wanted to be your friend.
又来吼我吗 我只想做你的朋友
By ignoring us and throwing yourself into danger?
无视我们并将我们置于险境吗
Sorry I don't know how to act. I've never had any friends before.
很抱歉我不知道该怎么做 我以前从来没朋友
I was 8 when I took over the throne.
我接管王位的时候只有八岁
Kind of hard to make friends when everyone is your sworn subject.
所有人都宣誓效忠时真的很难交朋友
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
I didn't have any friends before Bow and Adora.
在鲍尔和阿多拉之前 我也没有朋友
You? Figured everyone would wanna be your friend.
你 我还以为人人都想做你朋友呢
Yeah, definitely not everyone.
绝对不是所有人都想的
And I'm still learning how to be a good friend, too.
我也在学习怎么做一个好朋友
I'm sorry I yelled. It's just--
对不起我吼了你 我只是
I guess you remind me of... me.
我想你之时让我想到了我...我
And I can do some really dangerous stuff sometimes.
我有时候会做出一些非常危险的事
I remind you of you?
我让你想到了你
Ugh. And I even sounded like my mom when I yelled at you.
在我吼你的时候 我听上去甚至像我妈妈
Please don't make me do that again. Deal.
不要再让我这么做了 成交
Does that mean we're friends? Yes.
那说明我们是朋友了吗 是的
And we--
我们
I could really use your help.
我很需要你的帮助
You want me to come back? I knew we'd make a great team.
你希望我回来吗 我就知道我们组队肯定很棒
So, should I do ice hammers or daggers?
你想要我用冰锤子还是匕♥首♥
You're right, one of each.
你说得对 各来一个
That place has enough First Ones tech inside
那地方的先祖科技完全可以
to power a whole armada of robots forever.
支撑一整只机器人军队
Ah, I want that.
我想要
Ice of you to drop in.
给你冰块扔下去
Switch things up. Keep them guessing.
换东西 让他们继续猜
We just need to capture one. Take the others out.
我们只要抓住一个 干掉其他的
One bot down, but three to go! Fight, EKS's!
干掉一个 还有三个 上 艾小妹
Showed you, bot-face.
吃瘪吧 机器人
Ooh, he is not recovering from that.
这下可恢复不了了
I can't look. Tell me what's happening. No, don't.
我看不下去了 告诉我发生了什么 算了 别
Why can't you be what I want you to be?
你为什么就不能变成我想要的样子
Hey, Catra.
卡特拉
It's okay. We have two left.
没关系 我们还有两个
Do you have to?
你非得这样吗
Whatever. We'll find more tech.
无所谓 我们会找到更多科技
Bow, look! I got one.
鲍尔 看 我抓到一个
Adora! Get away from it!
阿多拉 快离开
What just happened? It looks like the bots can selfdestruct.
发生了什么 看来这些机器人会自毁
Catra.
卡特拉
We can't let that one selfdestruct. Everyone together.
不能让这个也自毁了 大家一起
You ready, Ice Princess? Yeah.
准备好了吗 冰公主 嗯
Yes!
太好了
Look.
看